Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Biden mixed up pearl harbour with D day

Biden confused his wife with his sister

I'm not denying Trump made the mistake. Are you denying Biden did?

Fair question

Rubbish.

I posted what was written in the testimony. I refuted nothing.

Do I need to quote my own post?

"I see someone under the alias Jane Doe made a claim that Trump tied her to a bed, assaulted her and raped her.

Ok"

I was then asked if I thought she was making it up. To which I replied

Highly unlikely that she is making it up. Was any further action taken.

You are talking out your ass sir

• Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

You are impossible to deal with my friend.

One of your more frequent types of gaslighting efforts. You accuse others of being impossible to deal with while you do little else but attack sources, even while asking for evidence and then refusing to read it or take it on board.

Who is really the impossible one to deal with in that equation.

Overheal wrote: »
    One of your more frequent types of gaslighting efforts. You accuse others of being impossible to deal with while you do little else but attack sources, even while asking for evidence and then refusing to read it or take it on board.

Who is really the impossible one to deal with in that equation.

But I did read it. And quoted the details. I also said I doubt the accuser is making it up.

What more can I do

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Trump can't even remember anyone's name, or half the time who or where he is talking about. Trump is a sad, angry yet frail, senile old man whose own supporters like exmachina1000 agree has likely raped some kids in his time, something he has stood accused of in court before as a codefendant of Jeffrey Epstein. The only real question is whether his supporters stick with him in spite of these facts, or because of them.

Trump names wrong Ohio city as shooting site - https://theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/05/donald-trump-toledo-dayton-shooting-wrong-ohio-city

Trump congratulates wrong state for Kansas City Chiefs’ Super Bowl win - https://theguardian.com/sport/2020/feb/02/trump-kansas-city-missouri-super-bowl-tweet

• Advertisement

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1290250416278532096?s=21

There’s a lot to unpack with this lol not the least of which is apparently 2 dozen astroturfers is “out in force”

Then you have Trump continue to admit it’s impossible for Republicans to win when more people are afforded their access to exercise their constitutional right to vote.

And you have Trump completely confused on the legalities of states determining how their elections are run. He’s never read the constitution.

Finally he will probably need to sue himself for emails his campaign sent out encouraging all his supporters/subscribers to get a mail in ballot in PA

https://twitter.com/justvent6/status/1290262033787756545?s=21

President Trump has had a great first term IMHO. As we all know, there is a fair bit of mud thrown at the him from many angles in society so I thought it would make a nice change to celebrate some of his administrations achievements. Here are some highlights from the past four years:

[LIST

Wow not only is that list largely or wholly incorrect but whatever blog or YouTube comment you copy and pasted it from must have been before the pandemic and the loss of something along the lines of 30-40 million jobs.

As a percentage of population there are more people unemployed in Ireland than the Us now due to Covid

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

As a percentage of population there are more people unemployed in Ireland than the Us now due to Covid

source?

We don’t compare ourselves to Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,451 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

The unemployed (due to covid) in the US got €2k, the unemployed in Ireland due to covid got over €6k

But I did read it. And quoted the details. I also said I doubt the accuser is making it up.

What more can I do

Stop making a show of yourself everyone presents you with citation.

You finally read and did something with the information only after a series of posts moaning about it. Not for the first time either.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Cody montana

We are opening back up, we’ve somewhat controlled the disease.

It’s now tearing through rural America.
    Deaths are soaring in many states.
    Restrictions are going to be in place longer.

We are opening back up, we’ve somewhat controlled the disease.

It’s now tearing through rural America.
    Deaths are soaring in many states.
    Restrictions are going to be in place longer.

United states is 140 times bigger than Ireland. Individual states are much much bigger than the entire country of Ireland. The virus took time to spread from Italy to Ireland just like it took time to spread from New York to the west and southern southern states.

Not a fair comparison

what good is a link to the front page of the Examiner?

I edited the post

United states is 140 times bigger than Ireland. Individual states are much much bigger than the entire country of Ireland. The virus took time to spread from Italy to Ireland just like it took time to spread from New York to the west and southern southern states.

Not a fair comparison

Then why the fcuk were you the one to bring it up if it’s not a fair comparison

I brought up the unemployment rate. Ireland's is much larger.

I brought up the unemployment rate. Ireland's is much larger.

Not a fair comparison

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »

Not a fair comparison

That's virus spread. How long it takes to travel through a country. The United states is vast. It takes much longer to spread than it did in Ireland.

The unemployment rate in Ireland is much higher than it is in the United states

That's virus spread. How long it takes to travel through a country. The United states is vast. It takes much longer to spread than it did in Ireland.

It’s a useless comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Not a fair comparison
    The US is 67 times bigger than, the landmass is about 140 times - meaning they also have half the population density.

And with that huge advantageous head start Trump did sweet f*ck all to prepare, leaving them in a far worse situation than us despite having so much more natural distanced in between people as you noted. Pretending it was a hoax made up by his political rivals, and that it would "go away like a miracle" as it turns out, were every bit as terrible as his detractors said at the time.

I remember people used to rush to point out Ireland had more per capita cases than the US back in April and May when anyorn criticised Trumps handling of it. Funny how that's not really done any more, now that the US have treble the per capita cases we do.

Again, we are opening back, people have gone back to work.
    Things are getting worse in the USA.
    Things are shutting back down.
    Their economy seems to have stalled as well.

so what you are saying is that the US had more time to prepare for the virus and still couldn't manage it?

Deaths per million also greatly outnumber Ireland now and they continue to grow. There's no slowing of the virus. The US has handled it disastrously. Under any other president, it would not have been this level of chaos or death.

You never responded to my post about Biden mixing up pearl harbour with d day and mixing up his sister with his wife.

If I supposedly ignore a point I'm lambasted for it.

Deaths per million also greatly outnumber Ireland now and they continue to grow. There's no slowing of the virus. The US has handled it disastrously. Under any other president, it would not have been this level of chaos or death.

Yes, it’s sweeping through rural America now.
    Trump has all but given up.
    It’s a free for all and they have no plan.

You never responded to my post about Biden mixing up pearl harbour with d day and mixing up his sister with his wife.

If I supposedly ignore a point I'm lambasted for it.

It was a dates mix up which can accidentally happen, not exactly a sign of dementia. That is substantially to Trump claiming the US Air Force participated on the civil war.

• Advertisement

Countries with a higher deaths per million than the Us

Peru
    Chile
    Spain
    UK
    Italy
    Belgium

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement