Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

statesaver wrote: »
    Biden " so is my son "

Was he trying to imply his son was killed in a war he voted for ? Surely not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojkCKPtcJ54

His son sadly died of a brain tumour.

How old is that?
    Talk about desperation.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Biden " so is my son "

Was he trying to imply his son was killed in a war he voted for ? Surely not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojkCKPtcJ54

His son sadly died of a brain tumour.

Why is the video edited to make it look like he is answering what the man said?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 466 ✭✭DangerScouse

Biden showing yet again why he is miles ahead of Trump when it comes to class

https://twitter.com/jeneps/status/1304374634981322754?s=19

Poor mask etiquette right there.

At least he is wearing one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

Trump starts no wars, wants to get US troops home ---- orange man bad

Biden votes for Illegal wars ---- left silent

Defeats Hillary who is a warmongering hark.

A lot of folks here have TDS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,541 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Trump starts no wars, wants to get US troops home ---- orange man bad

Biden votes for Illegal wars ---- left silent

Defeats Hillary who is a warmongering hark.

A lot of folks here have TDS.

This election is not a referendum on wars. Congress (lawmakers) voting for Iraq/Afghan use of force makes it illegal... how? I don't like AUMF, at all, but it is constitutional.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,959 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

You'd think someone like that would be able to get decent masks like FFP3 instead of cheap cloth ones.

You'd think someone like that would be able to get decent masks like FFP3 instead of cheap cloth ones.

Cloth ones, especially of 2+ layers, are virtually as effective at arresting the problematic moisture and are reusable.

?

And wear it properly. Or not keep touching it.

At least he is wearing one.

But still poor etiquette

• Advertisement

And wear it properly. Or not keep touching it.

It wouldn't be the outside of the mask you'd worry about. And the wearer would not worry about potentially infecting themselves, the mask arrests asymptomatic spread to others.
    But still poor etiquette

It's not losing him many votes :rolleyes:

Overheal wrote: »
    It wouldn't be the outside of the mask you'd worry about. And the wearer would not worry about potentially infecting themselves, the mask arrests asymptomatic spread to others.

It's not losing him many votes :rolleyes:

Wait until the debates.

So today in Trump land we have

Trump zealots: "Bidens wearing his mask wrong"

Meanwhile here's Trump not wearing one at all.

Trump zealots..........

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1304384845280403456?s=19

But still poor etiquette

as opposed to......?

Wait until the debates.

Trump has a record of being able to debate?

Wait until the debates.

What do the debates have to do with Biden's mask etiquette above? Or have you just seen a squirrel

Overheal wrote: »
    What do the debates have to do with Biden's mask etiquette above? Or have you just seen a squirrel

Guarantee you after the debates are over, they'll be claiming something else is gonna scandalise Biden.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,851 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Trump has a record of being able to debate?

He is a forceful debater, charismatic presence, good at quips and a few more things.

Does that make a good debater, probably not in the Philosoph. but it stands to him in a Presidential debate.

Guarantee you after the debates are over, they'll be claiming something else is gonna scandalise Biden.

Even on the assault allegations Trump/DOJ ruined their campaigning on that, they handed Biden a W by the Dept of Justice trying to assert Trump's defamation of E. Jean Carroll as a Presidential act - seemingly in response to losing his appeals to not submit DNA to match against her stained dress. I just don't know what else they have to hammer on about, 'her emails' was definitely a winning noise:signal strategy in 2016 but no similar effort is holding here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,454 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Do they look like a happily married couple to you?

How could I tell that either way. I only ever seen them together disembarking aircraft or while Trump is making a speech. Tell you what, I'll invite them round for dinner some evening and see what my intuition tells me. I'll get back to you.

• Advertisement

AllForIt wrote: »
    How could I tell that either way. I only ever seen them together disembarking aircraft or while Trump is making a speech. Tell you what, I'll invite them round for dinner some evening and see what my intuition tells me. I'll get back to you.

So, no.

tenor.gif?itemid=7689311

tenor.gif?itemid=8674135

Hand-6f2d.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,601 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

They sleep in separate rooms. That's pretty telling for a guy going on all the time about his beautiful first lady.

She never looks happy with him, looks scared some of the time, refuses to hold his hand. Doesn't look like a very happy marraige to me.

Igotadose wrote: »
    They sleep in separate rooms. That's pretty telling for a guy going on all the time about his beautiful first lady.

didnt she spend the first six months of his presidency in NY?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,601 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

didnt she spend the first six months of his presidency in NY?

Yeah, till she got the pre-nup renegotiated, according to that recent bio (well, one of the recent books about the #IMPOTUS and his execrable family).

Everything the #IMPOTUS touches, dies. His marriage is long dead, it's just a transactional relationship now. She want's Barron's life financed, that'll happen. She got citizenship for her parents. She's good. He loses, would divorce proceedings starting next Spring surprise anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

She never looks happy with him, looks scared some of the time, refuses to hold his hand. Doesn't look like a very happy marraige to me.

The only time I have seen her genuinely happy is in a pic with Obama.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Igotadose wrote: »
    Yeah, till she got the pre-nup renegotiated, according to that recent bio (well, one of the recent books about the #IMPOTUS and his execrable family).

Everything the #IMPOTUS touches, dies. His marriage is long dead, it's just a transactional relationship now. She want's Barron's life financed, that'll happen. She got citizenship for her parents. She's good. He loses, would divorce proceedings starting next Spring surprise anyone?

It was always transactional. that is all trump understands.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,309 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

I read she was all set to leave him before his presidential run but was offered a nice incentive to stay. Probably never dreamed he would actually win and she would be stuck with him for possibly 8 more years.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

But still poor etiquette

I'd give it an 8/10. Maybe a 7/10 even. Not a perfect 10.

In the mask-wearing olympics, he'll need to do better than that if he wants to win. This guy down below, on the other hand, doesn't even make it out of the heats.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1304384845280403456?s=19

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭ollkiller

The only way you couldn't tell she despises him is if you were blind.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement