Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

It was a dates mix up which can accidentally happen, not exactly a sign of dementia. That is substantially to Trump claiming the US Air Force participated on the civil war.

And the wife sister mix up

• Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

It was a dates mix up which can accidentally happen, not exactly a sign of dementia. That is substantially to Trump claiming the US Air Force participated on the civil war.

Revolutionary War not Civil War

please submit yourself for a dementia test

Countries with a higher deaths per million than the Us

Peru
    Chile
    Spain
    UK
    Italy
    Belgium

US has 5% of the world population and 25% of the deaths.

Countries with a higher deaths per million than the Us

Peru
    Chile
    Spain
    UK
    Italy
    Belgium

Spain, UK, Belgium and Italy are currently stabilised to some degree. The US still hasn't exited wave one and their numbers continue to grow substantially. So yes, you're continuing to backup that they've handled it atrociously...
    Overheal wrote: »
    Revolutionary War not Civil War

please submit yourself for a dementia test

Oops, keep remembering fake history poorly... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Obama once mentioned the 52 states in the US. Was he demented?

Reagan, while President, addressed the one African-American member of his cabinet (1st term) during a meeting of the national council of Mayors in DC with a question: "How are things in your city, Mr. Mayor?" Was Reagan demented then?

Really, the demented/creepy Joe stuff is schoolyard nonsense. When the #IMPOTUS was in power, he had the challenge of the Coronavirus, and failed. Completely. Proving he isn't qualified to lead something as complicated as the US. He sits at a desk that once had Harry Truman's plaque on it: "The buck stops here." The buck still does, though the plaque is gone. Under the #IMPOTUS, it's a prop for ads for Goya. Maybe he should have one that says, "I take no responsibility."

• Advertisement

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1290267685117460481?s=20

Where is Frorida? the R and the L aren't even on the same side of the keyboard.

Senile dementia etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Gruffalux

Jayziz neither of them are any good is the truth. Back and forth over who sounds more senile sums it up. I am bemused by Trump, the very idea of him is a cartoon, but fcuk me Biden is a bad speaker, often rambles, slurs his words, patches phrases together that make no sense, has said some utterly ludicrous things - remember the golden hair on his legs rising idiocy - and he has a nasty habit of invading kids personal spaces. He has also had 50 years to do some good and failed. Terrible for America that this is their choice.
    Was saying to himself today that the psychedelic cherry on top of crazy 2020 will be the meltdown in November when Trump wins again. The Dems have not even tried with this guy.

Gruffalox wrote: »
    Jayziz neither of them are any good is the truth. Back and forth over who sounds more senile sums it up. I am bemused by Trump, the very idea of him is a cartoon, but fcuk me Biden is a bad speaker, often rambles, slurs his words, patches phrases together that make no sense, has said some utterly ludicrous things - remember the golden hair on his legs rising idiocy - and he has a nasty habit of invading kids personal spaces. He has also had 50 years to do some good and failed. Terrible for America that this is their choice.
    Was saying to himself today that the psychedelic cherry on top of crazy 2020 will be the meltdown in November when Trump wins again. The Dems have not even tried with this guy.

Care to expand on that?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,010 ✭✭✭✭briany

US has 5% of the world population and 25% of the deaths.

The U.S. also has hotspots of infection. If Trump came out and said that the U.S. has done better than certain countries regarding deaths per million, it would be of no comfort to the people of NYC, Florida, New Jersey, California and Texas, and god knows where else badly affected by the time this is all over. All places that Trump has failed or is failing as a leader during the pandemic. As long as there are certain places really taking the brunt of the disease, then Trump's handling of the whole crisis cannot be said to be in any way up to par.

Care to expand on that?

Whoops sorry!! My mistake.
    47 years to do shag all.

• Advertisement

Whoops sorry!! My mistake.
    47 years to do shag all.

Care to expand on that?

Care to expand on that?

Not really. Too lazy. Except to say he has been an unimpressive politician for 5 decades. My original post ìn this thread really is just to point out that he is wholly uninspiring and quite often incoherent and tis a great pity for the US that he is apparently their best opposition.
    But I won't be engaging further on the American election as it is enervating to do so with the confrontational style this issue bring out in people - I will just be watching the repeating madness unfold from a distance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Not sure if posted but on Trump v TikTok Kellyanne Conways 15 year old daughter was running a live stream on the platform and was telling her followers to leave 1 star reviews on Trumps hotels and golf clubs. Awkward. Theres a TikTok video of Kellyanne snatching her daughters phone off her.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Not sure if posted but on Trump v TikTok Kellyanne Conways 15 year old daughter was running a live stream on the platform and was telling her followers to leave 1 star reviews on Trumps hotels and golf clubs. Awkward. Theres a TikTok video of Kellyanne snatching her daughters phone off her.

her husband is involved with the Lincoln Project. I'd say that house is totes awkward at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

Bidens choice of running mate for Vice President will be very important

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I hope they tell Joe soon who his VP will be, so he can tell us..
    It will be the first female POTUS once they cart Joe of to a retirement home in 2021.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

An oldie but a goodie, Sleepy Joe is surely ready to the retirement home now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

And the wife sister mix up

Is that like when Trump said his daughters hot and he would date her?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

In fairness Obama would put most people to sleep with his constant pauses .
    It takes him about 10 minutes to deliver a speech anyone else would capably deliver in 5.

Not really. Too lazy. Except to say he has been an unimpressive politician for 5 decades. My original post ìn this thread really is just to point out that he is wholly uninspiring and quite often incoherent and tis a great pity for the US that he is apparently their best opposition.
    But I won't be engaging further on the American election as it is enervating to do so with the confrontational style this issue bring out in people - I will just be watching the repeating madness unfold from a distance :)

You said it, not me. Bye then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,590 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Heres a better one

YOUTUBE

[apologies for the youtuber-sandwich but the relevant footage is there]

You said it, not me. Bye then.

:D I know I said it! I'm not Joe Biden :p

Great comebacks, well done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

Another fallacy here. Trump is undeniably bad so create a false equivalence, by whatever means, to say Biden is bad too.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Everyone who thinks Biden won’t be able for Trump.

Biden was literally brought in as Obama’s VP because of his ability to fight in the trenches. The initial concerns from the Democrats was Obama couldn’t handle McCain.

So many delusional people here. Biden is up there with the best of them but people focus on a speech impediment.

Speaking of cognitive decline, Trumps answer had trouble actually answering the question asked

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/cnns-acosta-corners-trump-on-hydroxychloroquine-why-is-your-coronavirus-task-force-contradicting-you/

Acosta: “Can you explain why so many of the public health experts on the Coronavirus task force are contradicting you on things like why the virus is so widespread in this country…Why are so many of these people on your task force contradicting you?”

Trump: "Well I think we're doing great on vaccines, I think we're doing great on therapeutics you'll be seeing that very soon. I think we're uh - when you look at a map this is our map of the... I've sort of shown that around a little bit, but red is the area of most concern, it's pretty recent uh map of the of the country and uh there's a lot of - a lot of people in a lot of areas that have gotten very you know better very fast..."

the meltdown in November when Trump wins again.

Cannot wait, its going to be E P I C

Faugheen wrote: »
    Everyone who thinks Biden won’t be able for Trump.

Biden was literally brought in as Obama’s VP because of his ability to fight in the trenches. The initial concerns from the Democrats was Obama couldn’t handle McCain.

So many delusional people here. Biden is up there with the best of them but people focus on a speech impediment.

I'd be very surprised if Biden debates Trump. He would be EVISCERATED by President Trump in a debate.

• Advertisement

I'd be very surprised if Biden debates Trump. He would be EVISCERATED by President Trump in a debate.

Trump fires insults, he doesn't debate. I'd very much so expect the debates to go ahead unless Trump backs out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement