Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Even CNN starting to ask questions about Hiden Biden now.

https://twitter.com/laxmammi/status/1309006944582107137

But he can ride a bicycle :D

I’m going to assume this is an irrelevant video or a doctored one?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Leroy42 wrote: »
    So up ihave nothing at all to say on Trump threatening to destroy democracy in the US?

Many posts by some Trumpian supporters on here are childish and inane. Not worth giving them the oxygen of a reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Even CNN starting to ask questions about Hiden Biden now.

https://twitter.com/laxmammi/status/1309006944582107137

That video is from 14th August and was posted here a few times. Scraping the aul barrel now aren't we!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 466 ✭✭DangerScouse

namloc1980 wrote: »
    That video is from 14th August and was posted here a few times. Scraping the aul barrel now aren't we!

But the ramp video is okay ;)

It's all good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

KilOit wrote: »
    Trump not agreeing to peaceful handover if defeated should shake every American no matter their side. This could be a coup with lots bloodshed if those armed militia walking the streets are the norm. America looks more like a country in conflict but hoping it's just the media bias and social media hysteria and normal day to day life is normal

Once again, it literally makes zero difference now. The US is the Domain of Trump at this stage, with an idiot and deluded voter base, a corrupt Attorney General and a nice conservative majority on the Supreme Court to bend to his every whim.

About the best outcome that we can hope for is for the Democrats to take control of the House & Senate, but if Trump is not president in a year's time, I'll be genuinely shocked. There's nothing he won't stoop to now to hold onto power.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

It's all good.

Can you not answer anything without resorting to whataboutery?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

He's great isn't he. :D

Of course you're amused by a sexist jibe, says a lot about your level of maturity.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,454 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

It's all good.

Was the ramp video altered or edited?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

Of course you're amused by a sexist jibe, says a lot about your level of maturity.

Oh calm the pearl clutching that was as tame as anything "Im not a fan of hers , good luck to him he's going to need it" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

WrenBoy wrote: »
    Oh calm the pearl clutching that was as tame as anything "Im not a fan of hers , good luck to him he's going to need it" :rolleyes:

The "President" displaying once again that he's an ignorant pig and all the clapping seals rush to defend him and say how great he is. It's embarrassing stuff but sure we're used to it by now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

He's great isn't he. :D

It's all good.

Mod: @DangerScouse - It's hard not to interpret this as low level trolling. If you don't start posting something of actual substance, I will remove your access to the thread.

The "President" displaying once again that he's an ignorant pig and all the clapping seals rush to defend him and say how great he is. It's embarrassing stuff but sure we're used to it by now.

You mustn't be or you wouldn't be getting so upset about it ? He cant have an opinion on someone ? He has to love her because she's a woman ?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

The journalist asked him the question and Biden answered by talking about Trump. He's obviously hiding something and using deflection tactics.

Not really. He answered the question and moved on to comparing it to what's happening in the Trump administration. That's how you campaign.

He didn't even defend Hunter, he really didn't feel like he has anything to defend.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 15,666 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

You mustn't be or you wouldn't be getting so upset about it ? He cant have an opinion on someone ? He has to love her because she's a woman ?

Of course he can not like her, no problem at all with him not liking her.

But he added
    I wish a lot of luck to Harry cos he’s gonna need it!
    , so even though they appeared in the video together he is somehow blaming her for what they said and making out that Harry is somehow in need of luck when dealing with this person.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Wait, one of Donnie's disciples is having a go at Biden for not properly answering a question he was asked by a journalist??

I think we may have reached peak lacking in self awareness here.

Just worth noting that the investigation on Hunter Biden found nothing dodgy happened. Meanwhile a Republican was breaking laws.

Of course he can not like her, no problem at all with him not liking her.

But he added , so even though they appeared in the video together he is somehow blaming her for what they said and making out that Harry is somehow in need of luck when dealing with this person.

Alright Im bored of this non-story, Trump doesn't like her, I don't know why, I don't really care, he said he's not a fan of hers so good luck to Harry because the implication is she isn't very nice. He doesn't like her so he singled her out, maybe he hasn't a problem with Harry, maybe he never met him, so he didn't insult him.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,666 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Alright Im bored of this non-story, Trump doesn't like her, I don't know why, I don't really care, he said he's not a fan of hers so good luck to Harry because the implication is she isn't very nice. He doesn't like her so he singled her out, maybe he hasn't a problem with Harry, maybe he never met him, so he didn't insult him.

You do know why he doesn't like her though. that is why you are bored of the story. It is perfectly clear why he singled her out.

But I completely agree that this is far form the most important news of the day, but it does, yet again, highlight the thinking of the man.

The much more important, and serious, news story is that the current POTUS has declared that he will not accept the democratic will of the people and will ignore ballos that don't vote for him, such that he has no intention of leaving office.

That is a out-in-the-open direct challenege to the democratic basis of the entire country.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

you know exactly why he doesn't like. be honest.

You do know why he doesn't like her though. that is why you are bored of the story. It is perfectly clear why he singled her out.

But I completely agree that this is far form the most important news of the day, but it does, yet again, highlight the thinking of the man.

The much more important, and serious, news story is that the current POTUS has declared that he will not accept the democratic will of the people and will ignore ballos that don't vote for him, such that he has no intention of leaving office.

That is a out-in-the-open direct challenege to the democratic basis of the entire country.
    you know exactly why he doesn't like. be honest.

Lads I genuinely don't know why and I'm 99% sure ye don't either. But again I genuinely don't care that he doesn't kiss the arse of a rich celebrity former Princess.

• Advertisement

It's a non story during this presidency but it would be entirely unpresidential and controversial for any other president to behave this way. He simply is incapable of conducting himself in a professional way, let alone presidential.

Lads I genuinely don't know why and I'm 99% sure ye don't either. But again I genuinely don't care that he doesn't kiss the arse of a rich celebrity former Princess.

no, i'm 100% sure why he decided to attack her directly and why you support that.

no, i'm 100% sure why he decided to attack her directly and why you support that.

OK so tell me exactly why Trump said “I’m not a fan of hers,” “And I would say this—and she probably has heard that—but I wish a lot of luck to Harry, because he’s gonna need it." and then tell me why I "support" this.
    Not opinion mind, facts because you 100% know remember.

OK so tell me exactly why Trump said “I’m not a fan of hers,” “And I would say this—and she probably has heard that—but I wish a lot of luck to Harry, because he’s gonna need it." and then tell me why I "support" this.
    Not opinion mind, facts because you 100% know remember.

na, not keen on another card. i will leave you to your feigned ignorance.

na, not keen on another card. i will leave you to your feigned ignorance.

Great stuff, a load of nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,848 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

She has recently asked people not to vote for him

Unbunch your Union Jack boxers.

That's it, don't pretend it is more than it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,704 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Danzy wrote: »

Actually, she suggested people should not vote for hate.

Guess who confirmed that it was him she was talking about.

she didnt do that. stop lying. she asked people to vote. full stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,848 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

she didnt do that. stop lying. she asked people to vote. full stop.

At an event hosted by Michelle Obama.

Nothing wrong with Markle being political or picking a side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭baaba maal

She said "hate" and you heard "Trump".

Interesting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement