Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

A more accurate display of how infantile the left are. They have no respect or decorum.

I'm not having a go at any particular ideology here but the individuals who shouted at him at that moment are a complete disgrace. That video actually turned my stomach and it takes a fair amount to upset me.

Trump will come up with some excuse as to why he can't do the second or third debates.

How can you say that when Trump has actually been asking for a extra debate?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,593 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I'm not having a go at any particular ideology here but the individuals who shouted at him at that moment are a complete disgrace. That video actually turned my stomach and it takes a fair amount to upset me.

Did you get equally upset when people changed "Lock her up" about HRC?

How can you say that when Trump has actually been asking for a extra debate?

He asked for an extra debate, wanted to choose the venue and moderators. Yeah, he really wanted that to happen :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

No apparently it takes a fair amount to upset him, I think the hyperbole turns the stomach.

• Advertisement

No because Hillary was not laying in a coffin at the time.
    Oh Biden will show up, he will obliterate Yrump in the first debate.

Like he obliterated the reporter who asked him about his sons shady past? Oh wait, that's right, he engaged in whataboutery.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Like he obliterated the reporter who asked him about his sons shady past? Oh wait, that's right, he engaged in whataboutery.

Whataboutery, Trump still talks about Obama.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,666 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

And Trump is largely to blame for the movement down to that level. He has consistently disrespected all around him, calling people ugly, stupid, corrupt and refusing to show respect at people's death, such as John McCain.

So any discomfort you feel is directly attributable to Trump for the way he has bebased both the office he holds but also the nature of debate.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,454 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Won't somebody think of the trumpettes [/HELEN LOVEJOY]

This was discussed recently with link's etc. you may have missed it but Trumps first response regarding the death did not mention replacing her whilst Bidens did.

Less than 48 hours after her death, he was selling t-shirts with "fill the seat" on it... So spare me with the pretense of claiming he's classy.
    The pandora box was opened when Obama was in office. He pushed the anti-christ LGBTQ spirit and tried to remove God from society. Now we have all these people programmed by the devil through media and the education system that have hatred in their hearts of Trump and what he stands for. So many rebellious people in today's world that deny God and resort to violence to bring in a twisted form of government control and censorship.

In fairness you're a good representative of a fair proportion of Trump's base. Carry on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The pandora box was opened when Obama was in office. He pushed the anti-christ LGBTQ spirit and tried to remove God from society. Now we have all these people programmed by the devil through media and the education system that have hatred in their hearts of Trump and what he stands for. So many rebellious people in today's world that deny God and resort to violence to bring in a twisted form of government control and censorship.

stick that nonsense in here where it belongs https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=333

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between Church and State

Thomas Jefferson 1802

Less than 48 hours after her death, he was selling t-shirts with "fill the seat" on it... So spare me with the pretense of claiming he's classy.

Was Trump selling them personally? Or was somebody who supports the president selling them?

Was Trump selling them personally? Or was somebody who supports the president selling them?

Well he hasn't set up a stall outside of the whitehouse yet but here you go

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/fill-that-seat-tee

Well he hasn't set up a stall outside of the whitehouse yet but here you go

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/fill-that-seat-tee

Whilst I do like some of their hats I agree it is very disrespectful and stupid for that store to have t-shirts with that slogan

Whilst I do like some of their hats I agree it is very disrespectful and stupid for that store to have t-shirts with that slogan

He's just reaping the vitriol that he has sown for the last four years.

Plus like yourself he pushed the angle that there was no deathbed wish which showed zero respect to Ginsburg's grieving family. He basically made them into part of a Democrats conspiracy.

Plus like yourself he pushed the angle that there was no deathbed wish which showed zero respect to Ginsburg's grieving family. He basically made them into part of a Democrats conspiracy.

I genuinely don't believe it was a deathbed wish for reasons I outlined previously. But I could be wrong of course, I was not there.

I genuinely don't believe it was a deathbed wish for reasons I outlined previously. But I could be wrong of course, I was not there.

Ya, so her family is complicit in a conspiracy that claims she made a deathbed wish. You can believe it but it's nonsense.

you're saying that her daughter is lying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,848 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

you're saying that her daughter is lying.

Maybe she is, maybe she isnt, probably isn't nearly certainly isn't but either way it is irrelevant to the filling of the seat or governance in Anerica.

Danzy wrote: »
    Maybe she is, maybe she isnt, probably isn't nearly certainly isn't but either way it is irrelevant to the filling of the seat or governance in Anerica.

well no, kidchameleon is saying that the daughter is lying. are you saying the same?

well no, kidchameleon is saying that the daughter is lying. are you saying the same?

I never said she was lying. People can be mistaken in times of grief.

I never said she was lying. People can be mistaken in times of grief.

you have no idea what her state of mind is. It is quite simple. she is either lying or telling the truth. your mothers deathbed wishes are not something you get confused about. you are calling a grieving woman a liar because it suits your political affiliations.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

you have no idea what her state of mind is. It is quite simple. she is either lying or telling the truth. your mothers deathbed wishes are not something you get confused about. you are calling a grieving woman a liar because it suits your political affiliations.

The thing is as Danzy said her wishes aren’t really relevant but for some reason Trump and his minions still push another conspiracy.

Reread my post. I think it is nearly certain she isn't.

It is no relevance though and a personal family anecdote.

Reread my post. I think it is nearly certain she isn't.

It is no relevance though and a personal family anecdote.

so kidchameleon is wrong?

Your right. I made an error of judgement. Apologies.

so kidchameleon is wrong?

He said above he never said he was lying.

Serious news outlets in America had people on talking about it as if it had any relevance to the Scotus or America.

Relevant to the family but no more than that. Chuck Schumer tried to add it to a resolution, lol.

It's what one does in an election. Can't knock them for playing the game.

• Advertisement

He said above he never said he was lying.

Serious news outlets in America had people on talking about it as if it had any relevance to the Scotus or America.

Relevant to the family but no more than that. Chuck Schumer tried to add it to a resolution, lol.

It's what one does in an election. Can't knock them for playing the game.

they describe the accusation as an error of judgement. that sounds like they were wrong to me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement