Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,377 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Look Barack is an intellectual and he knows what is best for us numpties.
    From 37 minutes on is priceless

Sowell is talking utter sh1te. Obama makes a simple point and Sowell wanders down a meaningless labyrinth. Utter rubbish. If anyone is a faux intellectual in that clip, it's Sowell himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

A 52 minute video about? How about a synopsis of the content or a timestamp of the important points?

He's Jordan Petersoning.

It's when you watch a video with a bunch of words that you don't understand but it makes you feel so good that you have to post it but since you don't really understand it, you post the whole thing in the hope that others will understand too.

They've millions of members, Michael Flynn taking the pledge. There gone mainstream, Biden betting on BLM support, Trump keeping quite, Digital soldiers active.
    People buy bull**** everyday, wouldn't write them off causing some upset yet. There just waiting for the signal to go full on Whuhan.

It's still horseshít. Millions of people believe in various forms of horseshít but it doesn't confer any legitimacy to said horseshít.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,607 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Sowell is talking utter sh1te. Obama makes a simple point and Sowell wanders down a meaningless labyrinth. Utter rubbish. If anyone is a faux intellectual in that clip, it's Sowell himself.

Yep i got halfway through and could see that he is just trying to come across as an intellect to sell his book about how intellectual people are not really intellectual. The host is a yes man, afraid to say anything of substance in case he looks stupid.

Yep i got halfway through and could see that he is just trying to come across as an intellect to sell his book about how intellectual people are not really intellectual. The host is a yes man, afraid to say anything of substance in case he looks stupid.

In 2018, Sowell stated that Trump was a better president than Obama. Nuff said.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,245 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

It's still horseshít. Millions of people believe in various forms of horseshít but it doesn't confer any legitimacy to said horseshít.

RTE wetting themselves cranking out Michelle Obama today, meanwhile qanon pumping this.....can see why people are buying into it.

https://twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/1295563457438384130?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 25,607 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

In 2018, Sowell stated that Trump was a better president than Obama. Nuff said.

Ahhhhh thats his agenda lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,003 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

He's Jordan Petersoning.

It's when you watch a video with a bunch of words that you don't understand but it makes you feel so good that you have to post it but since you don't really understand it, you post the whole thing in the hope that others will understand too.

I take it you don't like Jordan ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭The Unbearables

RTE wetting themselves cranking out Michelle Obama today, meanwhile qanon pumping this.....can see why people are buying into it.

https://twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/1295563457438384130?s=20

I'm seeing a pattern with democrats and sex abusers.

I take it you don't like Jordan ?

Not particularly. He's the car mechanic who thinks he knows enough to do your wiring. He's Daniel O Donnell fitting gas pipes. He fools those who don't know any better and that's who his audience is.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,799 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Threadbanned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭The Unbearables

Good God. Any bunker Joe defenders online at the minute? Come on guys and gals the dems have a huge problem on their hands with this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBSrwKaCJnY

I don't want to see him make a fool of himself over the next few weeks and months. It's time leading dems stepped up before it's too late for their guy.

If this is a numbers game, are you sure you want to play it? Why did Trump recently rehire Jason Miller, who slipped abortion pills into his mistress's drink? This is after the forced abortion was known.

The best people, am I right?

Good God. Any bunker Joe defenders online at the minute? Come on guys and gals the dems have a huge problem on their hands with this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBSrwKaCJnY

I don't want to see him make a fool of himself over the next few weeks and months. It's time leading dems stepped up before it's too late for their guy.

What does a video of a midget fighting a large toddler have to do with anything?

Could you explain the video?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,003 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

He's Jordan Petersoning.

I read the book years ago, its actually a good read in general, maybe you should read it, you might actually learn something for a change.

I read the book years ago, its actually a good read in general, maybe you should read it, you might actually learn something for a change.

I know how to get out of bed and tidy my room, thank you. I didn't need to read about in a book. I understand that not everyone knows these things so a self-help book for those less capable can be a good thing overall. They've been the rage for years and they provide those less well-equipped for life with the tools to achieve mediocrity, so there's value in that.

It's when he strays into areas that he doesn't understand himself that I find him to be full of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,665 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Irishman80 wrote: »

It was Virginia Giuffre who saw him on the Island. I've read her deposition and have no reason to doubt her. She came across as extremely intelligent and believable.

Now, if Bill Clinton was on the Island, why would he deny it?

Why, indeed. However at least Bill respects oversight.

D-_JckyXYAAHBMx?format=jpg&name=900x900

Is the only evidence that he's on the island at any point come from 'hearsay?'

He was a good enough friends with Maxwell to invite her to his daughters wedding, knew nothing about her as well I suppose. How people believe that nonsense just because they hate Trump is mind boggling.

What a beta.

EfuicakXkAEOYl2?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

He was a good enough friends with Maxwell to invite her to his daughters wedding, knew nothing about her as well I suppose. How people believe that nonsense just because they hate Trump is mind boggling.

If he did know about Maxwell's involvement with Epstein's dirty business, do you think he would have invited her to his daughter's wedding? Have a little think about it.

• Advertisement

He was a good enough friends with Maxwell to invite her to his daughters wedding, knew nothing about her as well I suppose.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/daniel-halper-ghislaine-maxwell-bill-clinton-criminal-investigation-sex-crimes

To date, it all sounds like very scintillating conjecture, but is still conjecture. I love a good CT as much as anybody though. I just don't hear anything that is incontrovertible.

If he did know about Maxwell's involvement with Epstein's dirty business, do you think he would have invited her to his daughter's wedding? Have a little think about it.

Come on he was the president, has a secret service detail, are you seriously suggesting he's that clueless as to the company he keeps?

Come on he was the president, has a secret service detail, are you seriously suggesting he's that clueless as to the company he keeps?

So the CIA tell Clinton that Epstein and Maxwell are dodgy pedophiles and Clinton subsequently invites Epstein to the White House on multiple occasions? Eh, no.

Overheal wrote: »
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/daniel-halper-ghislaine-maxwell-bill-clinton-criminal-investigation-sex-crimes

To date, it all sounds like very scintillating conjecture, but is still conjecture. I love a good CT as much as anybody though. I just don't hear anything that is incontrovertible.

I have no doubt it's not a conspiracy, it's one of the main reasons I'd like to see a Trump win, were not going to get to the truth under Biden. I think the Democrats very existence is riding on this election.

So the CIA tell Clinton that Epstein and Maxwell are dodgy pedophiles and Clinton subsequently invites Epstein to the White House on multiple occasions? Eh, no.

So what was Epstein doing in the white house multiple times, seriously you believe all the king's horses and all the king's men are that incompetent.

Snap: someone wrote about this back in March - yes, the military can reinforce the USPS and there are already plans and documented contingencies in place for it.

The U.S. military is prepared to act "in the event of a postal work-stoppage and the disruption of mail service on a national, regional, or local basis," according to the 2006 version of U.S. Northern Command (NORTHCOM) Contingency Plan (CONPLAN) 2501, which covered all aspects of what is known formally as Defense Support to Civil Authorities (DSCA). "The DOD [Department of Defense] may provide DSCA in support of the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) to safeguard, process, and deliver mail in those areas affected."

Essentially: POTUS has the authority to declare a postal emergency and use military logistics to ensure timely deliveries.
    I have no doubt it's not a conspiracy, it's one of the main reasons I'd like to see a Trump win, were not going to get to the truth under Biden. I think the Democrats very existence is riding on this election.

I gotta disagree with you, there. These investigations are already underway and Republicans won't cease to be involved. W/L there are so many Trumpians on court benches already. And the type of oversight and investigation you're asking for are the Biden platform:(Read Here).

Trump is as associated with these people as everyone else. He's only shown an interest in cases when it directly damages him... What part of the swamp has he drained to date?

You really think a co-accused of Epstein is going to get to the bottom of this?

He refuses to provide a dna sample to even clear his name in E Jean Carroll's case. For you or me, there would be privacy implications but for a US President, the privacy implications don't exist unless things happened as described.

Trump is as associated with these people as everyone else. He's only shown an interest in cases when it directly damages him... What part of the swamp has he drained to date?

He's more than just an associate, I think that's blindingly obvious.

Let's say it was Obama saying that, people would be calling for him to be strung up, can't be any Truth when the current president says it though.

• Advertisement

So what was Epstein doing in the white house multiple times, seriously you believe all the king's horses and all the king's men are that incompetent.

Is this an empirical fact or the Daily Beast report?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement