Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

Just to quote you earlier.

“I never said you were...I'm just asking you a question, feel free to throw a cleverly disguised insult at me for asking you that question or just ignore me, whatever it's just an online forum, and it is just a question.“

In case you haven't noticed, if you are not on board with Orange man bad on here, you get a lot of flack...so you fight flack with flack!

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,799 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Calm down....

I think Biden should be enjoying his time with the grandkids and not running for the highest office in the country, he is clearly deteriorating and if the pandemic were not allowing him a handy excuse, it would be cruel to subject that man to a Presidential election, that is what I mean....now that is my opinion, which you asked for....if you don't like it go f##k yourself!

Threadbanned

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

In case you haven't noticed, if you are not on board with Orange man bad on here, you get a lot of flack...so you fight flack with flack!
    What an absolutely childish attitude this post displays.

Nobody has said "orange man bad"; they've been quite reasoned posts to you asking for evidence to support your views. Your view is that your "feelings" shouldn't be challenged.

"Fight flack with flack".......just a reminder that you told me to go f##k myself. Where did I say anything similar?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,773 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

More like if you can't counter the evidence offered to demonstrate Trump is incapable and inadequate with evidence of your own, all you can do is get aggressive. As he does himself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,486 ✭✭✭weisses

Orange man is bad!!!

He is beyond pathetic at this stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,473 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

But sure, we've all seen that video of Lyndsey Graham's views on Trump

• Registered Users Posts: 25,607 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

God he just drones on at his pressers, talks loads and says nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,334 ✭✭✭Cody montana

BREAKING: Israel Has Just Bombarded The Gaza Strip For The Fifth Night In A Row.

Middle East peace plan going well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

BREAKING: Israel Has Just Bombarded The Gaza Strip For The Fifth Night In A Row.

Middle East peace plan going well.

The deal was between the UAE and Israel but you already knew that.

The deal was between the UAE and Israel but you already knew that.

Who aren’t at war, so it’s pointless.

The real issues are Israel, Palestine and Iran.

This is what needs solving.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,190 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

duploelabs wrote: »
    But sure, we've all seen that video of Lyndsey Graham's views on Trump
    Sure Lady G is almost as dodgy and untrustworthy as Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

Who aren’t at war, so it’s pointless.

The real issues are Israel, Palestine and Iran.

This is what needs solving.

Would you rather they have no deal in place or the deal that's there now?

Don't want to drag the thread off topic but you and I both know that the issues between Israel and Palestine are very complicated and there's no quick solution same goes for Iran.

Would you rather they have no deal in place or the deal that's there now?

Don't want to drag the thread off topic but you and I both know that the issues between Israel and Palestine are very complicated and there's no quick solution same goes for Iran.

Israel is bombing the **** out of Palestine at this very moment.
    His deal didn’t even bring Palestine to the table.

What was the deal btw?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Barack Obama reportedly skeptical of Joe Biden’s 2020 White House run

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/08/15/barack-obama-reportedly-undercuts-bidens-2020-white-house-run/amp/

I know it is an "unamed democrat" who said it but hey, whats good for the goose...

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Barack Obama reportedly skeptical of Joe Biden’s 2020 White House run

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/08/15/barack-obama-reportedly-undercuts-bidens-2020-white-house-run/amp/

I know it is an "unamed democrat" who said it but hey, whats good for the goose...

So skeptical he’s speaking at the DNC this week in favour of Biden.

Honestly the Trumpers just love to come in and link dump then **** off again until they find another well-sourced story.

The tensions between Obama and Biden are no secret. But fact of the matter is, they put on a united front every time they appeared together.

Biden also saved Obama in 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

The biden staffers are on the ball. Funny you see no outrage or burst of "but but but"

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1294316347040694277

The biden staffers are on the ball. Funny you see no outrage or burst of "but but but"

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1294316347040694277

It wasn't a press conference. They were signing nomination papers so basically amounted to a photo op. You get very excitable...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭coolbeans

What an absolutely childish attitude this post displays.

Nobody has said "orange man bad"; they've been quite reasoned posts to you asking for evidence to support your views. Your view is that your "feelings" shouldn't be challenged.

"Fight flack with flack".......just a reminder that you told me to go f##k myself. Where did I say anything similar?

It's just an example of Trump supporters' snowflake fragility; well able to give it, not so able to take it. They're constructing a little 'we're the victims here guys' narrative and I must say it's quite fascinating to behold. Often the mask slips though as it has quite spectacularly here.

Interesting observation, hopefully both sides of the debate will see the funny side. "Kamala" in Finnish means horrible, terrible, awful, ghastly, dreadful, abysmal, shocking, terrific, appalling, chronic, grim, atrocious, infernal, ghastly

fhT48Ev.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,607 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Trumps brother has died.

https://news.sky.com/story/donald-trump-announces-with-heavy-heart-the-death-of-his-brother-robert-12050252
    Donald Trump announces with 'heavy heart' the death of his 'wonderful brother'

• Advertisement

Let's see hew long it will take before he blames the dems for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭francois

Who he visited for 45 minutes before going golfing

francois wrote: »
    Who he visited for 45 minutes before going golfing

weisses wrote: »
    Let's see hew long it will take before he blames the dems for it

Disgusting posts. A mans dear brother has died.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,870 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

These people have the same fanaticism and poison of the worst Christian Brothers.

You can stop the fake outrage..... My post could have come out of trumps playbook

Or did you forget how he deals with grieving families ?

Danzy wrote: »
    These people have the same fanaticism and poison of the worst Christian Brothers.

No fanaticism at all ... I'm just hoping he gets treated the same as he treats others ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,245 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

coolbeans wrote: »
    It's just an example of Trump supporters' snowflake fragility; well able to give it, not so able to take it. They're constructing a little 'we're the victims here guys' narrative and I must say it's quite fascinating to behold. Often the mask slips though as it has quite spectacularly here.

That statement still has me smiling considering it's coming from the losers circle. You've literally looked in the mirror and decided that's how winners feel, hilarious.
    4yrs playing the victim has certainly taken its toll on people.

As for the other poster above who thinks it's cool to be nasty as orange man was once beggers believe. If you can't beat them join them:rolleyes:

It is what it is.

As for the other poster above who thinks it's cool to be nasty as orange man was once beggers believe. If you can't beat them join them:rolleyes:

Don't get to upset about it .... karma is a biatch

FirsthandBoilingDotterel-size_restricted.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,473 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Over 170,000 brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, sons, and daughters have died under Trump's watch, yet 'it is what it is' acoording to him. He deserves no sympathy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement