Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

You'll be glad to know then that sales to the Saudis have skyrocketed and drone strikes (remember those?) across the middle East have gone up so much that they have just stopped reporting their figures. It may have been disappointing that the coup attempt in Venezuela failed in almost comical fashion last year, but hey... maybe next time?

No I wanted thousands of working class kids sent overseas to get shot down or sent home in bags or wheelchairs

Hopefully Trump ups his game in his second term

No I wanted thousands of working class kids sent overseas to get shot down or sent home in bags or wheelchairs

Instead he's had 160k die at home?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

The only two terms Trump will have is consecutive prison sentences.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,664 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Wait till you hear what Teump did about Russia paying bounties for US deaths.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,699 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Hopefully he won't get one and doesn't realise that it is too late until the day of the election and between then and the 21st of January, his hands are tied to ensure he doesn't cause any more damage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Oh don't you worry, you'll be delighted to know he's done so incredibly that he should be able to even satisfy your shifting goalposts between having stopped reporting deployment numbers to parts of the middle East way back in 2017, delivering that transparency in government (hey, remember that too?) which his supporters were so excited about 4 years ago), and even allows his good friend Vladimir to oversee the execution of American troops without even daring to so much as say a word to him about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Trump pushing baseless birther conspiracy about Kamala Harris now. .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭The Unbearables

namloc1980 wrote: »

Very interesting

At least he takes questions unlike bunker and his sidekick lady night.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,454 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Getting really tired of all this peace stuff

Where's the invasions and regime changes?

So sick of Trump

Why I'm sick of Trump is not Trump, but because of the incessant media coverage of him. All the constant outrage, mostly over trivial things in the grand scheme of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Very interesting

Do you honestly believe this behaviour is befitting the leader of any country? Forget that. Do you believe this behaviour is befitting of a grown up in any setting?

If one my kids came out with something like that I'd be embarrassed. It's pathetic. Supporting it or defending it is a poor reflection on Trumpists.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭briany

That whole birther nonsense is crazy. The idea that someone would run for high office while meticulously trying to protect such a secret as not even really being eligible due to birth is about on par with that legend of the woman who disguised herself as a man in order to become pope in the 11th century. A good story, but utterly impractical and quite the foundation of sand to build your public life upon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭The Unbearables

Do you honestly believe this behaviour is befitting the leader of any country? Forget that. Do you believe this behaviour is befitting of a grown up in any setting?

If one my kids came out with something like that I'd be embarrassed. It's pathetic. Supporting it or defending it is a poor reflection on Trumpists.

Who supported or defended it?

I said it was interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 8,454 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I'm finding this very hard to call right now. On the one hand I see why the electorate might want a change, for change sake. And I see that even those that voted for Trump last time might want to see his time over, not because they regret their first vote for him, but that maybe it's time to move on. And the constant media attention he gets is a total bore, for everyone.

Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised if those of that mind might change their mind and vote for him again. Because it does look to me that the whole of the US media are barraging him out of office, except for Fox News of course. Fox News, if you want to say to their credit, have not been fully behind him at all times. But I just see it swinging to Trump as the election day comes.

When you think about it, Biden is just so useless. He comes across as a happy drunken rich dude you might encounter in some middle-class establishment. Someone who doesn't have any financial worries, his life is over soon anyway, just go to the bar in a suit and tie, joke around with all the young people, have a laugh, it'll all be over soon for him, isn't life fun at the end for ppl in his position.

I know the polls are really bad for Trump today, but I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if he wins a second term.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

What a surprise that dog whistlers find a conspiracy theory about a black person ‘interesting’.

You’re fooling nobody, lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Very interesting

Biden did a press conference a few weeks ago. Did his speech and then took questions, it was posted in this thread. What other untruths do you want me to untangle?

What's interesting about it exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

Very interesting

This is the name you're going with for Biden.

I can only think of on whining b*tch hiding in his bunker when protesters came and as the add says Biden's not that.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,699 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Very interesting

He has lied over 20,000 times while in office.

Him taking questions has negative value.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

Laughing at a guy with a stutter, classy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Ok, I'll bite. In what way is it "interesting" to you as a Trump supporter?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,073 ✭✭✭joseywhales

My state is considering absentee ballot drop boxes, to solve this USPS issue. I think it's a great idea if we can guard the boxes. This trump guy really hates democracy eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

namloc1980 wrote: »

He was asked a question by a reporter and he said this:

"I just heard it today that she doesn't meet the requirements ... I have no idea if that's right."

That's not "pushing" anything. Why do people just believe these things without doing a tiny bit of research? Cant find it but it would be nice to see the whole conference to get more context (that tweet cuts him off mid sentence)

Here's the article in question:

https://www.newsweek.com/some-questions-kamala-harris-about-eligibility-opinion-1524483

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

It really is a bottom of the barrel nasty election campaign.

America's stock in the world has taken a heavy hit.

He was asked a question by a reporter and he said this:

"I just heard it today that she doesn't meet the requirements ... I have no idea if that's right."

That's not "pushing" anything. Why do people just believe these things without doing a tiny bit of research? Cant find it but it would be nice to see the whole conference to get more context (that tweet cuts him off mid sentence)

I like the way you inserted ... instead of quoting him further. Nice tactic. "I just heard it today that she doesn't meet the requirements and by the way the lawyer that wrote that piece is a very highly qualified, very talented lawyer." Immediately he's trying to lend credence to the issue and put it out there.

"But that's a very serious, you're saying that, they're saying that she doesn't qualify because she wasn't born in this country." He was corrected on this point and then he quickly moved on. Why would he say such a blatant lie other than to stoke the flames of this conspiracy theory. He just stood there and bold faced lied that she wasn't born in the country.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 Noeleff

Trump stopped Jefret epstein and Harvey weinstead.
    Credit where it's due

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

This twitter user has me blocked. ðŸ‘
    Tucker is a pos.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

There's something a little off about the Florida chapter of Black Voices for Trump. But I can't quite put my finger on it.
    https://twitter.com/EvanPower/status/1293582537969807367

• Registered Users Posts: 29,567 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Noeleff wrote:
    Trump stopped Jefret epstein and Harvey weinstead. Credit where it's due

Did he really, how?

• Advertisement

Noeleff wrote: »
    Trump stopped Jefret epstein and Harvey weinstead.
    Credit where it's due

Wasn't Trump buddies with Epstein?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement