Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Ever heard of a guy called Trump?

I'm not on here saying he's gent though now am I .. but as ever a criticism of Biden is met with a 'But Trump'.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,277 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

namloc1980 wrote: »
    So he was not a criminal because Trump supporters already established earlier in this thread that it's impossible to be a criminal unless you've been convicted. It looks like the Trumpist messaging is a bit inconsistent tonight.

Who said I was a Trump supporter ?

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭ollkiller

I'm not on here saying he's gent though now am I .. but as ever a criticism of Biden is met with a 'But Trump'.

And every criticism of Trump is met with "But Biden". Welcome to the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

Massive overflow crowd at a Trump rally in Latrobe Pennsylvania 2 hours before Trump is due to speak.

https://twitter.com/RSBNetwork/status/1301625078061371395?s=19

Live coverage here:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

So you're getting upset because people point out hypocrisy? When Trump supporters post something negative about Biden of course it's fair and logical to remind them that Trump has not only done the same thing but worse!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Well that's another lie cos you literally have called Donald Trump a "gent" on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Massive overflow crowd at a Trump rally in Latrobe Pennsylvania 2 hours before Trump is due to speak.

Live coverage here:

The Covid-19 virus approves this message.

Live coverage here:

So Pelosi goes for a haircut and the Trump zealots foam at the mouth.

Trump holds a rally during a global pandemic (not many masks there) and Trump zealots cheer like clapping monkeys :rolleyes:

In fairness, we've addressed your criticisms. None of us have claimed he's perfect but many of your more extreme criticisms have been based on a speech impediment or the fact that he's an experienced politician.

So Pelosi goes for a haircut and the Trump zealots foam at the mouth.

Trump holds a rally during a global pandemic (not many masks there) and Trump zealots cheer like clapping monkeys :rolleyes:

You can't rally behind Trump without a real life rally!

Trump has got to give his supporters what they want, and it's fairly evident that they want a Trump rally with the crowd that has formed outside!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Live coverage here:

Outdoor gatherings over 250 are banned in Pennsylvania but as we know this President doesn't give a crap about the law. Law & Order President :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Trump has got to give his supporters what they want, and it's fairly evident that they want a Trump rally with the crowd that has formed outside!

*cringe*

Yeah, you can't account for that amount of stupidity.

Oh Donnie :rolleyes:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1301540686521667585

Any of the clapping seals on here getting sick at even the thought of it? :(

Looks like it's possible that a QAnon supporter could be in congress soon.

Looks like it's possible that a QAnon supporter could be in congress soon.

Are you a QAnon supporter yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gerry Hatrick

Yeah, called a woman "dog faced" - what a gent.

Disgusting individual. Democrats could have done a hell of a lot better

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

When the criticism is about X thing and the other guy in a two-horse race does X thing more often and to a worse extent, it's to be expected.

I could understand your criticisms if they were due to a sincerely held opinion but when you excuse worse and more frequent poor behaviour from Trump, it doesn't come across as genuine.

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Are you a QAnon supporter yourself?

No but I sometimes check it for news and to see what is being discussed but, if I had to choose between voting for a Democrat or a QAnon supporter I'd vote for the QAnon supporter.

Whats your thoughts on Don's insults to women?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/trumps-worst-insults-toward-women-2018-10%3famp
    You can now add "horseface" to the list of insults President Donald Trump has hurled at women publicly, which also includes "fat pigs," "slobs," and "dogs," to name a few

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,736 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

No but I sometimes check it for news and to see what is being discussed but, if I had to choose between voting for a Democrat or a QAnon supporter I'd vote for the QAnon supporter.

From Wikipedia
    QAnon is a far-right conspiracy theory alleging that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles running a global child sex-trafficking ring is plotting against President Donald Trump, who is battling them?

Do you believe the above statement is true?

Can you give an example of "news" you got via QAnon?

He's still a better choice than the incumbent, who suggested his Press Secretary 'take one for the team' when it appeared a dictator found her attractive.

Think about that statement and how off the charts crazy it is, and then remind yourself that it is true.

What the hell is QAnon?

From Wikipedia

Do you believe the above statement is true?

I'd have to do more research on the topic to be able to make an informed decision on whether that statement is true or not.

He's still a better choice than the incumbent, who suggested his Press Secretary 'take one for the team' when it appeared a dictator found her attractive.

Think about that statement and how off the charts crazy it is, and then remind yourself that it is true.

Two pathetic candidates. Truly sad that it's come to this for America. I couldn't separate them they are both just so poor.

What the hell is QAnon?

This one is for you LessOutragePlz

All of us are dying to see your answer.

Two pathetic candidates. Truly sad that it's come to this for America.

You'll find no argument from me in that respect.

But if I had a vote, it would most definitely be going to Biden.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    Someone should have a word with those "Normal Regular people" so

Bidens support has increased in Wisconsin since the start of all the trouble there and Trumps has declined..

And in the 6 Polls taken in Wisconsin since the Blake incident the Biden lead is as follows

Biden 50% , Trump 42% - 8%
    Biden 49% , Trump 41% - 8%
    Biden 52% , Trump 42% - 10%
    Biden 53% , Trump 42% - 11%
    Biden 51% , Trump 43% - 8%
    Biden 53% , Trump 40% - 13%

Hmmm???

Thats quite a commanding lead Biden still has in Wisconsin, even at the lower 8% it is well outside the margin of error. Trumps law and order message targeting suburban moms doesnt seem to be resonating. Suburban moms are more concerned about the virus than they are about the unrest in Kenosha. And if anything they see Trump as part of the reason for the unrest. Trump needs to win this cohort but instead he seems to be alienating them.

• Advertisement

What the hell is QAnon?

Kind of hard to explain so you'll have to do your own research.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement