Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,554 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

duploelabs wrote:
    Feign outrage, there goes the bingo ding ding.
    You made that conclusion, wrote it, and yet naively are outraged that your comments are seen as misogynistic. Well colour me shocked
    It's not worth conversing with you if you are going to jump to accusations so quickly despite me posting about Reade and Michele Obama which shows I don't hold that position..

It appears you are just a goggled supporter of the Democrats willing to make any accusation necessary to stand on the side of all democrats.

I'm a democrat supporter but I don't wear goggles.

and your comments have the look of misogyny

What's your opinion in Tara Reade and Melania Trump?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,450 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

eagle eye wrote: »
    It's not worth conversing with you if you are going to jump to accusations so quickly despite me posting about Reade and Michele Obama which shows I don't hold that position..

It appears you are just a goggled supporter of the Democrats willing to make any accusation necessary to stand on the side of all democrats.

I'm not the one jumping to conclusions, you made the misogynistic assumptions all on your own, posted it, and now are outrage that the other posters and I have read that post and l, collectively, called you out on your sexism.

sydthebeat wrote:
    I'm saying what I said.

What's your opinion on Tara Reade and Melania Trump?

duploelabs wrote:
    I'm not the one jumping to conclusions, you made the misogynistic assumptions all on your own, posted it, and now are outrage that the other posters and I have read that post and l, collectively, called you out on your sexism.
    What's your opinion in Tara Reade?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

What's your opinion in Tara Reade and Melania Trump?

whatabout whatabout. let us stick to your misgynystic comments.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,654 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

What's your opinion on Tara Reade and Melania Trump?

I thought we were taking about kamala harris?

I'll give my opinion on both those other women if the discussion goes that direction

What's your opinion in Tara Reade?

In what context? We're discussing Kamala Harris

duploelabs wrote:
    In what context? We're discussing Kamala Harris
    As far as her allegation is concerned.

whatabout whatabout. let us stick to your misgynystic comments.
    Here we get, I brought up Tara Reade a couple of posts back and how she was treated.
    I'd like to hear your opinion, you that's suggesting I'm a misogynist based in my opinion of one woman.

• Advertisement

As far as her allegation is concerned.

I don't believe her story has any context in your default misogynistic comments, unless you'd care to frame it for us

Here we get, I brought up Tara Reade a couple of posts back and how she was treated.
    I'd like to hear your opinion, you that's suggesting I'm a misogynist based in my opinion of one woman.

i dont care a jot about tara reade. i was merely drawing attention to your misogynystic comments on kamala harri

duploelabs wrote:
    I don't believe her story has any context in your default misogynistic comments, unless you'd care to frame it for us
    What's your opinion on her allegation? It's a simple question.

i dont care a jot about tara reade. i was merely drawing attention to your misogynystic comments on kamala harri
    What's your opinion on her allegation?

My political standing is irrelevant when discussing sexism

What's your opinion on her allegation?

i dont care about it. stop distracting from your misogynystic comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭relax carry on

And here we are yet again in a thread about Trump and Biden where it's descended into a back and forth about something/someone else. Almost as if some people don't want to talk about some things one candidate has done/said in the last few days.

The sooner this election is done, the better. America can choose to burn under Trump or choose to start the long road back to a functional democratic society under Biden. An inanimate carbon rod would be miles better than Trump but those Americans who manage to actually vote and have their vote counted will be the test of just how far they've fallen.

I can't see any context in which Tara Reade and her situation is in any way compatible, comparable or similar to kamala harris and her public dating relationship with Willie brown.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Getting back to the ACTUAL Topic.

A new Quinnipiac poll in South Carolina shows Trump basically tied with Biden , they have him at +1 with a 3 point MoE.. They also have Harrison in a tie with Lyndsay Graham

Their last poll gave Trump a 6 point lead, just two weeks ago.

Just to bear in mind , Trump won SC by 14 points in 2016..

That is a huge change in support levels

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

duploelabs wrote: »
    Never admitting a mistake is a character trait that's one to be proud of?? Seriously?

Still hasn't corrected himself

Thats not what I feel or said.

Humility is very important

• Advertisement

i dont care about it. stop distracting from your misogynystic comments
    Afraid to show your hypocrisy? Is that it?

sydthebeat wrote:
    I can't see any context in which Tara Reade and her situation is in any way compatible, comparable or similar to kamala harris and her public dating relationship with Willie brown.
    Have you an opinion on her allegation. This is a thread about the Presidential election. All accusations made regarding a candidate are up for discussion.

Afraid to show your hypocrisy? Is that it?
    no hypocrisy. if you want to talk about tara reades allegation start a new thread. of course you would have to be specific about which allegation as her story has changed a couple of times. Now, about this misogyny of yours?

no hypocrisy. if you want to talk about tara reades allegation start a new thread. of course you would have to be specific about which allegation as her story has changed a couple of times. Now, about this misogyny of yours?
    No thieves svthe presidential election. She made an allegation about Joe Biden, that's certainly relevant in this thread.
    No your opinion on her allegation please.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    Getting back to the ACTUAL Topic.

A new Quinnipiac poll in South Carolina shows Trump basically tied with Biden , they have him at +1 with a 3 point MoE.. They also have Harrison in a tie with Lyndsay Graham

Their last poll gave Trump a 6 point lead, just two weeks ago.

Just to bear in mind , Trump won SC by 14 points in 2016..

That is a huge change in support levels

He was within the margin of error for many polls last time as well in S. C.

No thieves svthe presidential election. She made an allegation about Joe Biden, that's certainly relevant in this thread.
    No your opinion on her allegation please.

like i said, you have to specify which allegation. her story has changed. now you can answer why you are so misogynystic?

Have you an opinion on her allegation. This is a thread about the Presidential election. All accusations made regarding a candidate are up for discussion.

none of that has anything at all to do with Kamala Harris ????

so why the hell are you trying to change the conversation?

sydthebeat wrote: »

It's relevant to Joe Biden, another democrat. I'd like to hear your thoughts on the Tara Reade allegation.

sydthebeat wrote: »

Don't worry, sexism is, according to that poster, is a construct of googled Democrats

• Advertisement

duploelabs wrote: »
    Don't worry, sexism is, according to that poster, is a construct of googled Democrats

I'm sure I'll find your opinion on Tara Reade and I'm not going to be in any way surprised if it shows you to be a hypocrite.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement