Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

A bit like "abolish the police"?

Biden hasn't called for defund the Police or abolish the Police... On top of that, Trump platformed drain the swamp but the characters he added to his administration filled the swamp with dodgier figures if anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I'm sure you can provide a link to where Biden said those exact words. I'll wait.

I'm sure you can provide a link to where Biden said those exact words. I'll wait.

Ooooooh you really got me there.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Yeah he did

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

I wouldn't want him to do a debate either, using this as an example of Biden inability to complete a coherent sentence let alone an argument or point.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1310100833078448128

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I wouldn't want him to do a debate either, using this as an example of Biden inability to complete a coherent sentence let alone an argument or point.

Oh look, he's back posting edited clips again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

You put years in on your first post then edited it. Of course you know this.

No I didn’t!
    How weird.

I knew it was a few weeks ago as I saw it on twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Oh look, he's back posting edited clips again :pac:

From James Woods as well, that barrel is getting a serious scraping :pac:

Who’s abolishing the police?

The topic was asinine phrases that can't be fulfilled. I never claimed Biden said those words but a lot of his voters in this elections support BLM who are actually calling for that. It's not that far removed from Biden.

• Advertisement

Ah welcome back. I almost missed your edited and manipulated clips :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

namloc1980 wrote: »
    An anonymous source in the New York Post. That's the very definition of fake news that Trumpists continue to tell us all about isn't it?
    You are probably wise to not trust New York Post journalists.
    Welcome to the sceptics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Looking forward to the debate on Tuesday. I hope it goes ahead but I wouldn't be surprised if Joe comes down with a case of "Corona virus" before it. I simply cannot see how he is going to look good coming out of a debate with Trump. He'd be eaten alive. Does anyone think there is any possibility that Biden will not attend the debate and sometime after that, be replaced by another candidate (Clinton maybe)? I genuinely think this is a possibility.

Looking forward to the debate on Tuesday. I hope it goes ahead but I wouldn't be surprised if Joe comes down with a case of "Corona virus" before it. I simply cannot see how he is going to look good coming out of a debate with Trump. He'd be eaten alive. Does anyone think there is any possibility that Biden will not attend the debate and sometime after that, be replaced by another candidate (Clinton maybe)? I genuinely think this is a possibility.

You are in for a big surprise I’m afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

It seems like others have got there first. But not Biden or any of his team have uttered that. However the trumpettes lick those lies up like its mana from heaven

The topic was asinine phrases that can't be fulfilled. I never claimed Biden said those words but a lot of his voters in this elections support BLM who are actually calling for that. It's not that far removed from Biden.

No, they're not. Tump literally shouted those phrases

You are in for a big surprise I’m afraid.

We'll see. I predicted ages ago that Biden would not go to the debates, I guess if he's there on Tuesday I'll have to admit I was wrong! In a way I hope he is, it'll be epic TV

Biden will do the debate

Trump will lose (his fans will never admit this)

Trump will then come up with some excuse not to do the other two debates.

We'll see. I predicted ages ago that Biden would not go to the debates, I guess if he's there on Tuesday I'll have to admit I was wrong! In a way I hope he is, it'll be epic TV

Why wouldn’t he be there?

Trumps town hall was a disaster, Bidens wasn’t.
    Trump couldn’t answer simple questions, he has no plan.
    Biden has.
    Trump sat the whole of it, Biden stood up.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

You actually don’t watch Biden debate. You never have.

If you did, you wouldn’t be spouting this absolute bollocks. One-on-one, Biden is the best in the business.

‘Eaten alive’, such bollocks come from you and your ilk for months has set the bar that all Biden has to do is not drool all over himself and he’ll look great.

You haven’t a clue what you are talking about. Nothing. You have spoken nothing but nonsense and conspiracy theory horsesh*t about Biden while putting on this fake concern and acting like you’re not a fan of Trump but he’s better than someone who is ever-so clearly in cognitive decline.

Your game is up. You have been found out like you always are. A spoofer.

• Advertisement

Faugheen wrote: »

You might have me mixed up with someone else

It seems like you've posted this or a variation of this post a number of times in the last few weeks. And this idea that Trump will demolish Biden is laughable. Trump was awful in the 2016 debates, only someone with Trump tinted glasses could say otherwise. I'm really looking forward to the Trumpist excuses on Wednesday morning.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 284 ✭✭DraftDodger

No I didn’t!
    How weird.

I knew it was a few weeks ago as I saw it on twitter.

Look if you say so.

Definitely hoping Joe makes the debates but i have my doubts the democrats will allow it.

You might have me mixed up with someone else

They're pretty much on the button from an observer of your posts

Definitely hoping Joe makes the debates but i have my doubts the democrats will allow it.

Without posting an doctored video or similar, Why do you think they wouldn't 'allow it'?

It seems like you've posted this or a variation of this post a number of times in the last few weeks. And this idea that Trump will demolish Biden is laughable. Trump was awful in the 2016 debates, only someone with Trump tinted glasses could say otherwise. I'm really looking forward to the Trumpist excuses on Wednesday morning.

Predictions on Biden anyone?

He was given the questions
    He was drugged up
    It was a hologram/double
    He had an ear piece

Predictions on Biden anyone?

He was given the questions
    He was drugged up
    It was a hologram/double
    He had an ear piece

It wasn't Joe, they had Obama dressed up as him, Hollywood elites/liberals sent the best makeup artists they had to make him look like Biden.

duploelabs wrote: »
    Without posting an doctored video or similar, Why do you think they wouldn't 'allow it'?

I haven't posted any videos :confused:

It seems Joe is losing his train of thought a lot more than in the past. Yes he's always been partial to the odd gaffe and that still remains but it's obvious he lingers longer on questions and tends to ramble on a bit without actually making much sense. I'm not in the "he has dementia" camp but i do think he isn't nearly as sharp as the Joe from say 5 years ago.

Put it this way, Trump can screw up and say stupid things as that's what he does everyone is used to it but Joe is expected to be the "sensible coherent" politician. He doesn't come out of the debate looking just that and he's going to get creamed come voting day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

There won’t be excuses they’ll just say he won, he’ll say a couple of insults they’ll see the propaganda ignore the actual debate and shout hurrah.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement