Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

eagle eye wrote: »
    I'm sure I'll find your opinion on Tara Reade and I'm not going to be in any way surprised if it shows you to be a hypocrite.

What's your obsession with Kamala Harris's sex life?

She's had a very successful career after her relationship with Brown ended.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 11,450 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

I'm sure I'll find your opinion on Tara Reade and I'm not going to be in any way surprised if it shows you to be a hypocrite.

I've already asked you to frame the context of your question, but if you want to review my posts go right away

• Subscribers Posts: 41,654 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

It's relevant to Joe Biden, another democrat. I'd like to hear your thoughts on the Tara Reade allegation.

i posted about kamala Harris, in your response to your post about Kamala Harris... and everything thing else is separate.

so to reiterate, ill repost what i said as its probably lost in the last few pages of deflection and whataboutary:
    sydthebeat wrote: »
    Its actually basic human biology for a woman of child bearing age to be attracted to an older man in a position of power who can easily provide. A man who was a senior in her field of career.

No thieves svthe presidential election. She made an allegation about Joe Biden, that's certainly relevant in this thread.
    No your opinion on her allegation please.

In fairness, this seems to be you diverting from what you initially claimed was Harris' affair.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Has anyone been following the Brad Parscale story?
    He was up until very recently a senior advisor to Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/29/politics/brad-parscale-donald-trump-mental-health/index.html

He sounds charming.
    The other story seems to be he also has stolen between 25-40 million dollars...how could he possibly have access to that kind of money...well seemingly the Trump campaign masked millions and likely broke the law...

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/28/complaint-accuses-trump-campaign-of-masking-170-million-in-spending.html

https://www.alternet.org/2020/09/brad-parscale-facing-investigation-for-stealing-40-million-from-trump-campaign-report/

Drain the swamp....etc....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,588 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

gmisk wrote: »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/29/politics/brad-parscale-donald-trump-mental-health/index.html

He sounds charming.
    The other story seems to be he also has stolen between 25-40 million dollars...how could he possibly have access to that kind of money...well seemingly the Trump campaign masked millions and likely broke the law...

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/28/complaint-accuses-trump-campaign-of-masking-170-million-in-spending.html

https://www.alternet.org/2020/09/brad-parscale-facing-investigation-for-stealing-40-million-from-trump-campaign-report/

"Anything Trump touches, dies." Poor Brad Parscale. Made a name for himself, lived like a big bad gansta, then failed to please the Emperor and into the garbage disposal with him! Along with a chance at cheap shots at the gremlins that live in the Emperors brain.

Igotadose wrote: »
    "Anything Trump touches, dies." Poor Brad Parscale. Made a name for himself, lived like a big bad gansta, then failed to please the Emperor and into the garbage disposal with him! Along with a chance at cheap shots at the gremlins that live in the Emperors brain.
    Unsurprisingly he is being scrubbed from the trump campaign website...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-trump-campaign-is-quietly-disappearing-brad-parscale-from-their-website?ref=wrap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Okay, is it really bad that I spent much of the debate laughing when I watched it last night? Could not believe the prezzie said to Biden: “YOU’RE a number two” though that was just one amusing moment of MANY. Biden stumbling over the word ‘Chinese’ and it coming out as ‘Chy-nee’ also brought the LOLs. :o :pac:

Okay, is it really bad that I spent much of the debate laughing when I watched it last night? Could not believe the prezzie said to Biden: “YOU’RE a number two” though that was just one amusing moment of MANY. Biden stumbling over the word ‘Chinese’ and it coming out as ‘Chy-nee’ also brought the LOLs. :o :pac:
    It's not really bad....but as the saying goes small things please small minds.
    I really wouldn't consider "Prezzie" one of the great orators of our time either...

Is that a parody?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

gmisk wrote: »

He sounds charming.

another felon in the Trump crime syndicate

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

It must be great to be so easily amused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

duploelabs wrote: »
    Is that a parody?

I’m not sure if you are asking if my post is parody or if the debate was.
    PropJoe10 wrote: »
    It must be great to be so easily amused.

Yes, it is. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,554 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

In fairness, this seems to be you diverting from what you initially claimed was Harris' affair.
    I haven't diverted or backed down. I vehemently dispute the allegation that I'm a misogynist.
    I want to hear my accusers opinions on Tara Reades accusations on Joe Biden.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,585 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I haven't diverted or backed down. I vehemently dispute the allegation that I'm a misogynist.

Which accusation? The one she made or the one that was changed?

Whats your thoughts on Trump refusing to give his D.N.A? If he gave a sample he would be exonerated after being accused of rape.

Which accusation? The one she made or the one that was changed?
    All accusations she made to make it easy for you.
    Whats your thoughts on Trump refusing to give his D.N.A? If he gave a sample he would be exonerated after being accused of rape.
    I despise Donald Trump, I don't think he'd be exonerated.

All accusations she made to make it easy for you.

I despise Donald Trump, I don't think he'd be exonerated.

Post them here so we know which one(s) you would like discussed.

Post them here so we know which one(s) you would like discussed.
    I said all.

I said all.

OK, post them here so we can discuss them

OK, post them here so we can discuss them
    You already know them.

• Advertisement

You already know them.

I want you to post the links to claims you have made so I and others can read them.

I want you to let us know what specifically it is you have an issue with.

I want you to post the links to claims you have made so I and others can read them.
    I want you to let us know what specifically it is you have an issue with.
    I simply want to know your opinion of Tara Reade's accusations of inappropriate touching and sexual assault.

I simply want to know your opinion of Tara Reade's accusations of inappropriate touching and sexual assault.

I havent read them, I'm not aware of them.

Post a link to them and I will give you my opinion.

I havent read them, I'm not aware of them.
    Post a link to them and I will give you my opinion.
    Well it'll be a while before I do that because this app win let me post links so I'll do it when I get to a laptop at some stage.
    I don't believe that you know nothing about them. You've been on these threads all through discussions about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

So you're back with this nonsense again? This discussion was done to death at the time and it disappeared when it became obvious the accuser wasn't credible at all. Aside from continuously changing her story, she had a history of scamming people (including being charged with check fraud), lying about her life (including under oath in court), and that isn't even getting into her weird fetish about Russia and Putin.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/05/23/reporting-tara-reade-credibility/

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/15/tara-reade-left-trail-of-aggrieved-acquaintances-260771

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-accuser-charged-check-fraud-024332312.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAETRot-CLTqQ21iH0ZXxq0iAyVY6pMbU3k9HAgcy_HhqJXQ9yK3iu4QFFgfw1sd1Lm2Mp5THNH1NamsheQEg0ZiTX0EYhgWFa0G-LlEJUSoNdexITPTpuk4wRnallFzzdI8PE5esM1z8EaWEHSDAuRPOmQN_17XvO87ssxDGD8Zo

Does sound pretty misogynistic to use the term "affairs" and claim that she is in her current position as a result of dating a man over 20 years ago. If anything the fact she continued to rise in the career ladder while not dating anyone in particular, indicates that your theory is nothing more than nonsense. She's an accomplished politician and you've fixated on her late 20s.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Presidential debate organizers promise format changes after Tuesday night chaos
    The move comes after many criticized the group and the moderator for letting Trump run the show.

They're talking of cutting the candidates microphone if they try to interrupt. That should be funny watching Trump mouthing off and no one can hear him.
    osarusan wrote: »
    A fair few clips there of Trump denouncing these kinds of groups.

But how do we explain his 'and stand by' comments?

"Stand by" means hold and wait for further instuction. Why is he telling such a group to await further instruction?

They are even selling tshirts with the Trumps Stand By slogan on them. Amazon banned them being sold on their platform yesterday.

EjLCb2WUwAAQgC6.jpg

I'm still waiting for you to point out my hypocritical stance regarding Kamala Harris' private life

Does sound pretty misogynistic to use the term "affairs" and claim that she is in her current position as a result of dating a man over 20 years ago. If anything the fact she continued to rise in the career ladder while not dating anyone in particular, indicates that your theory is nothing more than nonsense. She's an accomplished politician and you've fixated on her late 20s.
    I'd didn't say she is in her current position because of it. It's amazing how you just make up stuff.
    I said she got promoted twice while with Brown, promoted twice by him.
    I'll have more to say on it after I hear your opinions on Reade.

• Advertisement

I'd didn't say she is in her current position because of it. It's amazing how you just make up stuff.
    I said she got promoted twice while with Brown, promoted twice by him.
    I'll have more to say on it after I hear your opinions on Reade.

OK, cite sources for that claim. And then outline your views on what hypocrisy exists with Tara Reede. There's a good chap

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement