Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

RTE wetting themselves cranking out Michelle Obama today, meanwhile qanon pumping this.....can see why people are buying into it.

https://twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/1295563457438384130?s=20

Is this the best you have? A video of her talking about him before the truth came out. What has she said about him since then??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,245 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You really think a co-accused of Epstein is going to get to the bottom of this?

If it gets to trial and all the Evidence is released, yes I think we'll have a clear picture of what was going on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,665 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

If it gets to trial and all the Evidence is released, yes I think we'll have a clear picture of what was going on.

It's definitely going to trial, getting unsealed is up in the air. Kind of like the Deutche Bank lawsuit except at least we know quite a lot more than that; we didn't even know the defendant was a bank for a few years. The DB case was heavily under seal for years before the connection leaked during Impeachment.

Is this the best you have? A video of her talking about him before the truth came out. What has she said about him since then??

Again another person with incompetent handlers. Don't believe everyone knew nothing.

Overheal wrote: »
    It's definitely going to trial, getting unsealed is up in the air.

Would you have more confidence of it getting unsealed under Trump or Biden? Serious question.

I want to see it go to trial, I'm not even go to say it but you know what I'm thinking.

• Advertisement

Would you have more confidence of it getting unsealed under Trump or Biden? Serious question.

I want to see it go to trial, I'm not even go to say it but you know what I'm thinking.

Seriously, under Biden. Both Clinton and Trump are implicated by yet unproven lawsuit allegations. Biden is not beholden to either Trump nor Clinton, nor Epstein. I fully expect he will nominate an AG that will have healthy fundamental conservative (and bipartisan) support, and to leave them the hell alone to do the job, etc.

WOW not beholden to Democrat royalty. He absolutely will have their backs.

WOW not beholden to Democrat royalty.

Is Trump beholden to GWB? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,334 ✭✭✭Cody montana

General Colin Powell will be speaking at the DNC tonight to endorse Joe Biden.

Twitter tantrum incoming.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

I know how to get out of bed and tidy my room, thank you. I didn't need to read about in a book. I understand that not everyone knows these things so a self-help book for those less capable can be a good thing overall. They've been the rage for years and they provide those less well-equipped for life with the tools to achieve mediocrity, so there's value in that.

It's when he strays into areas that he doesn't understand himself that I find him to be full of it.
    A bit off topic, but someone I know tried to convince me to hear him talking with Joe Rogan a year or two back after I had been less than impressed with some of his writings down the years. Within minutes he was claiming that the New York Times only wrote negative things about him because they were failing otherwise and pointed to their paper sales as proof. Naturally Joe didn't challenge him on this, and if I recall correctly even backed him up on the claim.

This immediately set off my 'grifter' alarm bells, since every news outlet in the world has had their physical sales plummet over the last 10-15 years because of this little thing called the internet. Alexa compiles websites by their number of hits/visitors across numerous different categories, for anyone unaware.

Surely enough, NYT was the biggest news website on the entire web after Google news, yahoo news and reddit (all of which are basically hosts of other outlets stories for the most part). I gave up listening right at that point, because once you've seen the trick with these grifters its just the same sh*te over and over and over again.

Just took a check now, and NYT is still right up near the top - behind only google, reddit, and CNN. https://www.alexa.com/topsites/category/Top/News

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Biden, because unlike Trump he wasn't a codefendant with Jeffrey Epstein in a child rape case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,073 ✭✭✭✭briany

I see Michelle Obama did a speech at the DNC. If there's one person pro-Trump trolls hate, and I mean f*cking HATE, it's Michelle Obama. She really bothers them for some reason.

She's the one who conspiracy theorist Alex Jones accused of being a transexual. That's some strange mud to sling.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,428 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Essentially: POTUS has the authority to declare a postal emergency and use military logistics to ensure timely deliveries.

The catch is that the postal service (already a little short on cash) has to pay for it. The other catch is that the Conplan works on the basis of 'stoppage' (eg caused by strikes, natural disaster), and specifically distinguishes it from a 'slowdown' in which no US military action would be expected. Not all the references are public, I don't know if that is a policy or a mandatory distinction.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,313 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

If he did know about Maxwell's involvement with Epstein's dirty business, do you think he would have invited her to his daughter's wedding? Have a little think about it.

Well prince Andrew knew full well about their dirty dealings and still invited Epstein and Maxwell to his daughters 18th birthday party. Have a think about that. He gave a known (to him) sex offender and groomer access to his teenage daughter and her friends. I mean, I dont think these people operate with the same level as morals as the rest of us, so the fact that she was at a wedding doesn't mean he wasn't aware. Theyre all neck deep in it, including trump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,118 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

General Colin Powell will be speaking at the DNC tonight to endorse Joe Biden.

Twitter tantrum incoming.

The man who played a big role in lying the USA into the Iraq war speaking at what is supposedly a left wing party convention.

How many Never Trump war monger scumbags are going to feature this week?

Beginning to think Biden is trying to bait the left with this ****e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,118 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

The link now works thanks (I got a 404 when I first tried it). How about the last one:

“Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?"

I cant find a proper source for that other than hearsay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Irishman80

Is the only evidence that he's on the island at any point come from 'hearsay?'

Since when did sworn testimony to a court from a witness saying she saw Clinton on the Island become hearsay evidence?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Rjd2 wrote: »
    The man who played a big role in lying the USA into the Iraq war speaking at what is supposedly a left wing party convention.

How many Never Trump war monger scumbags are going to feature this week?

Beginning to think Biden is trying to bait the left with this ****e.

The Democratic party is not a left wing party.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,476 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

If that annoys you then you are going to hate the GOP convention. It has an epstein co-accused appearing every night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

The man who played a big role in lying the USA into the Iraq war

Of course He did, He is a Republican, serving under a bunch of other neo cons republicans who couldn't wait to go to war

And he still thinks Trump is worse then that .... Go figure :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

A nice token gesture.

now to wait for the false outrage, outrage over something irrelevant to the story or Susan B magically becoming known as Susan B slave owner klan woman racist.

EDIT : Wow ^^^^^ 2 minutes is all it took.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1295805917326266368?s=21

Didnt take long.... these people are relentless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

So the Republic Convention is getting the people who pointed guns (rightly or wrongly) at BLM protestors and the kid who had words with a Native American to speak.

The optics of this are absolutely terrible. An increased effort to create divisions if anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

You called it :pac::pac:, well done. It just seems spiteful because of the pardon.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,633 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Great video. Learned a lot from it, definitely worth watching.
    The #IMPOTUS gesture probably vetted by Miller - another dogwhistle.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

In other words, Douglass was a man of his time, which was every bit as unforgiving as ours. Blight points out that though Douglass was an ardent supporter of women’s suffrage, the sole male speaker at the Seneca Falls convention of 1848, the question of the black vote prompted a split and “some brutal racism” towards Douglass from Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Susan Anthony, pioneers of women’s rights.

Maybe because she is seen as a racist ??

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,702 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    So the Republic Convention is getting the people who pointed guns (rightly or wrongly) at BLM protestors and the kid who had words with a Native American to speak.

The optics of this are absolutely terrible. An increased effort to create divisions if anything.

Just on those two - The specifics of their current case haven't been decided in court just yet , but they definitely appear to be just all round awful people

By all accounts they have sued all round them for years , including all of their neighbours.

He sued his father twice , once when the father was in dementia care.

Just one frivolous lawsuit after another.

Actually , on second thoughts , they are a perfect fit for a Trump convention.
    In 2013, he destroyed bee hives placed just outside of the mansion’s northern wall by the neighboring Jewish Central Reform Congregation and left a note saying he did it, and if the mess wasn’t cleaned up quickly he would seek a restraining order and attorneys fees. The congregation had planned to harvest the honey and pick apples from trees on its property for Rosh Hashanah.

“The children were crying in school,” Rabbi Susan Talve said. “It was part of our curriculum.”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    Just on those two - The specifics of their current case haven't been decided in court just yet , but they definitely appear to be just all round awful people

By all accounts they have sued all round them for years , including all of their neighbours.

He sued his father twice , once when the father was in dementia care.

Just one frivolous lawsuit after another.

Actually , on second thoughts , they are a perfect fit for a Trump convention.

First time ive ever seen someone use the daily mail to go against conservatives.

The thing about the beehive owner being a jew is clearly a dogwhistle to the left and thrown in there for no other reason but sure here.

Also theyre american, suing the guy over the german Shepard or the maserati is perfectly standard in the USA’s legal culture.

These people seem like entitled a*sholes but that story very much wants to paint them as gun toting land stealing racist homophobes. Media sensationalism to suit a narrative at its best

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,702 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

First time ive ever seen someone use the daily mail to go against conservatives.

The thing about the beehive owner being a jew is clearly a dogwhistle to the left and thrown in there for no other reason but sure here.

Also theyre american, suing the guy over the german Shepard or the maserati is perfectly standard in the USA’s legal culture.

These people seem like entitled a*sholes but that story very much wants to paint them as gun toting land stealing racist homophobes. Media sensationalism to suit a narrative at its best

I used the daily mail because all the other links to the story were Geo-blocked here due to GDPR (The original is from a local St Louis paper)until I found the other link via an aggregator site.

Interesting that you took the Jewish angle from the bee-hive story.

For me it was about an a$$hole kicking over a kids school project - Who the kids were or what type of school it was,was irrelevant.

Not sure if you read the 2nd , more detailed link , which details all of their court cases of which there are MANY . Most of which were dismissed as frivolous. but it confirms everything the 1st article suggests.

They are indeed Racist , Homphobic , Land stealing dickheads , who also point guns at people to make a point and not just "when in fear for their lives".

Absolutely ZERO sensationalism involved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

What didn't take long? That particular video was published in November 2018. Nice attempt though to try to make it about poor little Donald.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement