Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Is that yer next line of attack?

Its just my opinion. Would the average American have faith in him to face down enemies? The likes of Putin would think nothing of him IMHO. I think voters will favor a candidate who looks physically fitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Its just my opinion. Would the average American have faith in him to face down enemies? The likes of Putin would think nothing of him IMHO. I think voters will favor a candidate who looks physically fitter.

Unfortunately they don’t have one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

Physically fitter? Trump is obese ffs.

It’s hard to take people seriously when you come out with sh1te like this.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You mean Trump?

1: Obese
    2: Wears fake tan
    3: can barely walk down a ramp
    4: Has strange "tic" that makes him nearly fall over.
    5: Can't lift a glass of water to his mouth
    6: Can't seem to stand up straight (leans over)

Yeah, that's the "healthy" candidate you have tied your colours to.

Ignoring the fact Trump is highly unhealthy, do you think Putin is remotely intimidated by Trump who seems to hero worship him? What hard line has Trump ever taken on Putin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,666 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Putin? You mean the guy that facilitated attacks on US troops that Trump didn't even raise on a phonecard?

You mean Putin, who yet again used a chemical weapon to try to murder on opponent in a NATO country that Trump has said nothing about?

That Putin? You think Trump will stand up to him?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,606 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Who is currently running for POTUS that's fitter that you think average Americans would favor?

I mean, really. Find something better to troll us with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭TheBlackPill

Igotadose wrote: »
    Who is currently running for POTUS that's fitter that you think average Americans would favor?

I mean, really. Find something better to troll us with.

Kamala Harris is the fittest(physically, not necessarily for the office) Dont think even the dems think Biden will last 1 term

• Registered Users Posts: 13,606 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Kamala Harris is the fittest(physically, not necessarily for the office) Dont think even the dems think Biden will last 1 term

Is she running for POTUS?

Can you prove Dems don't think Biden will last 1 term?

Dems, not tGOP echo chambers misquoting people. Dems. Does Pelosi? Harris? Schiff? Schumer? Examples? Otherwise it's just more #IMPOTUS campaign nonsense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭TheBlackPill

Dems, not tGOP echo chambers misquoting people. Dems. Does Pelosi? Harris? Schiff? Schumer? Examples? Otherwise it's just more #IMPOTUS campaign nonsense.[/quote

She could be the potus if President Bidens health fails. So she defo is running. Any serious voter needs to loom at the potential vps too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Dems, not tGOP echo chambers misquoting people. Dems. Does Pelosi? Harris? Schiff? Schumer? Examples? Otherwise it's just more #IMPOTUS campaign nonsense.

Mod

Calm it down and discuss civilly or you will get a threadban to match your card.

Not sure how reliable this is and it is not exactly an answer to your query but you may find it interesting...

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/11/biden-single-term-082129

"While the option of making a public pledge remains available, Biden has for now settled on an alternative strategy: quietly indicating that he will almost certainly not run for a second term while declining to make a promise that he and his advisers fear could turn him into a lame duck and sap him of his political capital."

In relation to health of Presidents, Trump is probably the most unhealthy sitting President in recent times. Reagan would also have been but if I recall correctly, it didn't hit until his second term.

Biden is being run as a transition candidate but he seems healthy out, outside of the world of conspiracies.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,319 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

You'd have to hope they'd favour a candidate that doesnt bend over to Putin at every possible opportunity. Trump v Putin is like watching a small child in total fear of his headmaster.

In relation to health of Presidents, Trump is probably the most unhealthy sitting President in recent times. Reagan would also have been but if I recall correctly, it didn't hit until his second term.

Every time I see him (and I follow his administrations media output daily) he looks very healthy and active. Now I get that he is not exactly a spring chicken but he looks well for a 74 year old IMHO. Wealthy people tend to age better due to having the resources to look after their health (the best doctors, the best health care and the best food etc).

Every time I see him (and I follow his administrations media output daily) he looks very healthy and active. Now I get that he is not exactly a spring chicken but he looks well for a 74 year old IMHO. Wealthy people tend to age better due to having the resources to look after their health (the best doctors, the best health care and the best food etc).
    He eats awfully, he's obese and has known health issues, he looks likely to have had a stroke. Both of my parents are well into their seventies and look healthier. The lifestyle he lives simply doesn't equal healthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Biden cicyles. On an actual bike. Would Trump be able to get on a bike. And when has Trump ever stood up to Putin. The level of nonsense that you post is truly astonishing.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I'm not sure i would describe McDonalds burgers as "the best food".

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

ollkiller wrote: »
    Biden cicyles. On an actual bike. Would Trump be able to get on a bike. And when has Trump ever stood up to Putin. The level of nonsense that you post is truly astonishing.

Mod

Gonna be a lot of cards, bans and thread bans in this thread if people can't stop themselves from making attacks.

Ignore, respond civilly or report. Those are your options.

Biden cicyles. On an actual bike. Would Trump be able to get on a bike.

I honestly cant picture the president on a bike :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

He eats awfully, he's obese and has known health issues, he looks likely to have had a stroke. Both of my parents are well into their seventies and look healthier. The lifestyle he lives simply doesn't equal healthy.

While we don't know that for sure, we do know that medical professionals felt the need to give him that test that he found so hard. Someone brought up "mini-strokes" out of nowhere but I can't remember who that was.

Trump doesn't even walk around the golf course, he travels in a cart. Yet I have seen Trump supporters claim all his "golfing" is a great way to stay fit :D

Trump doesn't even walk around the golf course, he travels in a cart. Yet I have seen Trump supporters claim all his "golfing" is a great way to stay fit :D

Even without walking around the course it is a fairly strenuous game and it would certainly keep the mind fit.

While we don't know that for sure, we do know that medical professionals felt the need to give him that test that he found so hard. Someone brought up "mini-strokes" out of nowhere but I can't remember who that was.

The mini strokes originated from Michael Schmidt so a pretty credible journalist. He won two Pullitzers, one for breaking the story on Comey's pledge of loyalty request and the other for sexual harrassment allegations again Bill O'Reilly.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/09/01/trump-denies-series-of-mini-strokes-prompted-surprise-walter-reed-visit/

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

That's because of his "Battery Theory"

Trump believes that everyone is born with a finite amount of energy and that if you exercise too much , you'll drain your "battery" too quickly and die.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The mini strokes originated from Michael Schmidt so a pretty credible journalist. He won two Pullitzers, one for breaking the story on Comey's pledge of loyalty request and the other for sexual harrassment allegations again Bill O'Reilly.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/09/01/trump-denies-series-of-mini-strokes-prompted-surprise-walter-reed-visit/

actually the specific mention of mini strokes came from Trump himself in a tweet. nobody had mentioned mini strokes before that hence the raised eyebrows at such a specific denial of something that nobody else had mentioned.

Even without walking around the course it is a fairly strenuous gameand it would certainly keep the mind fit.

No and No.

The most strenuous part of golf is the walk, and have to agree with the saying about it ruining the walking part.

Even without walking around the course it is a fairly strenuous game and it would certainly keep the mind fit.

I play golf, no it isnt!

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    That's because of his "Battery Theory"

Trump believes that everyone is born with a finite amount of energy and that if you exercise too much , you'll drain your "battery" too quickly and die.

oh man I forgot about that :pac:

Do his zealots feel the same way I wonder?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 Batmannn

oh man I forgot about that :pac:

Do his zealots feel the same way I wonder?

Trump has massive online support.
    He gets 50k likes for a Tweet in 10 minutes.
    Nobody likes Biden

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement