Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,457 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Batmannn wrote: »
    Maybe she is not in jail.
    But it's Bill Clinton that Trump is after.
    And Trump all ways gets his man.
    Look what Trump done to Harvey weinstein and Jeffrey epstejn.

The Metoo movement took down Weinstein, they would be the antithesis to anything Trump

• Registered Users Posts: 33,159 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

What exactly did he do to weinstein and epstein?

The weinstein story was broken by Ronan Farrow as well as Meghan Twohey and Jodi Kantor.

There are pics of him cosying up to both of them, and he wished Maxwell well bizarrely.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 Batmannn

Indeed, there has been some speculation that the Democrats play these kinds of games...

https://disrn.com/news/dislikes-disappearing-from-biden-dncs-speech-on-youtube

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's acceptance speech had its "Dislikes" outnumber "Likes" in real-time on YouTube. However, hours after the speech ended, some of the "Dislikes" began disappearing from the acceptance speech videos as well as other videos from the 2020 Democratic National Convention, Just the News reports, including a screen grab of a user experiencing the drop in "Dislikes"

I saw that happening live
    YouTube deleted the dislikes for Uncle Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Indeed, there has been some speculation that the Democrats play these kinds of games...

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's acceptance speech had its "Dislikes" outnumber "Likes" in real-time on YouTube. However, hours after the speech ended, some of the "Dislikes" began disappearing from the acceptance speech videos as well as other videos from the 2020 Democratic National Convention, Just the News reports, including a screen grab of a user experiencing the drop in "Dislikes"

“Overall, we rate Disrn Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that favors the Christian right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the occasional use of poor sources, questionable views on science and a failed fact check”

Yeah no.

duploelabs wrote: »
    The Metoo movement took down Weinstein, they would be the antithesis to anything Trump

Indeed. But if hillary were president now bill and harvey and Jeffrey would be still up to their old tricks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Overheal wrote: »
    co-defendants on charges of raping a 13-year old.

Any idea what the outcome of this case was?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,549 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

So YouTube policed bots spamming dislikes during the speech, the Trump campaign having promised to spend millions in disruptive online advertising during the DN convention. I don't see the problem here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

Indeed. But if hillary were president now bill and harvey and Jeffrey would be still up to their old tricks

Did you manage to come up with that crap all by yourself ?

Firstly, it's more likely that the dislikes disappeared because the accounts got flagged as bots. Secondly, what sort of weird sites are you linking to?

weisses wrote: »
    Did you manage to come up with that crap all by yourself ?

No vlad putin told me to say it.

Lol though seriously why does it hit a nerve

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭ollkiller

No she'd be in jail.

But seriously trump has a big following in every country. You can see his online support from every corner of the world.

Biden is going to be Crushed like a rat

And Hunter Biden will be Trump's focus attack in the debates.
    If. If. If Joe shows up.

This nonsense again. He will be at the debate. And he's a good debater if you did any modicum of research. Took down Sanders pretty easily this year. How did his plan to put Hilary in jail turn out. Or the Obama birther nonsense. Roll on the debates.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Firstly, it's more likely that the dislikes disappeared because the accounts got flagged as bots. Secondly, what sort of weird sites are you linking to?

i do often wonder how people find those sites.

Indeed. Justthenews is a right-wing site with a poor factual score

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/just-the-news/

Nevermind it was founded by John Solomon, who generates conspiratorial horesh!t for Trump's benefit. Solomon among many other things has previously coordinated with the Trump camp via Lev Parnas (indicted) and Rudy Giuliani (under investigation). He is the editor in chief. It's a joke. It's also only been around since February. It is all but literally a Trump campaign/PAC propaganda outfit with no standing credibility as a paper of record etc.

i do often wonder how people find those sites.

I Googled "democrats disappearing likes" & it was the first site returned. My claim was simply that there was speculation. I never claimed it was certain.

Overheal wrote: »
    Indeed. Justthenews is a right-wing site with a poor factual score

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/just-the-news/

Nevermind it was founded by John Solomon, who generates conspiratorial horesh!t for Trump's benefit. He is the editor in chief. It's a joke. It's also only been around since February. It is all but literally a Trump campaign/PAC propaganda outfit with no standing credibility as a paper of record etc.

Indeed it is not a great site. Please remember that the Lincoln project is very popular in these parts. Not exactly a great resource of unbiased information.

What tried to cover his tracks.

I Googled "democrats disappearing likes" & it was the first site returned. My claim was simply that there was speculation. I never claimed it was certain.

you posted it because it suited your point of view. Interesting to know that the truth of the matter is not important to you.

ollkiller wrote: »
    This nonsense again. He will be at the debate. And he's a good debater if you did any modicum of research. Took down Sanders pretty easily this year. How did his plan to put Hilary in jail turn out. Or the Obama birther nonsense. Roll on the debates.

Indeed. But how will uncle Joe explain Hunters' half billion dollar deal with the ccp.

Indeed it is not a great site. Please remember that the Lincoln project is very popular in these parts. Not exactly a great resource of unbiased information.

The Lincoln Project is not pimping itself as an online newspaper. There is no comparing the two.

the only thing posted from the Lincoln Project are their ads and pretty good they are too. I dont remember any trump supporters doubting their veracity.

• Advertisement

Don't believe anyone has provided The Lincoln Project as an actual news source....

Speaking of JustTheNews: keep this outlet in check. It was just founded in February, by John Solomon, who generated the Biden-Ukraine conspiracy theory in collusion with Lev Parnas and Rudy Giuliani. I would regard it as a PAC at best, and subversive propaganda at worst.

you posted it because it suited your point of view. Interesting to know that the truth of the matter is not important to you.

My point of view was that some people speculated that dislikes were disappearing. Weather the people speculating were on the left or right is irrelevant. The fact is people did speculate.

My point of view was that some people speculated that dislikes were disappearing. Weather the people speculating were on the left or right is irrelevant. The fact is people did speculate.

This thing you're doing is called gaslighting.

I wish people would look at POTUS objectively and stop believe the propergamda from cnn .
    Cnn are not your friend

The credibility of the source and the claim they're pushing is a pretty legitimate concern. By your logic, linking to Infowars is perfectly fine as they're just speculating......

and the fact that the people doing that speculation are massively biased isn't relevant? you dont think changes it from genuine speculation to just outright lies trying to tar a candidate?

I wish people would look at POTUS objectively and stop believe the propergamda from cnn .
    Cnn are not your friend

i dont watch CNN. why would I? I do however listen to what he says and that is enough to form an opinion that he is a terrible person who is totally unfit to be president.

It's a fact that YouTube altered the like dislike ratio.
    I saw it happen and people have screencaps of it

• Advertisement

i dont watch CNN. why would I? I do however listen to what he says and that is enough to form an opinion that he is a terrible person who is totally unfit to be president.
    Main stream media didn't influence your opinion
    Really? ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement