Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,593 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Wasn't Trump buddies with Epstein?

By all accounts, including Trump's, they knew each other. And Trump despite calling so many prominent women 'Nasty" and other childish nicknames, wished Ghislaine Maxwell well recently after she was captured and interred waiting for trial on child rape and other horrific crimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,873 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Did he really, how?

Remember? He flew in on that giant eagle that was wearing a MAGA hat to hide its baldness. Then he killed Epstein by giving him thousands of papercuts with Obama's real Kenyan birth certificate. He also used to go backstage at his Miss Teen USA contests to talk with the models to see if they'd been approached by Weinstein, thereby setting up a network of spies to gather information he could then leak to the media so Weinstein would be taken down.

And he did it all while looking so goddamn sexy.

TRUMP 2020! WOOOO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭The Unbearables

Absolutely brilliant, Bunker Joe strikes again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Hoop66

He was asked a question by a reporter and he said this:

"I just heard it today that she doesn't meet the requirements ... I have no idea if that's right."

That's not "pushing" anything. Why do people just believe these things without doing a tiny bit of research? Cant find it but it would be nice to see the whole conference to get more context (that tweet cuts him off mid sentence)

Here's the article in question:

https://www.newsweek.com/some-questions-kamala-harris-about-eligibility-opinion-1524483

"I have no idea if that's right".

But I'm certainly going to mention it during a presidential press conference.

If you can defend this sort of behaviour there is something wrong with you.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,620 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

All this talk of Joe Biden not being mentally fit to be President , but a majority of Americans actually think that it's Trump that doesn't have the mental capacity to be President..

Ouch!!

The latest Fox News poll
    out today is filled to the brim with bad news for Trump.
    • Biden is more popular than Trump
    • Harris is more popular than Pence(and Trump)
    • ObamaCare is more Popular now then when Trump took Office
    • Biden is seen to be the better option on Immigration , Healthcare , Criminal Justice , China , Race Relations and also for nominating the next Supreme court justice.

And - 51% of Americans do not think that Donald Trump has the mental soundness to be President , with only 39% having a similar view of Joe Biden.

Ouch!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Hoop66 wrote: »
    "I have no idea if that's right".

But I'm certainly going to mention it during a presidential press conference.

If you can defend this sort of behaviour there is something wrong with you.

well trump was an obama birther so it is no surprise that he is trying it again with Harris.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,620 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

well trump was an obama birther so it is no surprise that he is trying it again with Harris.

Making sure that a candidate is a "Natural born Citizen" is absolutely fair and reasonable.

I mean that's why he made such a fuss about confirming that Ted Cruz , born in Canada with a Cuban father was eligible and demanded that he show all his documentation.......

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Cringeworthy stuff. I'd question the intelligence of anyone that finds that funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Wasn't Trump buddies with Epstein?

Not just buddies, also co defendant in a child rape case from the 1990s.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    Making sure that a candidate is a "Natural born Citizen" is absolutely fair and reasonable.

I mean that's why he made such a fuss about confirming that Ted Cruz , born in Canada with a Cuban father was eligible and demanded that he show all his documentation.......

Yeah, but I mean, come on... He's white.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Maybe now that Trump Brokers Peace Deal Between Israel and UAE he will win the Nobel Peace prize, He will deserve it a lot more than Obama did, remember Obama got the prize for just being black?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,567 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Maybe now that Trump Brokers Peace Deal Between Israel and UAE he will win the Nobel Peace prize, He will deserve it a lot more than Obama did, remember Obama got the prize for just being black?

hes doing a fine job of bringing peace to his own country!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,664 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

John Hume also got it, do you think Trump deserves it as much as John Hume did?

Why all this comparison with Obama? According to Trump and his supporters, Obama was one of the worst and most corrupt POTUS ever, so why anyone would compare Trump to him as if that is any level to judge him on is weird.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,943 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Do you have a source for that?

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

Do you have a source for that?

I am not surprised you have not heard it given it is something positive involving Trump.
    https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/world/trump-brokers-deal-between-uae-and-israel-claims-foreign-policy-win/article32351109.ece

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭The Unbearables

Leroy42 wrote: »
    John Hume also got it, do you think Trump deserves it as much as John Hume did?

Why all this comparison with Obama? According to Trump and his supporters, Obama was one of the worst and most corrupt POTUS ever, so why anyone would compare Trump to him as if that is any level to judge him on is weird.

Obama is/was a saint for many. Truth is he was an evil yoke of a man who got away with plenty because of his smooth talking and as mentioned above because of his skin colour.

Before Trump got elected liberals told us all sorts of rubbish about Trump starting WW3 and other deranged sh1t. This despite anyone who knew anything about Trump saying he hated violence and always looked to make deals, the pen is mightier than the sword.

Now the same yokes suffering from TDS can't even give the man credit when it's due.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,943 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I meant Obama getting a nobel prize for being black.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 15,664 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

I think those warning about the dangers of Trump have been proved to be mainly right.

He has made a complete disaster of the Covid emergency.
    He has sold out to Russia, going so far as being scared to even bring up US troops being directly targeted by Putin
    He is actively seeking to destroy the democratic system within the US.
    He is torn down the media, leading to many people ignoring stories no matter how much evidence they contain.
    He has led a continued turn away from science and facts

We don't really know what Trump is up to in terms of foreign wars. He has stopped the reporting of Drone strikes, so it is not too much a leap to think that things are going on that we don't know about.

The fact that they got the details of the forecast wrong, does not mean that overall their warnings were not correct. Trump is a clear and present danger to the US. There is no doubt about it.

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    hes doing a fine job of bringing peace to his own country!

Unfortunately in the democrat controlled cities where these riots are happening those in charge have told Trump they do not want help and many still say the rioters are just peaceful protesters, allowing this to go on for far too long.

• Advertisement

Unfortunately the democrat controlled cities where these riots are happening those in charge have told Trump they do not want help and many still say the rioters are just peaceful protesters.

the violence subsided as soon as trumps stormtroopers were told to leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭relax carry on

@The Unbearables. Just in case you missed my post last night, any chance of a comment as to why to you find the unsubstantiated ramblings of Trump, a noted birther, in relation to Harris as "interesting"?
    Who supported or defended it?

I said it was interesting

Ok, I'll bite. In what way is it "interesting" to you as a Trump supporter?

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭baaba maal

Obama is/was a saint for many. Truth is he was an evil yoke of a man who got away with plenty because of his smooth talking and as mentioned above because of his skin colour.

Before Trump got elected liberals told us all sorts of rubbish about Trump starting WW3 and other deranged sh1t. This despite anyone who knew anything about Trump saying he hated violence and always looked to make deals, the pen is mightier than the sword.

Now the same yokes suffering from TDS can't even give the man credit when it's due.

My recollection is that before the election "liberals" (and many centrists) expressed the fear that Trump wasn't a suitable candidate for many reasons (lack of political experience, temperament, repeated failure at businesses etc.) but the threat of WW3 wasn't a major fear expressed at the time.

That all started iirc when he started calling the completely unstable leader of North Korea names in advance of the wonderful peace agreement that he (Trump) failed to negotiate with him. But of course, he was playing 4D chess along with that issue wasn't he?

I am absolutely no fan of Obama (a corporatist tool in my opinion) but to call him "evil" as a comparison to the self-serving, mean-spirited and stupid person that Trump is, is ridiculous.

Was anyone aware that they were at war?

What "Peace" did he negotiate?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Unfortunately in the democrat controlled cities where these riots are happening those in charge have told Trump they do not want help and many still say the rioters are just peaceful protesters, allowing this to go on for far too long.

Good thing happens: Trump takes credit.

Bad thing happens: Blame the Democrats.

This is all so depressingly predictable lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

How will Bidens muzzles for all go down with voters, he's coming across as a scared old man.

How will Bidens muzzles for all go down with voters, he's coming across as a scared old man.

by muzzles i presume you mean the masks that will help put an end to a pandemic that killed 1500 people yesterday?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Here we have Zappone, the head the ball, showing her cloying adulation for Biden and ilk. Apparently, she became an Irish citizen in 1995, So why does she say she's "so proud to be an American"? I remember when many people in Ireland were branded "racist" for calling her a yank! And yet here we have it !! Her Irish citizenship was more of a means to an end than it is a marker of one's identity. A travel document really.

Some people have short memories

https://twitter.com/k_zappone/status/1293354661681012737

Here we have Zappone, the head the ball, showing her cloying adulation for Biden and ilk. Apparently, she became an Irish citizen in 1995, So why does she say she's "so proud to be an American"? I remember when many people in Ireland were branded "racist" for calling her a yank! And yet here we have it !! Her Irish citizenship was more of a means to an end than it is a marker of one's identity. A travel document really.

she is a dual citizen, born in the US. is she not allowed to be proud of her native country? an unsurprisingly stupid post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Let us know if that barrel has anything left to scrape out of the bottom of it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement