Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭The Unbearables

I knew well that was going to be the level of response id get here, which is why I asked to avoid that in my original post

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114348442&postcount=2430

why are people so mad to defend creepy bill Clinton

Make you wonder alright.

Bit weird with him on the pedo express and all that but that's liberals for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,476 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Make you wonder alright.

Bit weird with him on the pedo express and all that but that's liberals for you.

bit weird with trump being a co-accused with epstein of raping a 13 year old but that is conservatives for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,909 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Surprised the Democrats wheeled out Michelle again, didn't work last time and still a very preachy tone.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,476 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

ebbsy wrote: »
    Surprised the Democrats wheeled out Michelle again, didn't work last time and still a very preachy tone.

michelle's speech was spot on.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭jamule

Make you wonder alright.

is that the one that left a resort in florida owned by someone somthing something, does that make Chaiman Donnie a libtard now?

• Advertisement

Make you wonder alright.

Prince Andrew is a liberal?

Has anyone broken the news to Liz yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Irishman80

Irishman80 wrote: »

So a person said they saw him on Epstein's island. Maybe he was and maybe he wasn't. Who knows? Has any of Epstein's victims accused Clinton of improper behaviour?

It was Virginia Giuffre who saw him on the Island. I've read her deposition and have no reason to doubt her. She came across as extremely intelligent and believable.

Now, if Bill Clinton was on the Island, why would he deny it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

bit weird with trump being a co-accused with epstein of raping a 13 year old but that is conservatives for you.

Nobody on earth thinks that accusation is true

This is actually from the democratic national convention. Im not joking, it really is...:eek:

ebbsy wrote: »

Anytime the dems roll out the Clinton's or Obama's it will be a huge boost for the president :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,377 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

wrote:

It was Virginia Giuffre who saw him on the Island. I've read her deposition and have no reason to doubt her. She came across as extremely intelligent and believable.

Now, if Bill Clinton was on the Island, why would he deny it?

Were there any other witnesses? If not, why not? Maybe he actually wasn't there? Why has no Epstein victim accused Clinton of improper behaviour?

This is actually from the democratic national convention. Im not joking, it really is...:eek:

:pac: Ah come on that can't be real

• Registered Users Posts: 25,607 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

He's gone to bat for bunker Joe so he's fair game.

As opposed to tan in a can, who literally did hide in a bunker :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,868 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

No it's real.

Something so pretentious could only come from a US political convention.

Danzy wrote: »
    No it's real.

Something so pretentious could only come from a US political convention.

Bad rendition.

Were there any other witnesses? If not, why not? Maybe he actually wasn't there? Why has no Epstein victim accused Clinton of improper behaviour?

I'd be only speculating if I answered those questions.

I'm not making the case Clinton raped any of Epstein's victims. I'm making the case that less than a month after the deposition was released, the DNC decided to have him speak at the Convention.

And now, we have him images of him getting massaged by a sex trafficked victim of Epstein - it's actually worse if these images are old and the DNC still made a decision to have him speak.

I knew well that was going to be the level of response id get here, which is why I asked to avoid that in my original post

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114348442&postcount=2430

why are people so mad to defend creepy bill Clinton

And yet you happily defend Trump!

Here's some if the things he has said about his Daughter, yes...his own Daughter!

https://forward.com/schmooze/357185/7-creepy-things-donald-trump-has-said-about-ivanka/
    When asked what he and his daughter both consider their favorite things, Trump answered, “I was going to say sex, but I can relate to [golf and real estate].”
    “Ivanka posing for Playboy would be really disappointing… not really. But it would depend on what was inside the magazine…I don’t think Ivanka would [do a nude shoot] inside the magazine, Although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
    “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body.”
    “Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father….”

“Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?”

:pac: Ah come on that can't be real

The Democrats - leading us back to the 1980s.

wrote:

I'd be only speculating if I answered those questions.

I'm not making the case Clinton raped any of Epstein's victims. I'm making the case that less than a month after the deposition was released, the DNC decided to have him speak at the Convention.

And now, we have him images of him getting massaged by a sex trafficked victim of Epstein - it's actually worse if these images are old and the DNC still made a decision to have him speak.

The images are old. I think you make a valid point. He's an icon for the Democrats but to a wider audience it could seem a bit improper, innocent or not.

The Democrats - leading us back to the 1980s.

The song is from 1967.

• Advertisement

The song is from 1967.

Didn't realise that - the visuals said more 80s to me.

And yet you happily defend Trump!

Here's some if the things he has said about his Daughter, yes...his own Daughter!

https://forward.com/schmooze/357185/7-creepy-things-donald-trump-has-said-about-ivanka/

That link is broken. I have tried to verify those "quotes". Some of them I can, others I cannot. I'm not suggesting you have made them up or anything, just pointing out they are hard to verify.

That link is broken. I have tried to verify those "quotes". Some of them I can, others I cannot. I'm not suggesting you have made them up or anything, just pointing out they are hard to verify.

Works perfectly well for me.

Which ones need "verifying"?

Link working fine for me.

Also plenty of YouTube videos of him saying some of them

You could also try
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-creepiest-most-unsettling-comments-a-roundup-a7353876.html

• Registered Users Posts: 13,868 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

The song is from 1967.

He was being generous.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

this thread has a link to a photo of bill being massaged by a victim, there are photos of bill on the Lolita express, theres eye witness interviews with maintenance people who saw bill on the island. Multiple testimonies that bill had sex with victims. Its stupidly easy to find.

The only place where that stuff is easy to find is QAnon bullshít.

You're smarter than this.

I will concede that I cannot at present find a statement from a victim that bill Clinton directly abused anyone while on that island. I had confused the testimony about prince Andrew. The investigation is still ongoing and I'm sure I will be proven right in time, but at present I will retract that part of my post , the rest of the evidence still stands and I still firmly believe that it is in poor taste to have bill Clinton speak at any Democratic Party events.

However I think presenting it as "Eric Lied" is incredibly disingenuous , people make mistakes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,003 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Anytime the dems roll out the Clinton's or Obama's it will be a huge boost for the president :)

Look Barack is an intellectual and he knows what is best for us numpties.
    From 37 minutes on is priceless

Look Barack is an intellectual and he knows what is best for us numpties.
    From 37 minutes on is priceless

A 52 minute video about? How about a synopsis of the content or a timestamp of the important points?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,003 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

A 52 minute video about? How about a synopsis of the content or a timestamp of the important points?

From 37 minutes on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,245 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

The only place where that stuff is easy to find is QAnon bullshít.

They've millions of members, Michael Flynn taking the pledge. There gone mainstream, Biden betting on BLM support, Trump keeping quite, Digital soldiers active.
    People buy bull**** everyday, wouldn't write them off causing some upset yet. There just waiting for the signal to go full on Whuhan.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement