Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

I'd have to do more research on the topic to be able to make an informed decision on whether that statement is true or not.

You get "news" from QAnon types but don't know what it is? You literally brought them up... Your researching skills are not existent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gerry Hatrick

Kind of hard to explain so you'll have to do your own research.

I'll have a look. Thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,666 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Two pathetic candidates. Truly sad that it's come to this for America. I couldn't separate them they are both just so poor.

I suppose it all depends on what you deem as important in a candidate.

What are you measuring them on? Because I cannot see how you could deem that it not possible to separate them.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Like you did :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,736 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Did you get up this morning with the intent of demonstrating to everyone on Boards that you haven't a clue what you are talking about but desperately want to rail against any sort of reality or science based individuals or parties?

Because that is exactly what you have done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭ollkiller

You can't rally behind Trump without a real life rally!

Trump has got to give his supporters what they want, and it's fairly evident that they want a Trump rally with the crowd that has formed outside!

A rally during a pandemic. What a p***k.

Leroy42 wrote: »
    I suppose it all depends on what you deem as important in a candidate.

What are you measuring them on? Because I cannot see how you could deem that it not possible to separate them.

Both ancient with obvious health issues. Both incredibly arrogant and rude. Both with little or no respect for working class Americans. Both prepared to play in the swamp to get ahead. Both make massive gaffs in front of the camera etc...

Terrible rubbish candidates

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

Can you give an example of "news" you got via QAnon?

It led me to this page and published the names of some of the people on the list before they were posted on that reddit page.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DivineRightOfKings/comments/cc3msy/here_is_a_list_of_all_us_politicians/

Did you get up this morning with the intent of demonstrating to everyone on Boards that you haven't a clue what you are talking about but desperately want to rail against any sort of reality or science based individuals or parties?

Because that is exactly what you have done.

Sometimes being in the minority is tough but you've got to try to be your own person and think for yourself.

"Don't be afraid of being different be afraid of being the same as everyone else."

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Sometimes being in the minority is tough but you've got to try to be your own person and think for yourself.

"Don't be afraid of being different be afraid of being the same as everyone else."

Think for yourself by watching shiite on youtube...sure.

• Advertisement

So true.

But you're not demonstrating any ability to think for yourself.

You're news source is completely right wing.

You stated you would prefer to vote for a Qanon candidate than a Democrat, but cant explain what Qanon is.

If I had to guess, I'd say you 'selected' the conservative angle because you think its edgy or you want to lash out or rail against what you perceive is a society which hasn't worked for you.

But you're not demonstrating any ability to think for yourself.

You're news source is completely right wing.

You stated you would prefer to vote for a Qanon candidate than a Democrat, but cant explain what Qanon is.

If I had to guess, I'd say you 'selected' the conservative angle because you think its edgy or you want to lash out or rail against what you perceive is a society which hasn't worked for you.

Asking me to explain QAnon is like asking a person to define consciousness, everyone's answer to that question is going to be different hence the need for everyone to find out for themselves.

I've no gripe with society at all just a fan of conservatism and conservative viewpoints.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

He didnt even have the decency to know the "black mans" name when being factually incorrect ffs. This is like a resident of a care home hosting a comedy night. So odd.

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1301627883123814401

Asking me to explain QAnon is like asking a person to define consciousness so everyone's answer to that question is going to be different hence the need for everyone to find out for themselves.

That is such nonsense, I'm going to have wipe my phone svreen with a disinfectant wipe when I get home.

He didnt even have the decency to know the "black mans" name when being factually incorrect ffs. This is like a resident of a care home hosting a comedy night. So odd.

Apparently he's only taking scripted questions from the audience too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Stunning new article from the Atlantic. Each paragraph of this just gets worse. For anyone (anyone) else this would end their Presidency, but not for a Trump.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

"“Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed."

"When McCain died, in August 2018, Trump told his senior staff, according to three sources with direct knowledge of this event, “We’re not going to support that loser’s funeral,” and he became furious, according to witnesses, when he saw flags lowered to half-staff. “What the **** are we doing that for? Guy was a ****ing loser,” the president told aides. "

"In a 2018 White House planning meeting for such an event, Trump asked his staff not to include wounded veterans, on grounds that spectators would feel uncomfortable in the presence of amputees. “Nobody wants to see that,” he said."

• Registered Users Posts: 15,972 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Trump has lowered the bar for being civil now.

That's it for me.

Biden is not an ideal candidate for the Dems either.

So Trump will probably win. Says a lot for those who might support him. That whole country is fkd anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,857 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Biden needs to have an answer on a teleprompter, otherwise he wouldn't answer coherently.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

hmmm wrote: »

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

"“Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed."

Trump would see them as suckers for just fighting for their country seeing as he dodged the draft himself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Apparently?
    Love the way a clip of a few seconds is posted.

Your hero is trending thanks to his disgusting comments about dead soldiers and war veterans. Do you have anything to say about that or are you content to spam the thread with your immature little videos?

Danzy wrote: »
    Biden needs to have an answer on a teleprompter, otherwise he wouldn't answer coherently.

Debates kick off in just over 3 weeks and I would suspect the majority are not concerned how he will fare them. Expect the Trump fans will be relying on badly cat youtube videos to attack Biden.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

What the hell is QAnon?

In a couple of weeks, you'll be defending it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Apparently?
    Love the way a clip of a few seconds is posted.

Can't be providing context now can they?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭JKnoxer

All the rage over trump here and no one has even linked his speech tonight.

All waiting for the twitter clips and comments to make up their minds...sad lads.

Here is his live speech,full of lies,jokes,quips and a lot of truth that plenty of boardsies dont like to hear.

JKnoxer wrote: »
    All the rage over trump here and no one has even linked his speech tonight.

All waiting for the twitter clips and comments to make up their minds...sad lads.

Here is his live speech,full of lies,jokes,quips and a lot of truth that plenty of boardsies dont like to hear.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1301667598363488259?s=19

The truth about straws?

McDonalds paper straws are horrible.
    Whats your point there lad?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,580 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

OK, I'm sure it was a great speech on straws then. Too bad there wasn't anything in it about uniting Americans. Clearly he spent plenty of his time waffling on about pitting Americans across the political spectrum against one another. If that's the speech I need to hear, uhm pass, full glass of that rhetoric here thanks.

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »
    OK, I'm sure it was a great speech on straws then. Too bad there wasn't anything in it about uniting Americans.

Less than 2 minutes about straws so try again there lad.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement