Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭Deshawn

Muahahaha wrote: »
    They're talking of cutting the candidates microphone if they try to interrupt. That should be funny watching Trump mouthing off and no one can hear him.

They are even selling tshirts with the Trumps Stand By slogan on them. Amazon banned them being sold on their platform yesterday.

EjLCb2WUwAAQgC6.jpg

That's Christmas sorted.
    Proud boys t shirt for the nephew ,antifa hoodie for the niece.

Do you like any of these?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=antifa+tshirt&sprefix=antifa+t&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_8

• Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

eagle eye wrote: »
    Well it'll be a while before I do that because this app win let me post links so I'll do it when I get to a laptop at some stage.
    I don't believe that you know nothing about them. You've been on these threads all through discussions about them.

You want to waste someone else’s time addressing “all of them” but are too lazy (or incapable via some excuse) to put in the legwork yourself?

We’ve had users in this thread before who tried these antics and they are no longer allowed to post. Just saying. You might want to match the effort you expect from others.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,554 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Overheal wrote:
    You want to waste someone else’s time addressing “all of them†but are too lazy (or incapable via some excuse) to put in the legwork yourself?
    We’ve had users in this thread before who tried these antics and they are no longer allowed to post. Just saying. You might want to match the effort you expect from others.

Again with ridiculous accusations.

If you read my post I said I'll do it when I get to a laptop.
    So I'm going to do it but this app doesn't let me do it on the phone. I explained this as the reason why it'll be later that I do it and not have a guy expecting it pronto.
    My advice to you is read a post, take it all in and then respond.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,450 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Again with ridiculous accusations.

If you read my post I said I'll do it when I get to a laptop.
    So I'm going to do it but this app doesn't let me do it on the phone. I explained this as the reason why it'll be later that I do it and not have a guy expecting it pronto.
    My advice to you is read a post, take it all in and then respond.
    Wait, is this some version of 'the October surprise'?

Still attempting to deflect from your misogynistic adjudication of Kamala Harris

duploelabs wrote:
    Wait, is this some version of 'the October surprise'?

Still attempting to deflect from your misogynistic adjudication of Kamala Harris
    Why are you responding to a post which quoted somebody else who made an accusation and I responded to that?
    Unless you own the two accounts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Rudy is after short-circuiting after the debate.

Why are you responding to a post which quoted somebody else who made an accusation and I responded to that?

It’s a public thread on a public forum. If you wanted a private back and forth PMs are an option.

Speaking of ridiculous accusations..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,450 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Nope, just a gentle reminder of what you've dodged. Just to keep it fresh in everyone's minds

duploelabs wrote:
    Nope, just a gentle reminder of what you've dodged. Just to keep it fresh in everyone's minds
    I haven't dodged anything and I'll return to it as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Cody montana

A CNBC/Change Research poll conducted Tuesday and Wednesday found 53% of likely voters nationwide said Biden did a better job in the debate, compared with 29% for Trump.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

A CNBC/Change Research poll conducted Tuesday and Wednesday found 53% of likely voters nationwide said Biden did a better job in the debate, compared with 29% for Trump.

You gotta love that NBC , who absolutely loath TRump gave him a couple of hundred million.
    Anywhere between $200 million and $450 million , that NBC paid TRump during his time on The Apprentice.

I mean how great is that as a piece of business, to get an organisation to give you hundreds of millions of dollars to sit behind a desk and tell people they are fired.
    And to think the looney left say he is a bad business man .

NBC .. first lets give the guy a few hundred million, promote him , give him free advertising for his brand, effectively help make him President .. and then spend 4 years losing viewers as we do 24x7 attack dog mode... epic face plant for NBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

She's an accomplished politician and you've fixated on her late 20s.

So? It's possible to go after male politicians for wearing blackface in college (Did trudeu ever not wear it) or on account of some woman who rightly or wrongly makes allegations of abuse from 40 years back.

RIGOLO wrote: »
    You gotta love that NBC , who absolutely loath TRump gave him a couple of hundred million.
    Anywhere between $200 million and $450 million , that NBC paid TRump during his time on The Apprentice.

I mean how great is that as a piece of business, to get an organisation to give you hundreds of millions of dollars to sit behind a desk and tell people they are fired.

NBC .. first lets give the guy a few hundred million, promote him , give him free advertising for his brand, effectively help make him President .. and then spend 4 years losing viewers as we do 24x7 attack dog mode... epic face plant for NBC.

Not sure what any of this screed has to do with the findings of their polling or their poll methodology.

So? It's possible to go after male politicians for wearing blackface in college (Did trudeu ever not wear it) or on account of some woman who rightly or wrongly makes allegations of abuse from 40 years back.

Comparing apples and oranges really.

Erm, what this got to do with the poll?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,585 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Nothing

But the poll doesn't paint his hero in a positive light so he has to post a pile of junk to try and take peoples attention away from it. Happening a lot lately, as soon as something negative about #IMPOTUS gets posted they flood the thread to take attention away.

The dam is leaking so they are all trying to stick fingers in the leaks, fighting a losing battle.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,370 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

That'll do just fine.

Its just great business, done by an epic business man .

As they say Trump was the only President in history who moving into the White House was a downgrade on his living quarters..

You seem to think the poll has something to do with who will win... so did Hilary and the main stream media in 2016..

What a ride its been for nearly 4 years.
    4 years of watching the triggered snowflakes descend deeper and eeper into their TDS

Nothing

But the poll doesn't paint his hero in a positive light so he has to post a pile of junk to try and take peoples attention away from it. Happening a lot lately, as soon as something negative about #IMPOTUS gets posted they flood the thread to take attention away.

The dam is leaking so they are all trying to stick fingers in the leaks, fighting a losing battle.

Weird.
    I don't even know a single thing about CNBC or even care for that matter.

It's like someone getting the results of a football match and ranting about the TV network that reported them.

As they say Trump was the only President in history who moving into the White House was a downgrade on his living quarters..

You seem to think the poll has something to do with who will win... so did Hilary and the main stream media in 2016..

4 years of watching the triggered snowflakes descend deeper and eeper into their TDS

Are you okay?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭coolbeans

Thinly veiled throwing toys out of the pram cos Mr. Twump wost the debate cos he thought he was at a rally. Diddums

• Registered Users Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

The same goes the other way. Trump despises NBC and yet NBC made an absolute fortune off pretending Trump was a good business man.

The money made by NBC off Trump dwarfs the money Trump made from it. They didn't pay any production costs for the show and even got some of the in show advertising when the ratings fell off a cliff.

Foxtrol wrote: »
    The same goes the other way. Trump despises NBC and yet NBC made an absolute fortune off pretending Trump was a good business man.

The money made by NBC off Trump dwarfs the money Trump made from it. They didn't pay any production costs for the show and even got some of the in show advertising when the ratings fell off a cliff.

ahh thats desperation
    your saying a guy who got somewhere between $200 million and $400million dollars to sit behind a table and say your fired got the raw end of the deal...

hilarious .. how much do you think he should have gotten ?
    How much do you think a person should get to sit behind a table and say your fired...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

ahh thats desperation
    your saying a guy who got somewhere between $200 million and $400million dollars to sit behind a table and say your fired got the raw end of the deal...

hilarious .. how much do you think he should have gotten ?
    How much do you think a person should get to sit behind a table and say your fired...

Desperation :confused:

So you're saying NBC didn't make an absolute fortune out of Trump? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Would it be correct to say Trump generated a huge fortune for NBC?

Foxtrol wrote: »
    Desperation :confused:

So you're saying NBC didn't make an absolute fortune out of Trump? :confused:

NBC : Mr TRump we would like to give you $200million or maybe $400 million to sit behind a desk and say your fired..

Looney left : Trumps a bad business man.

thats the epitome of desperation .

I havent read them, I'm not aware of them.

Post a link to them and I will give you my opinion.

Here you go. I'd like your opinion on this.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/08/joe-biden-tara-reade-sexual-assault-claim-megyn-kelly

Bring your fresh cup of tea

Ted Cruz demonstrates that all Trump's campaign has to run on these days are deflections and ad hominems. Ted couldn't seem to consider anything else in this interview besides Gov. Cuomo, Andrew Cuomo's brother.

edit: video pulled as I was watching it. whoops. Uh, go look for this 20 minute interview, this is the first 10 mins,

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2020/chris-cuomo-and-ted-cruz-lob-fireballs-at-each-other-in-20-minute-clash-youre-going-to-go-with-that-weak-ass-argument/

So this is a battle of 2 septuagenarians.

Exhibit A
    One one side a man who lived in a Tower on the most expensive street in the world. A Tower that was named after him . A Tower his company built.
    He vacations in Mar-E-Lago, a resort that was once gifted to the US Government as a potential vacation home for sitting US Presidents.
    A man who not only plays golf, but owns some of the best courses in the world.
    A man who restored the US Post Office GPO in Washington, an architectural gem, to have it ready for the 2016 US Presidential inauguration, little did he know it would be his own inauguration
    A man who had the most beautiful women in the world all competing to be in his Pageant.
    A man who predicted in 1988 that if he ran for President he would probably win.
    A man who in 1988 had 30,000 people working under him.
    A man who was given between $200 and $400 million dollars by NBC to sit behind a desk and say 'youre fired'
    A man who in 47 months has done more than most people in 47 years of government.

Exhibit B
    Joe Biden , a septuagenarian.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Overheal wrote: »
    Bring your fresh cup of tea

Video is blocked, here's an image as proof

https://imgur.com/Fb6qWo4

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement