Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

The October 15 debate is presumably off now, even if he recovers on time?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭westdublin

Phoebas wrote: »
    The October 15 debate is presumably off now, even if he recovers on time?

The cynic in me would say he doesn't have it and doesn't want to attend the other two debates.

He's a one trick pony who doesn't have anything else to say and he knows how bad it will look if he just repeats everything again.

Also I wouldn't put it past him trying to use this to gain some sympathy votes from the American people.

Watch the Fox News cycle move away from his **** show of a performance to the fawning over how great he is and everything he is doing for the American people.

" he put himself out there knowing how dangerous it was for you "

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

News news news..
    what did we learn form 2016 .. we learned that hoggin the headlines is a positive to a Presidential candidate... the main stream media fake news gave him more exposure than any money could by and look where it got them , a lost election

2 weeks for TRump guaranteed to be front and centre.
    With limited options for his opponents to attack him, its not a good look name calling a 74 year old man and his wife who have Covid, but there will be exceptions.

but what a rides its been , 4 years laying the groundwork for a better future, changing the world for future generations, destroying the lefts mantras and doctrines and watching the snowflake lefties brains melt , but like all things it has to end some time... another history book for the shelf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭weisses

RIGOLO wrote: »
    News news news..
    what did we learn form 2016 .. we learned that hoggin the headlines is a positive to a Presidential candidate... the main stream media fake news gave him more exposure than any money could by and look where it got them , a lost election

2 weeks for TRump guaranteed to be front and centre.
    With limited options for his opponents to attack him, its not a good look name calling a 74 year old man and his wife who have Covid, but there will be exceptions.

but what a rides its been , 4 years laying the groundwork for a better future, changing the world for future generations, destroying the lefts mantras and doctrines and watching the snowflake lefties brains melt , but like all things it has to end some time... another history book for the shelf.

Let me be the exception who hopes he gets a good dose of it....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,261 ✭✭✭threeball

weisses wrote: »

Hope it rattles him worse than Boris. He's stood by and watched 10's of thousands die so he can further his own agenda. He deserves no sympathy. The man has disregarded all advice and actively encouraged people to ignore all scientific evidence. He's scammed his way though life, unfortunately he'll probably slip out of these one easily too like the eel he is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,512 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Anybody else think he doesn't have it and it is just an excuse to get out of the next debate?

threeball wrote: »
    Hope it rattles him worse than Boris.....

classy ....

Thanks for reminding the right of the vitriolic hatred from the left .
    Luckily Trump torpedoed any chance the left would hold the reigns of power , a saviour.
    With an attitude like that can you imagine if the likes of you and the people you support got into power.

Even Don Lemon cut him his first break in 4 years..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Your new moderator for the second debate. He was an intern for Joe Biden when he was in the Senate.

His thoughts n the 2016 elections:

https://twitter.com/SteveScully/status/710943428314419201

EjR7iwgUwAAHKTA?format=jpg&name=small

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,964 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

classy ....

Luckily Trump torpedoed any chance the left would hold the reigns of power , a saviour.
    With an attitude like that can you imagine if the likes of you and the people you support got into power.

Sure are a lot of bitter/sad lefties on here to wish ill on Trump, if it was Biden Trump supports wouldn't be wishing he would get a bad dose of it.

classy ....

You can drop the faux outrage act ..... It's pathetic

• Advertisement

if it was Biden Trump supports wouldn't be wishing he would get a bad dose of it.

Hahaha .... That deserves a meme of its own

Your new moderator for the second debate. He was an intern for Joe Biden when he was in the Senate.

His thoughts n the 2016 elections:

https://twitter.com/SteveScully/status/710943428314419201

I know its hilarious and the Trump Admin complained months ago about this and wanted a change. But the main stream media fake news ignored it and said nothing to see here.

A man who worked for one candidate and tweeted his disdain for the other candidate is now going to moderate ;) a debate between the two.

ah well the DNC tried the other approach but were burned where they gave the candidate the questions before the deabate (circa Hilary - nominee debate)
    I guess some genius in their backroom staff figured lets just load the next debate with our moderator..

Trump (dependant on Covid and if the debate goes ahead) will chew them both up. He destroyed Biden and Chriss Wallace, he has spent 4 years debating against a despising press corps, so taking on a loaded moderator , loaded questioning and Biden in the next debate will be a breeze, again

You can drop the faux outrage act ..... It's pathetic

too late dude.. its all out there...

your wishing a 74 year old man (and his wife ) get a bad dose of a highly infectious and deadly disease...

classy...
    thanks for reminiding us , not that we need it of the psychotic hatred on the left...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,830 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Trump (dependant on Covid and if the debate goes ahead) will chew them both up. He destroyed Biden and Chriss Wallace, he has spent 4 years debating against a despising press corps, so taking on a loaded moderator , loaded questioning and Biden in the next debate will be a breeze, again

Ahhh rigalo

I don’t know what planet you live on (trump land?)

but I’ll be sure to visit sometime even just to admire the views of certain humunguous orange arse cheeks ;)

your wishing a 74 year old man (and his wife ) get a bad dose of a highly infectious and deadly disease...

classy...
    thanks for reminiding us , not that we need it of the psychotic hatred on the left...

I'm no lefty ... I'm just a big supporter of karma

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

classy...

I wouldn't wish anyone bad health myself and even if I was that sick in the head , I think I'd be clever enough to keep my psychotic opinion to myself.

I knew that if Trump had the virus there would be people celebrating it or suggesting he deserved it.

Leaving politics out of it but I myself hope he makes a speedy recovery, principles before personalities and all that.

This is when the new wave left will expose their true colors.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,301 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

classy...

Donald Trump mocks Hillary Clinton over her pneumonia outbreak https://t.co/feHjV6cLDa

There is always a tweet/video with trump isn't there...

Roberts having a little whinge because he and the rest of the simpletons are incapable of comprehending the many statements Trump has made condemning white supremacy multiple times, nor can they accept that Trump IS against racism. They are both delusional and desperate. Infantile at the least.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1311726553122795521

Roberts own words in 2019.....

https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/1311803164174233600

nthclare wrote: »
    I wouldn't wish anyone bad health myself and even if I was that sick in the head , I think I'd be clever enough to keep my psychotic opinion to myself.

I knew that if Trump had the virus there would be people celebrating it or suggesting he deserved it.

Leaving politics out of it but I myself hope he makes a speedy recovery, principles before personalities and all that.

He will be fine ... A few injections with dettol and he will be making a fool of himself in no time again

Pat Kenny saying 80/90% of the texts in to his show are saying they are suspicious and that trump doesn’t have the virus - all a con job

Personally I wouldn’t believe he has it until I see verifiable independent proof

trump should prove he has the virus by submitting to an independent virus test live on tv

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭R.F.

Pat Kenny saying 80/90% of the texts in to his show are saying they are suspicious and that trump doesn’t have the virus - all a con job

Personally I wouldn’t believe he has it until I see verifiable independent proof

trump should prove he has the virus by submitting to an independent virus test live on tv

Results will be released but cannot now as they are under audit

And his passport to prove he was born in the US....lol
    Oh and his tax records...

I'm no lefty ... I'm just a big supporter of karma

1351 days ... hows that for karma :D

just wondering do you wish many 74 year old men get highly infectious and deadly diseases .... ?

Hmmm - let’s say it It’s contrived

He’s had a dog of an election campaign so far

This is a desperate plea for sympathy and attention

Let him do a test live on tv and confirmed by republican, neutral and Democrat medics

Then ppl will make their own mind up if he genuinely has it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

I don't want to get into any speculation on the veracity of the diagnosis, but, things were actually lining up pretty nicely for Biden.
    This flings it all back up in the air. Who knows where it will land.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,512 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Of course the next debate is not until the 15th so there is no reason that trump cannot do 2 weeks of quarantine and then attend the debate. I wonder if somebody got their date calculations wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Hmmm - let’s say it It’s contrived

He’s had a dog of an election campaign so far

This is a desperate plea for sympathy and attention

Let him do a test live on tv and confirmed by republican, neutral and Democrat medics

Then ppl will make their own mind up if he genuinely has it

The way this year is going it will turn out that he hasn't got it.

And he will win the election.
    And he will genuinely get covid a month later and we will decide that this confirms reinfection....

I just said in my last post I didn't want to get into speculation of the veracity of the diagnosis.

Look at me sticking to my guns.....

nthclare wrote: »

This from The Washington Post today. Classy

EjTSV0bU8AUrr9k?format=jpg&name=large

just wondering do you wish many 74 year old men get highly infectious and deadly diseases .... ?
    Peter Sutcliffe?

Of course trump would always wish an opponent well if they are ill right?
    https://t.co/feHjV6cLDa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,379 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

I'm not sure you understand Karma. Let me explain. Karma is energy in the form of thoughts and actions. This energy ultimately rebounds. So, if you are an egotistical, populist, anti-vaccination virus denier and you're a complete twat, then that energy comes back. It is a perfect example of the concept of Karma flow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement