Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,476 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

even before the Epstein thing Bill would have been a pretty toxic choice anyway , now after it with a lot of evidence pointing towards bill having abused some of epsteins victims he's absolutely the last person any candidate should be wheeling out, especially with so many questionable images of Biden touching young girls inappropriately.

and no the response to this is not "but trump" if anyone feels like challenging this post id appreciate it being done on its own merit and not just more coal on the 'blame Donald' fire

there is no evidence of bill abusing epsteins victims. in fact, quite the opposite is true. testimony from epsteins victim was very clear that bill never touched them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,334 ✭✭✭Cody montana

even before the Epstein thing Bill would have been a pretty toxic choice anyway , now after it with a lot of evidence pointing towards bill having abused some of epsteins victims he's absolutely the last person any candidate should be wheeling out, especially with so many questionable images of Biden touching young girls inappropriately.

and no the response to this is not "but trump" if anyone feels like challenging this post id appreciate it being done on its own merit and not just more coal on the 'blame Donald' fire

Bill Clinton should totally drop out of the race.

DubInMeath wrote: »

it is weird that trump is an habitual liar that nobody should ever believe yet somehow his supporters still take everything he says at face value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Would you have a link to this evidence?

this thread has a link to a photo of bill being massaged by a victim, there are photos of bill on the Lolita express, theres eye witness interviews with maintenance people who saw bill on the island. Multiple testimonies that bill had sex with victims. Its stupidly easy to find.

Theres one photo of prince Andrew in a nightclub with a victim and everyone is full on willing to believe that he abused that girl. But I suspect yourself and many others are ignoring the multiple photos and eye witness accounts of bill because its politically advantageous to the 'anyone but Donald' side of this election.

• Advertisement

this thread has a link to a photo of bill being massaged by a victim, there are photos of bill on the Lolita express, theres eye witness interviews with maintenance people who saw bill on the island. Multiple testimonies that bill had sex with victims. Its stupidly easy to find.

Theres one photo of prince Andrew in a nightclub with a victim and everyone is full on willing to believe that he abused that girl. But I suspect yourself and many others are ignoring the multiple photos and eye witness accounts of bill because its politically advantageous to the 'anyone but Donald' side of this election.

there are no such testimonies. every victims testimony that mentions bill is very clear that he didnt sleep with them. repeating a lie does not make it true. that doesn't work for trump and it doesnt work for you.

If only there was some pictures of Trump and Epstein hanging out, laughing and partying together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭The Unbearables

Defending Clinton lol. Iv'e heard it all now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭The Unbearables

Bill Clinton should totally drop out of the race.

He's gone to bat for bunker Joe so he's fair game.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,377 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

A victim who said Clinton was a complete gentleman. If the evidence is stupidly easy to find then why haven't you found it?

Ah. Prince Andrew. Still not seeing the Clinton evidence...

• Advertisement

Defending Clinton lol. Iv'e heard it all now.

refuting lies i think you will find. is the truth not important?

If only there was some pictures of Trump and Epstein hanging out, laughing and partying together.

I knew well that was going to be the level of response id get here, which is why I asked to avoid that in my original post

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114348442&postcount=2430

why are people so mad to defend creepy bill Clinton

I knew well that was going to be the level of response id get here, which is why I asked to avoid that in my original post

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114348442&postcount=2430

Because you posted a load of nonsense and lies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Overheal wrote: »
    What info do you require? From the tweet/interview you have name, position, information, and testimony of conversations he had with the president and of policy initiatives.

Where is this in the article? I'm not saying its not there, I read it but did not spot anything relating to Miles Taylor directly speaking with the president. If I missed it could you point it out? I ask because President Trump has come out today and said the two have never met.

Because you posted a load of nonsense and lies?

so you responded to that with 'but trump'

every US election thread on this site has a common theme, every post must blame trump, anyone talks badly about any democrat and its a 'but trump' response and back to berating him again.

Why are you so interested in defending bill Clinton, he was on the island, he was on the plane, he was friends with Epstein. For the party that claims to stand up for women to invite bill Clinton to speak at an event is insanely bad PR, or it should be if it wasn't all about attacking trump instead of actually running a principled campaign.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,669 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I guess that's as eternal as why people are so mad to impugn him?

Perhaps we should let the investigation into these matters actually unfold. As it is, Bill Clinton isn't an election candidate and neither is Hillary. Boo hoo, he will speak at the convention, because people care about what he has to say on the subject.

The special goalpost here is humorous. Trump is in a lawsuit for raping a 13-year old, Bill flew on Lolita Express, a since-convicted serial pedophile was the Republican Speaker of the House. Now of course whatever these investigations into Maxwell or Epstein turn up could be revealing, but in the absence of findings it's all conjecture. Photos of Bill nonsexually having a shoulder massage from a woman on record as saying he was a perfect gentleman doesn't inspire revulsion.
    every US election thread on this site has a common theme, every post must blame trump, anyone talks badly about any democrat and its a 'but trump' response and back to berating him again.

You're being ridiculous. The POTUS, whomever the POTUS is, is always a centerpoint of discussion in an election thread. Daft to assume otherwise.

Why are you so interested in defending bill Clinton, he was on the island, he was on the plane, he was friends with Epstein. For the party that claims to stand up for women to invite bill Clinton to speak at an event is insanely bad PR, or it should be if it wasn't all about attacking trump instead of actually running a principled campaign.

Do you have any evidence for this assertion:

"a lot of evidence pointing towards bill having abused some of epsteins victims"

nobody has defended bill. we are just saying that you are talking nonsense when you say he abused women on epsteins island. you said there was testimony that he had abused them. that is just a lie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Irishman80

A victim who said Clinton was a complete gentleman. If the evidence is stupidly easy to find then why haven't you found it?

Ah. Prince Andrew. Still not seeing the Clinton evidence...

Of course, this Epstein victim hasn't indicated any impropriety by Clinton.

But surely the nature of the friendship between Clinton and Epstein needs to be investigated more closely now when we consider the number of times he was on Epstein's plane, images with trafficking victims, and the victim testimony placing him on Epstein's Island (which he denies).

It's a terrible decision to have him speaking at the Convention.

Irishman80 wrote: »

Of course, this Epstein victim hasn't indicated any impropriety against Clinton.

But surely the nature of the friendship between Clinton and Epstein needs to be investigated more closely now when we consider the number of times he was on Epstein's plane, images with trafficking victims, and the victim testimony placing him on Epstein's Island (which he denies).

posters are responding to a direct lie from Eric. there is no testimony from epsteins victims that bill abused them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,909 ✭✭✭ebbsy

ELM327 wrote: »
    I prefer the old title "Trump coronation ceremony"

God bless you and God bless the USA

#Trumptrain

it is weird that trump is an habitual liar that nobody should ever believe yet somehow his supporters still take everything he says at face value.

No really when you look at it. He's the darling of the conspiracy believers and worse.

I used your own logic against you, guilty by association, right?

You are arguing about Clinton, who is not even running.

[quote"]

Of course, this Epstein victim hasn't indicated any impropriety against Clinton.

I'm fairly confident the nature of that relationship has been examined. Have any of the victims stated that Clinton behaved improperly?

posters are responding to a direct lie from Eric. there is no testimony from epsteins victims that bill abused them.

You might edit your post to remove my name. It looks like you're quoting me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,669 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Already happening.

Nah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Irishman80

I'm fairly confident the nature of that relationship has been examined. Have any of the victims stated that Clinton behaved improperly?

I wouldn't be too sure about that.

Abuse Victim: I saw Bill Clinton on Epstein's Island.

Media: Were you on Epstein's Island, Bill?
    Bill Clinton: No, I have never been on Epstein's Island.

Media: Bill Clinton says he wasnt on the Island. Case closed.

wrote:

I wouldn't be too sure about that.

So a person said they saw him on Epstein's island. Maybe he was and maybe he wasn't. Who knows? Has any of Epstein's victims accused Clinton of improper behaviour?

nobody has disputed he was on the island. they are a disputing a lie from Eric. why is that so hard to understand?

• Advertisement

I will concede that I cannot at present find a statement from a victim that bill Clinton directly abused anyone while on that island. I had confused the testimony about prince Andrew. The investigation is still ongoing and I'm sure I will be proven right in time, but at present I will retract that part of my post , the rest of the evidence still stands and I still firmly believe that it is in poor taste to have bill Clinton speak at any Democratic Party events.

However I think presenting it as "Eric Lied" is incredibly disingenuous , people make mistakes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement