Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

This is the type of idiot Trump takes his supporters for:

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1301540686521667585

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

JKnoxer wrote: »
    Less than 2 minutes about straws so try again there lad.

Trump: "We're doing the hangar thing now because the arenas, can't do it because of the pandemic ... but in certain ways, I like this better. I don't have to travel. I get off the plane, I make a speech, I get the hell out of here."

Crowd whoops, too stupid to realise he just told them he couldn't wait to leave. Great speech!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭JKnoxer

Trump: "We're doing the hangar thing now because the arenas, can't do it because of the pandemic ... but in certain ways, I like this better. I don't have to travel. I get off the plane, I make a speech, I get the hell out of here."

Crowd whoops, too stupid to realise he just told them he couldn't wait to leave. Great speech!
    Nothing got to do with what I said ?

Safety first in a pandemic,only a moron would think otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Which answers why he takes them for such idiots as alluded to a few posts up.

Nothing got to do with what I said ?

Safety first in a pandemic,only a moron would think otherwise.

You didn't say anything apart from "try again lad". Yeah he's big into safety alright, just his own not his supporters.

• Advertisement

You didn't say anything apart from "try again lad". Yeah he's big into safety alright, just his own not his supporters.

Oh,Like joe who does his speeches from empty warehouses?

Oh,Like joe who does his speeches from empty warehouses?

Biden doesn't encourage large crowds to go and see him speak, see the difference or are you just being obtuse? Anyway you're clearly just another troll account and it's too late for another round of this tedious merry-go-round.

Biden doesn't encourage large crowds to go and see him speak, see the difference or are you just being obtuse? Anyway you're clearly just another troll account and it's too late for another round of this tedious merry-go-round.

Trump has encouraged masks and social distancing in his speech.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

The Atlantic article, claiming to have multiple first hand sources on the Trump quotes they've used, is really something. On McCain;
    “We’re not going to support that loser’s funeral,” and he became furious, according to witnesses, when he saw flags lowered to half-staff. “What the **** are we doing that for? Guy was a ****ing loser,”

claiming

Jesus,can I do my gif again.
    Ill retract it if there is any actual proof.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,736 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Do you think Trump said what is being suggested he said?

What would you consider "actual proof"?

Is your position that The Atlantic is making it up wholesale, or that their sources are?

What would you consider "actual proof"?

Is your position that The Atlantic is making it up wholesale, or that their sources are?

You claimed it,you prove it.

You claimed it,you prove it.
    Eh? I didn't claim anything, I provided a link to an article. The claims are in the article, cited as first hand accounts.

Eh? I didn't claim anything, I provided a link to an article. The claims are in the article, cited as first hand accounts.

Claims claim claim....orange man bad...GTFO

Claims claim claim....orange man bad...GTFO
    Excuse me? "orange man bad", yeah? I've done nothing but talk about publicly available information here. Your problem is with The Atlantic apparently, but I'm not "claiming" anything.

But really, your issue is with the word "claim"? What's wrong with you? And "GTFO", seriously? I'm posting about a newsworthy article on President Trump, vs whatever it is that you're doing here.

Would you have less of a problem if it was rephrased to just, "I"ve heard a lot of people say these things about Trump, many people are saying it"?

Excuse me? "orange man bad", yeah? I've done nothing but talk about publicly available information here. Your problem is with The Atlantic apparently, but I'm not "claiming" anything.

But really, your issue is with the word "claim"? What's wrong with you? And "GTFO", seriously? I'm posting about a newsworthy article on President Trump, vs whatever it is that you're doing here.

You posted an article...claiming...something,trying to pass it off as truth.

Stick to the facts...I already said id join you if you did.

• Advertisement

Would you have less of a problem if it was rephrased to just, "I"ve heard a lot of people say these things about Trump, many people are saying it"?

Yes...but youd never do that unless I called your bullsh1t out.

It's not claiming "something", it's quite specific about what it's saying. Here's the link again; https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

I've asked you what you would accept as fact, and you didn't respond. What would you accept as fact from the "mainstream media"?

Saying you "called my bullsh1t out" is laughable. None of it is "my" bullsh1t!

Trump's Tweeting about the article now. Part of his denial includes saying he never called McCain a loser;

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1301710818267074560

Which is demonstrably untrue;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alVVqMDCajw

It's in his genes!!

His grandfather wouldnt do military service and was banished from Germany.

https://twitter.com/page88/status/1301736379710406656?s=19

This emperor is butt naked. There's an unpleasant sight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gerry Hatrick

So no proof he said it then, just hearsay.

Liberals are getting desperate now. Sad really.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,610 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Uhh... hearsay? Was there a trial? There's plenty of proof. Get over yourself.

What would you accept as proof?

Are you saying that the AP are "liberals"? Why would Trump lie about never calling McCain a loser in his denial?

• Advertisement

You've said multiple times that you're not a Trump supporter but leap to his defence constantly. The quotes are entirely credible and there's no indication they were made up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement