Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,588 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Even the ridiculously biased CNN (Clinton News Network) are running the Biden shouldn't debate Trump story

https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2020/08/01/should-biden-debate-trump.cnn

Biden has hid away from day one and will continue to do so. Such a weak candidate

any comment on the court documents?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

What court documents?

The site is all screwed up as I'm sure you have noticed. Too much effort to go backwards. 404 errors and some other server error appearing.

Send them via pm. Then I can't hide away from them or "do a Joe Biden " as they say nowadays

• Registered Users Posts: 11,451 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

What court documents?

The site is all screwed up as I'm sure you have noticed. Too much effort to go backwards. 404 errors and some other server error appearing.

Send them via pm. Then I can't hide away from them or "do a Joe Biden " as they say nowadays
    duploelabs wrote: »
    There you go, there's the court documents

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Johnson_TrumpEpstein_Lawsuit.pdf

also to note that Trump has history of paying off accusers and if they don't accept a pay off then intimidating them, like what Michael Cohen and Stormy Daniels, testified and alleged respectively

No, let's continue this here so all can see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Biden won't be running the country. The democratic party will . You will hear very little from him. He is more likely to be having nap time in a quiet room in the White House. Otherwise he will be sitting with a blanket over his lap and a nice cup of bovril on the go

And there is nothing wrong with that once the correct span of control is in place.

That scenario in itself would be much better than the current chaos where you have the clown in chief further dividing the country every few hours on social media.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

I agree with the O.P. for the most part. Trump could cure all world sickness, eradicate world poverty and give 1 billion dollars to every American but the wacky people on the left/democrats would still ''protest'' and moan. In any case, Trump will get re-elected. His opposition is someone who is seemingly at the early stages of dementia and who wouldn't be able to hang with Trump in a live TV debate in any case. Also, the silent majority have seen what America would be like under Biden if all these ''protests'' in democrat run cities is anything to go

If you think the left is bad just look what the Republicans did from the moment Obama was sworn into office

• Advertisement

And what do you want me to do with this?

Not that I am obliged to do anything but let's hear it anyway

And what do you want me to do with this?

Not that I am obliged to do anything but let's hear it anyway

You wanted proof when i posted it, you even said
    What? This is news to me. Have you got any further information on that please.

The Biden videos weren't slowed down. That's just how he moves. He will be 80 in 2 years

(No more links to unfunny female comedians )

So there you've proof so I suggest you read those documents

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I agree with the O.P. for the most part. Trump could cure all world sickness, eradicate world poverty and give 1 billion dollars to every American but the wacky people on the left/democrats would still ''protest'' and moan. In any case, Trump will get re-elected. His opposition is someone who is seemingly at the early stages of dementia and who wouldn't be able to hang with Trump in a live TV debate in any case. Also, the silent majority have seen what America would be like under Biden if all these ''protests'' in democrat run cities is anything to go by.

he had no issue hanging with bernie sanders and sanders is a much better speaker and much smarter than trump will ever be.

You wanted proof when i posted it, you even said

So there you've proof so I suggest you read those documents

You suggest. Right

You suggest. Right

So you won't be proved wrong because you won't look at the proof

• Advertisement

You suggest. Right

there is a word for somebody who constantly demands proof and then ignores proof when it is presented.

So you won't be proved wrong because you won't look at the proof

I see someone under the alias Jane Doe made a claim that Trump tied her to a bed, assaulted her and raped her.

Ok

I see someone under the alias Jane Doe made a claim that Trump tied her to a bed, assaulted her and raped her.

Ok

Because she's legally a child

Ok

The mental gymnastics get more elaborate by the hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

If you think things are bad in the US now, they will be absolutely chaotic when a dementia ridden senile old fool is in charge, keep an eye out on who Biden picks as his VP, because that's the next president of the US.
    There's already a dementia ridden senile old fool I nthe white house who can't remember even remember which state so which. I'll take the one who as vice president saw riots emerged and die down in a matter of days, not the one who stoked the flames so often and led so poorly during his test that saw the riots escalate into some of the largest in American history.

I'll also take the one the economy and employment grew under instead of the one it collapsed under.

The mental gymnastics get more elaborate by the hour.

How so

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Ok

She was 13 years of age. Invited to parties with the lure of a modelling career. The content in that court document is absolutely vile. Im sickened after reading it. Here's a question for ya. Do you think that 13 year old girl made all that up.

ollkiller wrote: »
    She was 13 years of age. Invited to parties with the lure of a modelling career. The content in that court document is absolutely vile. Im sickened after reading it. Here's a question for ya. Do you think that 13 year old girl made all that up.

Highly unlikely she made it up. Was any further action taken.

How so

Keep it up, the more you play your games the more people see through your act and will understand that you do not debate fairly.

Keep it up, the more you play your games the more people see through your act and will understand that you do not debate fairly.

What are you talking about. You mentioned something about mental gymnastics. I asked how so and that's the reply I get.

Is this some kind of game where i have to guess what you are on about now?

Stop replying and responding if you want to talk in circles and riddles. Iv no interest in that.
    Just come out and say what you mean.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

And the same tired lines get trotted out yet again.

Accuse Biden of "early stages of dementia" while ignoring Trumps issues and visits to hospitals, Claim Biden wouldnt be able for live debates while ignoring the fact that its the Republicans saying Trump shouldn't do live debates unless he gets to control the venues and the narrative of said debates.

I haven't seen any clips of trump behaving like Biden does, Biden does appear to have some sort of cognitive issue

• Registered Users Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭MFPM

Even the ridiculously biased CNN (Clinton News Network) are running the Biden shouldn't debate Trump story

https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2020/08/01/should-biden-debate-trump.cnn

Biden has hid away from day one and will continue to do so. Such a weak candidate

He is indeed but he doesn't need to be anything else, in reality Trump is the Democratic Candidate, it's Trump who is going to win the election for Biden and the Dems....

Bambi wrote: »
    I haven't seen any clips of trump behaving like Biden does, Biden does appear to have some sort of cognitive issue

Person Woman Man Camera TV

Trump had to lie about a basic cognitive test.

Bambi wrote: »

Watch this and then explain to me what Biden has said that is so much worse.it gives unqualified people the right to question his mental health while ignoring Trumps.

What are you talking about. You mentioned something about mental gymnastics. I asked how so and that's the reply I get.

Is this some kind of game where i have to guess what you are on about now?

Stop replying and responding if you want to talk in circles and riddles. Iv no interest in that.
    Just come out and say what you mean.

Because after many times you've been shown proof that dispute your claims, you constantly either attack the source (like the guardian link posted about Trump threatening to take down twitter a few pages ago) or use a fallacy like she's using a pseudonym (where it's plainly obvious that she's legally a child and wouldn't/couldn't) or indeed just ignore it or say you aren't bound to read it.

It's specatuarly tiresome and disingenuous

Watch this and then explain to me what Biden has said that is so much worse.it gives unqualified people the right to question his mental health while ignoring Trumps.

The difference is Trump cant pronounce words written down in front of him while Biden gets totally lost just speaking on the fly. Whole sentences come out wrong, he gets confused easily and at times it looks like he does even know where he is.

In summary Trump cant read and Biden is gone senile.

Fair enough?

The difference is Trump cant pronounce words written down in front of him while Biden gets totally lost just speaking on the fly. Whole sentences come out wrong, he gets confused easily and at times it looks like he does even know where he is.

Fair enough?

you must have got your medical degree from Trump University.

Because after many times you've been shown proof that dispute your claims, you constantly either attack the source (like the guardian link posted about Trump threatening to take down twitter a few pages ago) or use a fallacy like she's using a pseudonym (where it's plainly obvious that she's legally a child and wouldn't/couldn't) or indeed just ignore it or say you aren't bound to read it.

It's specatuarly tiresome and disingenuous

Ah jaysus. I'm not saying her real name is Jane Doe. I know it's a standard name given to protect the identity of someone. And the fact that she is underage makes it even more obvious. If that's all you are going on after me reading the bloody thing and saying yes you are correct Trump was accused of rape and of assault and false imprisonment then it's you who is playing games.

Another poster then asked do you think she is making it up? To which I replied no I don't think she is making it up.

You are impossible to deal with my friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Fair enough?

Trump said the continental army took over the airports during the Revolutionary War in the 18th century.

• Advertisement

Ah jaysus. I'm not saying her real name is Jane Doe. I know it's a standard name given to protect the identity of someone. And the fact that she is underage makes it even more obvious. If that's all you are going on after me reading the bloody thing and saying yes you are correct Trump was accused of rape and of assault and false imprisonment then it's you who is playing games.

Another poster then asked do you think she is making it up? To which I replied no I don't think she is making it up.

You are impossible to deal with my friend.

You said you havent read anything about the rape testimony, I showed you proof, yet you refute it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement