Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,633 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Another far right bile pedder exposed as a grifter. Imagine.

Capo de tutti capi when it comes to bile peddling though. I wonder will his ability to travel internationally to spread his lies continue? Hopefully not while he's under indictment at least. He was able to build his indoctrination college in Italy unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

There was always an unwritten rule in Washington: former presidents must never bad-mouth the current president.
    Nobody told Obama it seems.
    Trump is publicly accusing Obama of treason, and was one of the foremost proponents of the conspiracy theory that Obama was born in Kenya. It's amazing Obama has said so little over Trump's time in office.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,702 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

It gets even better..

The wall that this Fundraiser paid for is the one that is collapsing into the Rio Grande at the moment!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    And current Presidents don't bad mouth former ones. Nobody told Trump it seems.
    No that was never a problem. Baby Bush spent his whole time as prez bad-mouthing Clinton.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,702 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

No that was never a problem. Baby Bush spent his whole time as prez bad-mouthing Clinton.

Did he accuse him of Treason (although if Obama was guilty of the things claimed it still would absolutely not be treason)?

• Advertisement

Did he accuse him of Treason (although if Obama was guilty of the things claimed it still would absolutely not be treason)?
    Probably did, he accused him of everything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

There was always an unwritten rule in Washington: former presidents must never bad-mouth the current president.

And how does that make you feel?

there seems to be a lot of precedents broken when it comes to trump. stuff like not campaigning on federal property, not trying to steal elections by crippling the postal service, standing up to americas adversaries instead of getting in to bed with them for personal gain. the world has changed

Stealing elections has been going on since Bush snr.
    America in bed with her 'enemies' goes back even further than that.

And how does that make you feel?
    Will I lie on the couch and tell you Doc :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,475 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Stealing elections has been going on since Bush snr.
    America in bed with her 'enemies' goes back even further than that.

Previous presidents haven't admitted it in interview. and america isn't in bed with its enemies. Trump is in bed with americas enemies for personal gain. not the same thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,000 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Obama still thinks he is president, don't you know that.

That Democrat convention, such a wholesome bunch of people, like something off little house on the prairie.

People like the Clintons ,the Obamas and a geriatric Nancy Pelosi, people whose God is money .
    The hypocrisy of these people, it beggars belief.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭O'Neill

https://twitter.com/carolecadwalla/status/1296449138201174017

I really hope the dominoes will start to fall..not holding my breathe though.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,239 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I was told that the right are the ones protecting women. That's blatantly false.

So who issueed guidence men can use the women's cubicles if they want and who reversed that decision?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,633 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

That Democrat convention, such a wholesome bunch of people, like something off little house on the prairie.

So, what's wrong with Khizr Khan, Carole Moseley Brown, the parents of Matthew Shepard, and the father of one of the Parkland victims? The President of a University from Mississippi?

As well as the various Native American politicians and ordinary people?

All seem pretty wholesome.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,037 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

So who issueed guidence men can use the women's cubicles if they want and who reversed that decision?

Let's have some evidence that the right protect women please.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

Let's have some evidence that the right protect women please.

I just gave you some....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,037 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I just gave you some....

No, you didn't. I mean specifics with sources and links.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

Will we get sources and links showing the right put women in danger ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,333 ✭✭✭Cody montana

It gets even better..

The wall that this Fundraiser paid for is the one that is collapsing into the Rio Grande at the moment!!!

That wall is symbolism for Trumps presidency.

There are a few big names involved in this as well.

I used to follow their Facebook page, it was clear they were a bunch of grifters.
    Calling them out gets you banned though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭greenfield21

Weirdly trump looks like he still has the protest vote, the outsider... the vote for change...I know it makes no sense and is crazy after been four years in office and all he has ploughed through but after seeing this week he still has a very good chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,675 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Weirdly trump looks like he still has the protest vote, the outsider... the vote for change...I know it makes no sense and is crazy after been four years in office and all he has ploughed through but after seeing this week he still has a very good chance.

It is because it isn't a 'protest vote'. The vast majority of them just want the very things that Trump talks about. Blame foreigners, the world is taking advantage, too much PC means they have to watch what they say etc etc.

Last time they used to excuse that HC was just the worst, everything that was wrong with America and they had finally had enough. And that it was time o Drain the Swamp, get an outsider in who would shake up the suits in Washington.

But none of that was ever really the reason, although it played a part. The vast majority of them wanted to go back to a time before now, when men were men, women were women and something about USA. They don't know really what it is, but somebody is to blame.

You trying to get 5 in a row in today's round of Bingo, find it hard to believe you don't know what i'm on about.

You trying to get 5 in a row in today's round of Bingo, find it hard to believe you don't know what i'm on about.

Nothing then so. Grand.

He is deliberately trying to play for the "outsider" angle - Hence the attempts to try to say "Joe Biden is the establishment, I'm the outsider" . It's all he has to play for.

A normal incumbent runs on their record - Think that cheesy Bertie FF tagline "A lot done , A lot more to do".

Trump is not a normal incumbent and his record is utterly appalling .

It's why the MAGA angle is still being used - He's basically hoping that people completely ignore the last 4 years and think "God , we don't like Obama ,better vote for Trump again"

Nothing then so. Grand.

Your just playing Bingo, get out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,469 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

I suppose a trump supporter not backing up a claim with evidence would count as a square

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Don't like it you get called out on your bullshiit?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

Nothing then so. Grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,931 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Regardless of the rabbitholes appearing on this thread, I think this is something worth pointing out:

Trump has claimed he knew nothing about the 'We Build The Wall' scam Steve Bannon and others have just been indicted for.

January 2019 (https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/25/us/politics/kris-kobach-wall-funding.html)
    Mr. Kobach, a hard-line ally of President Trump known for his strident stand on immigration, has long advocated a tough border policy.

He is currently an advisory board member of “We Build the Wall Inc.” a nonprofit group that has collected more than $12 million toward the effort. Mr. Kobach says the group has obtained the presidential seal of approval for the private initiative.

President Trump gave the undertaking his “blessing” in a telephone conversation Wednesday night, according to Mr. Kobach.
    Have you reached out to people at Homeland Security? Are they on board with this idea?

I have not personally but I believe others in our organization have. We intend to cooperate and to the extent possible collaborate with the Department of Homeland Security. The objective is to assist and to create a system of sections that ultimately connect and serve one another.

I talked with the president, and the “We Build the Wall Effort’’ came up. The president said ‘the project has my blessing, and you can tell the media that.’

Don Jr. and his girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle also appear on the website giving it their full support & blessing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,469 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

WrenBoy wrote: »

I believe the request for proof came subsequent to one of you claiming that...
    Ahh no it doesn't, you need to be a woman hater to hate women, the right actually defends and stands up for women, it's the left think woman is a state of mind, if anyone hates women it's the left.
    I didn't say it was the only reason you said that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement