Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 466 ✭✭DangerScouse

Leadership

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1309244462405685249

This is the president America deserves for the next 4 years.

Oh Biden will show up, he will obliterate Yrump in the first debate. Trump will of course claim victory and his zealots will post manipulated clips but trump will lose badly.

Then (and this is the best part) Trump will come up with some excuse as to why he can't do the second or third debates. Biden will hopefully just go to them anyway and talk to an empty chair, or maybe a nice mannequin with a Trump mask.

Biden will need to hire a mortician to get him ready for the debates

Low energy Joe.

Trump will crush him in the debates. It's going to be cruel and frankly sad to see Biden go through this when his mind just ain't what it used to be.

How exactly do you guarantee a militia is peaceful? Just over a month ago a teen killed two people as part of a militia. While breaking multiple laws himself. Do you not think the President should guarantee a peaceful transition of power?

The violence is overwhelmingly coming from the left. A handful of incidents involving the right. The one you mention was on video it looked like he was about to be seriously beaten or killed if he didn't use his weapon in self defence.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Trump will crush him in the debates. It's going to be cruel and frankly sad to see Biden go through this when his mind just ain't what it used to be.

I'll bump this post after the debate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,704 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Biden will need to hire a mortician to get him ready for the debates

Low energy Joe.

Person Woman Man Camera TV

• Registered Users Posts: 13,482 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Surely any observer can see that both candidates are terrible?

Talking about one crushing the other is a laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭flynnlives

Leadership

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1309244462405685249

This is the president America deserves for the next 4 years.

Do you even know how much prescription drugs cost in the States? lol

$200 would just about cover one or two months worth of drugs and thats if they are generics.

Its not leadership, its pork belly politics. trying to buy senior votes. And its a pretty pathetic effort at that.

This moron was handed an easily won re-election in the coronavirus. All he had to do was stfu, step aside and let the experts lead the way. Alot less people would have died, people would have given him credit for letting the disease and virus experts lead policy and he could have spent the autumn heralding how great America is controlling the virus and recovering the economy. It is and was a open goal.

But no, hes Trump, that annoying drunk ranting at the bar that no one takes seriously.

Im almost finished Rage book and its unreal. The man is a moron. Hes a mean hapless fool. The sooner US is rid of him the better. Who would have thought electing a conspiracy nut and narcisst gob****e could have ended any other way!!?lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Trump is unable to even pronounce his own wife's name properly. I think you might be getting a tad mixed up.

I'll also just leave this here for you to check out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE9BXkQ-SRc

It's not right what the democrats are putting him through tbh. Shame on them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,732 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

It's not right what the democrats are putting him through tbh. Shame on them.

To be fair, Trump consistently looks on deaths door, I guess the difference is that the GOP doesn't really like him, and will have him dumped very quickly post election.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Flipping Ohio and Pennsylvania will be enough, just.

If he’s winning Ohio you have to think he’s in play in Florida, North Carolina and Georgia though.

Michigan is flipped so I’m not even including that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Faugheen wrote: »

If he’s winning Ohio you have to think he’s in play in Florida, North Carolina and Georgia though.

I've heard some say that Ohio is a lost cause and will be Trump's again. 538 have it at 52/48 Biden, which is practically nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,482 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I wish these magic dementia drugs that Biden is supposed to be on were availiable to the rest of humanity.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

I've heard some say that Ohio is a lost cause and will be Trump's again. 538 have it at 52/48 Biden, which is practically nothing.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think Ohio is actually in play. It would be a huge swing to Biden if it was.

But that poll was to hold, then I would be surprised if Ohio was an outlier and you’d have to think those other states (as well as Iowa) are all up for grabs.

At the moment I see Biden picking up Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, NE-2 and Arizona.

Michigan, Wisconsin and NE-2 are the only ones I think are definite locks though. Other two can be turned around I think

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

I'll bump this post after the debate.

thats something i thought was a possibility.

this whole thing of biden 'losing it' was a ploy, and then eviscerate trump in the debates. would you trust him with his finger on the button? i know people criticise trump, but he has shown he's not the trigger happy person people like to think:

i mean, regardless of what side of the fence you're on; how many times did he lose his train of thought?
    granted, it is cut; if that is your focus, i would urge you to look at each cut as a separate instance. how many times was his train of thought lost? maybe 15?; in a ~7 min cli.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,848 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Really feels like momentum is starting to build for Trump now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Danzy wrote: »
    Really feels like momentum is starting to build for Trump now.

Reality doesn't care for your feelings though.

Trump's not gaining supporters. To be fair, Biden isn't either. If you're feeling a buildup of support for Trump, it's just your social media feed getting crazier.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Has anyone talked about the post in votes for Trump getting thrown into a ditch?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Has anyone talked about the post in votes for Trump getting thrown into a ditch?

dunno if that's true or not, but if true; of course no one here will talk about it.

just remember 'orange mad bad'; like those 3 monkeys with their eyes, ears and mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

How would you possibly know that they're "post in votes for Trump"?

And if you're talking about the story out of Wisconsin.......maybe Trump's sustained campaign against the USPS had something to do with it? Not that we know what's actually gone on there yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

dunno if that's true or not, but if true; of course no one here will talk about it.

just remember 'orange mad bad'; like those 3 monkeys with their eyes, ears and mouth.

I'd be more concerned with Trump claiming victory on election night despite many post in votes needing to be counted. Especially considering a large proportion of those will be Biden votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Faugheen wrote: »

Ive said it to people for a while, trump has been locking down florida, and its worked. I know he absolutely needs florida to win and biden doesn’t , but Im going to call florida for Trump right now and itll take a miracle to change that, next up he needs michigan or wisconsin and he’s doing very well in wisconsin.

Bidens path to victory has to be without florida, its not a swing state this election, its solid red

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Ive said it to people for a while, trump has been locking down florida, and its worked. I know he absolutely needs florida to win and biden doesn’t , but Im going to call florida for Trump right now and itll take a miracle to change that, next up he needs michigan or wisconsin and he’s doing very well in wisconsin.

Bidens path to victory has to be without florida, its not a swing state this election, its solid red

Based on what exactly ? A feeling in your waters?

Florida is a straight toss up.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Ive said it to people for a while, trump has been locking down florida, and its worked.

Check out these dance moves in Florida, he's got my vote!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/2020-daily-trail-markers-top-gop-lawmakers-dismiss-trumps-refusal-to-commit-to-a-peaceful-transfer-of-power-2020-09-24/

"unthinkable and unacceptable"

"as we have done for over two centuries we will have a legitimate & fair election"

"I've taken an oath to support and defend the Constitution, and I will uphold that oath"

Reaction from a few top Republicans to Trump's refusal to commit to a peaceful transfer of power. Hopefully they will put their money where their mouth is and stand up to the dictator when the time comes.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/2020-daily-trail-markers-top-gop-lawmakers-dismiss-trumps-refusal-to-commit-to-a-peaceful-transfer-of-power-2020-09-24/

"unthinkable and unacceptable"

"as we have done for over two centuries we will have a legitimate & fair election"

"I've taken an oath to support and defend the Constitution, and I will uphold that oath"

Reaction from a few top Republicans to Trump's refusal to commit to a peaceful transfer of power. Hopefully they will put their money where their mouth is and stand up to the dictator when the time comes.

they won't

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Brian? wrote: »
    Based on what exactly ? A feeling in your waters?

Florida is a straight toss up.

Trump has spent a reported 200 mil on florida
    The israel ties are favourable to the considerable amoun of older jews. The cubans love him, multiple polls put him winning / way ahead of biden vs similar ones in 2016 v hilary

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭bocaman

If Trump were to be beaten there is no way he'd leave the White House peacefully. The groundwork has already been done.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement