Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,588 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

The very same people on here who shout "what about the deficit " when it relates to Trump are quiet. Do you know why this is?
    Its called hypocrisy

It was the pre-Trump GOP types shouting about the deficit under Obama who mysteriously went quiet when the Trump Tax Cut was passed and haven't said boo about the stimulus, which dwarfs that cut. And no mention about what the Fed has done in injecting something like 7 trillion into the economy as well. Nary a peep from any of them.

I think the reason the Republicans say nothing about the deficit, is its money in their pockets (well, their leaders tell them it is. However, unless you're in the .01%, it's money from your pockets moved to someone elses.)

So, like they say, when it comes to bloating the Federal deficit, #IOKIYAR

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

He didn't get the name creepy Joe for voting against women having affordable access to care.

Wasn’t it Trump himself who gave him the name ‘creepy joe’. The very man who has multiple rapes alleged against him, including by underage girls. The same man who spoke of sex being the thing he has most in common with his daughter. That **** you’re trying to throw at Biden, came straight out of Trumps ass.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Wasn’t it Trump himself who gave him the name ‘creepy joe’. The very man who has multiple rapes alleged against him, including by underage girls. The same man who spoke of sex being the thing he has most in common with his daughter. That **** you’re trying to throw at Biden, came straight out of Trumps ass.

I'm pretty sure it was trump that gave that name to him. I dont remember it before this election cycle.

Joe Biden voted for the Iraq war.
    Joe Biden repeatedly voted with government throughout the years to cut social welfare payments in line with austerity measures.
    Joe Biden voted against allowing women to use Medicaid benefits towards abortions.

Joe Biden is a creep

Its hilarious to see Trumpers calling people creeps. Genuinely hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Its hilarious to see Trumpers calling people creeps. Genuinely hilarious.

Trump is also a creep. 2 rich old white creeps

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

President Trump has had a great first term IMHO. As we all know, there is a fair bit of mud thrown at the him from many angles in society so I thought it would make a nice change to celebrate some of his administrations achievements. Here are some highlights from the past four years:
    • He has created almost 4 million jobs since 2016
    • Economic growth is on the up and up
    • Unemployment is at a 49 year low
    • Household income at its highest level in history
    • Black unemployment at its lowest level in history
    • Women's unemployment at a 65 year low
    • He brokered peace with North Korea
    • He helped the US win the 2026 World Cup and the 2028 Olympics
    • Managed to get drug companies to freeze price increases
    • Fuel exports from the US at an all time high
    • The US is now one of the few "energy independent" nations
    • Bravely forced NATO to pay their fair share of defense, easing the burden on US tax payers
    • Bravely brought in travel bans to protect his citizens from terrorism
    • Increased US exports to Europe
    • Improved vetting of refugees to protect Americans from terrorism
    • The promised Mexico border wall has grown by hundreds of miles since 2016
    • Nearly 60 million Corona virus tests carried out and a relatively low death rate of 478 per million population.
    The one criticism I have of President Trump is his seeming inaction with regard to helping Julian Assange, I hope with the safety net of his second term in place that this situation changes.

I look forward to another four years of the Trump administration. The world is a safer and better place for us all because of this great mans ability to stand up against hatred and corruption. The world is a more prosperous place because of his unmatched business acumen and economic strategies.

ik1eiYw.jpg

Is this what they call Trump derangement syndrome?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

And here’s me thinking the US was on the brink of civil war.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,450 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Trump is also a creep. 2 rich old white creeps

Yet there's a distinct difference between a slowed down or edited video and then a (withdrawn) witness testimony saying that the candidate raped when when they 13, saying they could do anything they wanted whilst they penatrated her

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,923 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

If you had told me in 2016 that we'd be seeing over a hundred thousand dead Americans, burning cities, unaccountable government squads arresting people, the US humiliated on the world stage, a crashed economy and racial tensions at their highest by the next election, I'd have believed you.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

He's lived up to his promise of Making America Great again!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

If you had told me in 2016 that we'd be seeing over a hundred thousand dead Americans, burning cities, unaccountable government squads arresting people, the US humiliated on the world stage, a crashed economy and racial tensions at their highest by the next election, I'd have believed you.

And all that commented on, if not exacerbated by, tweets.

duploelabs wrote: »
    Yet there's a distinct difference between a slowed down or edited video and then a (withdrawn) witness testimony saying that the candidate raped when when they 13, saying they could do anything they wanted whilst they penatrated her

What? This is news to me. Have you got any further information on that please.

The Biden videos weren't slowed down. That's just how he moves. He will be 80 in 2 years

(No more links to unfunny female comedians )

• Registered Users Posts: 24,514 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

The promised Mexico border wall has grown by hundreds of miles since 2016

go on then, proof for this one

• Registered Users Posts: 12,510 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Gods Gift wrote: »
    And here’s me thinking the US was on the brink of civil war.

Yeah, things not exactly looking good over there.

What? This is news to me. Have you got any further information on that please.

The Biden videos weren't slowed down. That's just how he moves. He will be 80 in 2 years

(No more links to unfunny female comedians )

Joe is 4 years older than trump and much physically fitter than trump. and if you dont know about the rape allegations you need to inform yourself better on the person you support. it's not exactly a secret. I could provide a link but you probably wouldn't read it so what is the point.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,559 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Field of Dreams, is that why he hasn't built the wall?

Joe is 4 years older than trump and much physically fitter than trump. and if you dont know about the rape allegations you need to inform yourself better on the person you support. it's not exactly a secret. I could provide a link but you probably wouldn't read it so what is the point.

Hang on. They are just allegations were they . Nothing happened. No court no arrests.

Joe is 80 in 2 years. Doesn't matter which way you paint it. Hes too old for the most powerful position on the planet.

Hang on. They are just allegations were they . Nothing happened. No court no arrests.

a civil suit so no arrests. trump has a long history of paying off the women he raped and getting them to sign NDAs.

Joe is 80 in 2 years. Doesn't matter which way you paint it. Hes too old for the most powerful position on the planet.

you said Joe moves slowly. that is patently untrue. we have never seen trump move faster than a shuffle.

go on then, proof for this one

As of April 2020, he had increased the size of the wall by 200 miles:

https://abc13.com/supreme-court-allows-border-wall-construction-to-continue/6346755/

So the claim that the wall has increased in size by "hundreds of miles" is true. I believe there is close to another 100 miles built since then so he is on target to his promised 450 miles by the end of 2020.

• Advertisement

a civil suit so no arrests. trump has a long history of paying off the women he raped and getting them to sign NDAs.

you said Joe moves slowly. that is patently untrue. we have never seen trump move faster than a shuffle.

You or one of the others said the video was slowed down. Is it possible for some to type a post without typing Trump in there somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,514 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

As of April 2020, he had increased the size of the wall by 200 miles:

https://abc13.com/supreme-court-allows-border-wall-construction-to-continue/6346755/

So the claim that the wall has increased in size by "hundreds of miles" is true. I believe there is close to another 100 miles built since then so he is on target to his promised 450 miles by the end of 2020.

sorry, but no
    from your own link
    Very little new wall construction has actually taken place. The administration celebrated the completion of 100 miles of construction in January, but most of what's been completed thus far has been replacements of the smaller barrier designs that were constructed with decades-old technology. Trump visited the border in late June to celebrate 200 miles of construction even as the administration has shifted focus to the coronavirus pandemic.
    CBP data released in the past week shows just three miles of wall have been built where no barriers previously existed, with lawsuits from private property owners delaying the federal land acquisition process.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,663 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

So only arrests count? So stop with the Creepy Joe insults. He has never been charged, never mind found guilty.

I'm finding it difficult to reply to you. One minute my post is there. The next it's gone and I'm back in page 36. Iv replied twice but I cant see either.

I think the site is under attack from banned far right operatives

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

sorry, but no
    from your own link

To be fair the old fence had a lot of issues with it , so even the 200 mile refurbishment program would have helped a lot thats still a piecemeal 200 mile border now a uniform strong one fit for purpose

You or one of the others said the video was slowed down. Is it possible for some to type a post without typing Trump in there somewhere.

i didnt say that. i replied to you who said that Joe is slow. that is patently untrue.

Leroy42 wrote: »
    So only arrests count? So stop with the Creepy Joe insults. He has never been charged, never mind found guilty.

he has never been accused.

I get what your saying but the wall is being built no matter how you look at it. It would be pointless to construct new, modern walls immediately after a section of old, dilapidated wall. Its not being made simple for the president either, he has had the pandemic curve ball to deal with for instance, as well as democrats trying to withhold construction funds.

Its akin to making Ken Barlow PM of the Uk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭tonycascarino

Trump could cure all world sickness, eradicate world poverty and give 1 billion dollars to every American but the wacky people on the left/democrats would still ''protest'' and moan. In any case, Trump will get re-elected. His opposition is someone who is seemingly at the early stages of dementia and who wouldn't be able to hang with Trump in a live TV debate in any case. Also, the silent majority have seen what America would be like under Biden if all these ''protests'' in democrat run cities are anything to go by.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement