Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,457 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

z2sq7fv8fgl51.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Try and have a sense of humor

Your right, you do have to laugh.

Imagine being so sad, pathetic, and have such a fragile ego that you hire a lookalike of someone you don't like and make a video of yourself "firing" them just to help you live out a deluded fantasy to make yourself feel better.

The whole world is yet again laughing at Trump and his childish antics.

What do you think of the multiple racist remarks?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

while of course Trump has said a few ill advised things about McCain and Obama with regards to war and the military, it's always been quite clear he has more respect in his little finger for the military than either of those men had in their whole body and yes I am aware of McCain's service.
    Wow. What can you say to that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

Trump has more respect for the military than John McCain did!

That is absolutely ludicrous on its face. Just about the most ludicrous comment to come out of this thread....

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

tigger123 wrote: »
    You'd have to wonder what was going thro the actors head as he sat across from Trump.

it was probably that or an ad for haemorrhoid cream.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Brian? wrote: »
    If he respects them, why did he call them losers? Because he definitely did.

Oh, he "definitely" did, did he?

Not a chance you'd so easily believe Biden had done/said something on such scant evidence and so why the philosophical difference when it's Trump, eh? Rhetorical question of course as we know why.
    Te Republicans/Right had an absolute meltdown when Obama had the temerity to salute a marine while holding a coffee cup

But Trump describes American soldiers killed fighting the Nazis as "losers and suckers" and his zealots jump to his defence lol.

Eh, there's footage of Obama doing what he did. All you have here is the word of disgruntled detractors, yet again. I mean how many times do you people have to face plant after believing utter bs said about Trump before you refrain from going all in on it? Well, there isn't amount as you won't stop is the answer as it is never about any of you actually believing nonsense like Trump's an agent of the Kremlin, or in the existence of pee pee tapes, or that Don Jnr had advance access to Wiki leaks, or that Trump bribed Zelensky etc etc etc, it's all about inflicting damage, has been since day one.
    TDS is alive and well ...

You said it.

duploelabs wrote: »
    z2sq7fv8fgl51.jpg

the perfect picture to summarise the trump presidency.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,729 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

You think this is the sort of thing, the holder of the most powerful office in the world should be doing?
    That it in any way can be passed of like it was motivated in being funny?

It's yet another sign of the inferiority Trump feels when comparing himself to Obama.

If this happened in North Korea, US Networks would be talking about how backward they are over there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,606 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Now, this is funny: (from that article)
    The figurines that caught Trump’s eye found a new home on the fireplace mantel in the Oval Office. Depicting Greek gods, they date to the early 20th century and were made by Neapolitan artist Luigi Avolio, who was trying to pass them off as sculptures from the 16th or 17th centuries, according to London-based art dealer Patricia Wengraf.

Portrait Gallery
    In an “Antiques Roadshow” moment, Wengraf described the figurines as “20th century fakes of wannabe 17th century sculptures,” and of little value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Hand in Your Pants

Biden has a track record of outrageous lies. Wouldn't believe a word out of his mouth. Pure conman.

Igotadose wrote: »
    Now, this is funny: (from that article)
    The figurines that caught Trump’s eye found a new home on the fireplace mantel in the Oval Office. Depicting Greek gods, they date to the early 20th century and were made by Neapolitan artist Luigi Avolio, who was trying to pass them off as sculptures from the 16th or 17th centuries, according to London-based art dealer Patricia Wengraf.

Portrait Gallery
    In an “Antiques Roadshow” moment, Wengraf described the figurines as “20th century fakes of wannabe 17th century sculptures,” and of little value.

Reminds me of him trying to pass off his fake Renior as an original

Biden has a track record of outrageous lies. Wouldn't believe a word out of his mouth. Pure conman.

LOL

Which particular lies do you find to be most egregious?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

the perfect picture to summarise the trump presidency.

The perfect picture to sum up how the mainstream has covered the Trump presidency thus far more like, as all they ever do is focus on the minute negativeness when there's positiveness all around:

boat-parade.jpg

200905TrumpBoatParade-22.jpg

Which particular lies do you find to be most egregious?

https://youtu.be/_f2Z30j61aw

These for a start.

https://youtu.be/_f2Z30j61aw

These for a start.
    Biden's bluster and plagiarism from his '88 campaign are valid knocks against him, I'd say. Would they convince you to support a third party candidate?

The perfect picture to sum up how the mainstream has covered the Trump presidency thus far more like, as all they ever do is focus on the minute negativeness when there's positiveness all around:

boat-parade.jpg

200905TrumpBoatParade-22.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,729 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

These for a start.

How would you compare those, with these?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,319 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Don't worry, I've been laughing all day about it. Probably not in the same way as you, but I find Trump's insecurity and pettyness both hilarious and horrifying at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,319 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

hmmm wrote: »
    Wow. What can you say to that?

Outlaw Pete is a troll. There's a reason why he's been banned from most Trump threads - I'm sure it won't be long happening in this thread as well.

How would you compare those, with these?

In a direct comparison of those two videos I should think Biden comes off worse. He shamelessly lied about his qualifications and concocted a story about his academic history, I find the ease with which he did that unsettling.

Anyway, I'm not flying a flag for trump either.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

“Look at that piece of ass, I would love some of that.”
    Say Trump of Michael Cohen’s 15 year-old daughter.

That's messed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Oh, he "definitely" did, did he?

Not a chance you'd so easily believe Biden had done/said something on such scant evidence and so why the philosophical difference when it's Trump, eh? Rhetorical question of course as we know why.

Eh, there's footage of Obama doing what he did. All you have here is the word of disgruntled detractors, yet again. I mean how many times do you people have to face plant after believing utter bs said about Trump before you refrain from going all in on it? Well, there isn't amount as you won't stop is the answer as it is never about any of you actually believing nonsense like Trump's an agent of the Kremlin, or in the existence of pee pee tapes, or that Don Jnr had advance access to Wiki leaks, or that Trump bribed Zelensky etc etc etc, it's all about inflicting damage, has been since day one.

You said it.

Mod

If you want to take part in a discussion stop asking questions and putting answers in people's mouths. If you don't want to take part in a discussion stop posting.

A lot of elaborate rhetoric in this thread today. Calm it down lads and discuss things civilly please.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Added to that, stop with the accusations of trolling. Have an issue with a post? Report it.

What track record of "outrageous lies"?

Care to list them?

What of Trumps 20,000+ lies?

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement