Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

How would you feel if some creepy old man came up to you and started inappropriately touching you? Would you consider it "nothing"?

You tell me.

I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait,” Trump said. “When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.”
    DJT

• Registered Users Posts: 13,606 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

That is sexual abuse. Lower end of the spectrum of course

None of the women accused Biden of sexual abuse. Sexual abuse is, for example, grabbing them by the genitals when you're a big star.

So, I repeat, show an allegation of sexual abuse or retract

Wasn't it only yesterday you said Fox New wasn't a reliable source of information?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

You tell me.

Im going to assume that because you didnt answer the question, you feel what Biden did was not "nothing".

And of course its not nothing. We've all seen the videos of him touching women and smelling childrens hair. Its repugnant. He's a dirty old man.

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Wasn't it only yesterday you said Fox New wasn't a reliable source of information?

Nope

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Apartheid wasn't good, but neither were the ANC, apartheid needed to end , but the cure was as bad as the disease. It is possible to be critical of nelson mandalas dictatorship without supporting apartheid.

You can of course criticise Mandela.

It takes a special kind or person to call the first democratically elected president of SA a dictator who ruined the country. And special I mean a narrow minded bigot.

He didn’t ruin the country. The apartheid regime
    Did. He didn’t do a great job of recovering SA from apartheid. But at least he tried. And he definitely was never a dictator.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Apartheid wasn't good, but neither were the ANC, apartheid needed to end , but the cure was as bad as the disease. It is possible to be critical of nelson mandalas dictatorship without supporting apartheid.

He served one term as president that he won in an election he won democratically, so I'll need to ask what you're talking about here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

This Cartman character really doesn't like black people, does he?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Brian? wrote: »
    You can of course criticise Mandela.

It takes a special kind or person to call the first democratically elected president of SA a dictator who ruined the country. And special I mean a narrow minded bigot.

He didn’t ruin the country. The apartheid regime
    Did. He didn’t do a great job of recovering SA from apartheid. But at least he tried. And he definitely was never a dictator.

they swung the pendulum the other way completely, white farmers being killed to take their land, when a black person commits a crime you have to publish a picture of white hands in handcuffs in the paper. the ANC reinvisaged SA as a corrupt dictatorship with elections where only the ANC stood a chance and it is now more violent and poorer for black and white people.

its going off topic so to reign it back in, if that trump quote is true ill throw my stamp of approval on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Im going to assume that because you didnt answer the question, you feel what Biden did was not "nothing".

And of course its not nothing. We've all seen the videos of him touching women and smelling childrens hair. Its repugnant. He's a dirty old man.

It was inappropriate, yes.
    And he's apologised.

So what about trump bragging about actually sexual assaulting people?
    Do you hold him to the same standard?

Or this

“Cohen depicts Trump as being crude toward women, including commenting on Cohen’s then-15-year-old daughter as she finished up a tennis lesson: ‘Look at that piece of ass,’ Trump said. ‘I would love some of that.’”

or this

"I've said that if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.”

• Advertisement

Nope

Of course not

Billy Mays wrote: »

I have no issue with black people, I have issues with elements of African American culture, terrorist groups like BLM, the way the ANC ruined South Africa , but its not out of those people being black, its just those people happen to be black.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Well she has said she beleive's the women who accused Biden of sexual abuse

To quote yourself
    Those claims are not credible.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,666 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

I have no issue with black people, I have issues with elements of African American culture, terrorist groups like BLM, the way the ANC ruined South Africa , but its not out of those people being black, its just those people happen to be black.

But using that logic you must have the same thinking of white peoples culture.

KKK, white supremasist movements, Hitler, Stalin, apartheid in SA etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Yeah sure. When you're on this website day in day out giving out about black and brown people (hundreds if not thousands of posts at this stage) and in some cases calling for their murder for sailing a boat across the channel I would say it's pretty fcuking obvious you don't like black or brown people

If I wast to post on a football forum every day criticising Man United would it not be logical to come to the conclusion that this guy doesn't like Man United?

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Billy Mays wrote: »

Nope. He’s one of these #AllLivesMatter types - unless they’re asylum seekers. In which case they can just drown in their dinghy.

I didn’t realise how morally bankrupt you were until this post.

Surprised it took you this long to be honest.

Faugheen wrote: »
    Nope. He’s one of these #AllLivesMatter types - unless they’re asylum seekers. In which case they can just drown in their dinghy.

I have never been a #AllLivesMatter type. Not supporting BLM doesn't mean I go with that camp either, that hashtag is just as divisive and racially charged as the BLM one. I have no issue with genuine, culturally compatible asylum seekers seeking asylum in the first country they genuinely land in.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Get back on topic folks.

Trump's a good man. I see no evidence that Biden is. All he does is say what he believes his base want him to. That's what all his pandering is about. You think he believes that crap? Not a chance. Trump has heart. Biden barely a soul. Sold it long ago.

Funnily enough, I'm listening to Ronan's Farrow's book on Weinstein and it goes into the National Enquirer stuff with Trump. And Trump comes up a few times, it's mainly paying people or simply the National Enquirer removing the data they had on Trump. In it, he comes across as a sleazeball covering up his ****. But the fact that this is only the tip of the iceberg with Trump and you're claiming Biden sold his soul?

Trump can no longer be a director of a charity, he's pandered to Nazis and white supremacists(now, you're gonna respond with the usual propaganda since I mentioned that one). Mocking the disabled, mocking veterans, mocking the parents of veterans, mocking the wearing of face masks during a pandemic. Being obsessed with the former president and making racist remarks about multiple countries. But still, everything I've just mentioned in relation to Trump is only slightly down the iceberg. His presidency has a been disaster that has cost lives and inflamed existing tensions. To be honest, I think America is already somewhat permanently damaged but another 4 years accelerates that again..

Also to be perfectly honest, it's rather telling when you see the types of posters who are leaping to his defence when you see the other stuff they hold strong views on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Not sure if this has been posted already, but this man is a lunatic.

https://twitter.com/Pervaizistan/status/1302427987929899008

• Registered Users Posts: 24,404 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

I have never been a #AllLivesMatter type. Not supporting BLM doesn't mean I go with that camp either, that hashtag is just as divisive and racially charged as the BLM one. I have no issue with genuine, culturally compatible asylum seekers seeking asylum in the first country they genuinely land in.

Culturally compatible?

Could you go into some detail with that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Hand in Your Pants

But the fact that this is only the tip of the iceberg with Trump and you're claiming Biden sold his soul?

Nah, if they had anything really bad from Trump's past they would have released it already. Guy is a gangster, but not a satanist and pedophile like so many of the dems.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Nah, if they had anything really bad from Trump's past they would have released it already. Guy is a gangster, but not a satanist and pedophile like so many of the dems.

https://twitter.com/CaslerNoel/status/1302635449761103873?s=19

Who's the paedophile? This is from a former Apprentice staffer. I'm sure they're all making stuff up though, sure Donnie is such a good man!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Thats a flat out weird opinion to have.

Nope, Trump was loved before he p*ssed off the lefties worldwide by daring to run for president.
    hive mind/cult that is Trumpism.

Nope, the hivemind is the anti-Trump one. We can see that by how easily and in unison, without so much as a huddle, liberals worldwide will all repeat the many lies about him, like saying he advised people to inject bleach or that he hates black people. Every week the reason to hate Trump changes with such folk and that's a sure sign that the weekly outrage is never genuine.
    Trump is not a good man.

Sure he is. Here's a selection of good things which prove Trump is a good man.

If you want more, let me know ...

Trump heard about a farmer that had taken his life to help save his farm but the family were to lose it anyway even after his death and so Trump paid off what was owed on the mortgage for the man's widow:

dtburns.png

Gave $10,000 to a bus driver who saved a man who was about to take his own life:

Stopped a guy getting his head bashed in:

Dt-batman.jpg

Donated hundreds of millions to charities but also finds time to donate to GoFundMe type charities when people are in need.

Donated €5000 to an immigrant family that lost children in a car accident:
    Dt-chips.png

Helped a guy keep his home and gave him a job after he caught a guy who mugged Trump's mother
    Dt-mugger.jpg

Donated $30,000 to a home that cares for babies born to drug addicted mothers:
    Dt-hale.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,729 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Nope, the hivemind is the anti-Trump one. We can see that by how easily and in unison, without so much as a huddle, liberals worldwide will all repeat the many lies about him, like saying he advised people to inject bleach or that he hates black people. Every week the reason to hate Trump changes with such folk and that's a sure sign that the weekly outrage is never genuine.

You do realise we are all reading his tweets, listening to him speak and watching his behaviour.

There is a litany of examples, of real life categorical events which we have all observed, and continue to observe which has helped the opinion to be formed on him.

This is his doing. And his alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

New polling not looking great for Trump.....

Biden leads Trump by 10 points in new national poll

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Nope, Trump was loved before he p*ssed off the lefties worldwide by daring to run for

:[/U]

So you believe all these journalists and sources when they say something good about him but when it's something bad, it's "fake news"? Got it. I won't bother linking a selection of all the bad things even though it's "proof" that he's not a good man.

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Of course not

Go find a post where I did.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Nope, Trump was loved before he p*ssed off the lefties worldwide by daring to run for president.

I listed the reasons I believe Trump is not a good man. You didn’t refute a single one.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement