Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

Bannon has been a bad boy.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53853297[url][/url]

Don't worry, Steve. If the courts do you you can count on a presidential pardon if not a commutation. Talk to Conrad Black, Roger Stone, Kim Kardashian.

Google Wikipedia: List of people granted executive clemency by Donald Trump

Another example of a lesson learned by Golf Bunker Don from his Russian master: you don't forget your friends.

Just one thing, Steve: pray like the hammers of hell that Golf Bunker gets re-elected. I would recommend a novena every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,000 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Igotadose wrote: »
    So, what's wrong with Khizr Khan, Carole Moseley Brown, the parents of Matthew Shepard, and the father of one of the Parkland victims? The President of a University from Mississippi?

As well as the various Native American politicians and ordinary people?

All seem pretty wholesome.

Bidens interview with Cardi B was the highlight of the week for me .

A thought provoking and illuminating interview, Cardi B is a classy lady.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1295633576772472832

NSFW warning

• Registered Users Posts: 28,239 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Don't like it you get called out on your bullshiit?

It's a trap he's just trying to expose a view so he can throw his toys out of the pram, I'm sure all of you are well capable of finding examples of where Women are happy with Trump for standing up for them, plenty of examples from Hillary, Bill, Obama where they have dismissed women, hell Obama thinks Women is a state of mind, could he be any more insulting to Women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Cardi B is a classy lady.

Is she a former stripper?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,000 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Yes

She spoke to him about racial equality :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Tara Reade willing to speak at GOP convention https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tara-reade-biden-dnc-convention
    Nobody here believes her and yet take the high road when talking about respect for women. Can't have it both ways folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Tara Reid willing to speak at GOP convention https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tara-reade-biden-dnc-convention
    Nobody here believes her and yet take the high road when talking about respect for women. Can't have it both ways folks.

Great. I really admire her, she's a very brave woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,766 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Tara Reid willing to speak at GOP convention https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tara-reade-biden-dnc-convention

That should be Tara Reade drunkmonkey.

What time is Stormy Daniels going to be speaking? Or are they having it both ways?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,037 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

duploelabs wrote: »
    I believe the request for proof came subsequent to one of you claiming that...

Yep. The only answer I got was the toxic gender crusade nonsense.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

What time is Stormy Daniels going to be speaking? Or are they having it both ways?

You do know the difference between rape and consent or does that not matter over in leftistville?

Really finding the attempts to excuse any democratic sexual misconduct deplorable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

Stealing elections has been going on since Bush snr.
    America in bed with her 'enemies' goes back even further than that.

It's not America, just Trump for personal gain at the expense of the countries interest.

You do know the difference between rape and consent or does that not matter over in leftistville?

Really finding the attempts to excuse any democratic sexual misconduct deplorable.

Give us a break with the faux concern.

From Donalds very own wikipedia page to cover his sexual misconduct allegations.
    Donald Trump, current president of the United States, has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 25 women since the 1970s

You sound like Eric Trump complaining that people are saying mean things about Donald.

Tara Reade's story has changed a number of times, which version do you think should be believed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,652 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

It's a trap he's just trying to expose a view so he can throw his toys out of the pram, I'm sure all of you are well capable of finding examples of where Women are happy with Trump for standing up for them, plenty of examples from Hillary, Bill, Obama where they have dismissed women, hell Obama thinks Women is a state of mind, could he be any more insulting to Women.

So you made a claim and are refusing to withdraw it or support it. Pathetic really.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭jamule

yeah, I'd say you like an ould sttipper just King God Donny.

he has more policy on strippers tham actual policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Great. I really admire her, she's a very brave woman.

What are the things about Tara Reade that you "really admire"?

Overheal wrote: »
    So you made a claim and are refusing to withdraw it or support it. Pathetic really.

I just don't have time, might do later, pretty pointless anyway as your all going to come back and say sure Trump is the same.

I just don't have time, might do later, pretty pointless anyway as your all going to come back and say sure Trump is the same.

Might believe you didn't have time if you weren't posting consistently every few minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,652 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

If you have the gall to assert a position be mature enough to support it.

Anything said without evidence is dismissed without evidence. You have plenty of time to ramble about Bingo but no time to back up what should only take you the bones of a minute of you knew what you were talking about.

Overheal wrote: »
    If you have the gall to assert a position be mature enough to support it.

Anything said without evidence is dismissed without evidence. You have plenty of time to ramble about Bingo but no time to back up what should only take you the bones of a minute of you knew what you were talking about.

I said I'll do it later, opinion here is Trump never supports women. I'll back it up there wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Tara Reade's story has changed a number of times, which version do you think should be believed.

That's really the main problem. It also doesn't help that this doesn't fit a pattern as regards Biden. Unlike people like Weinstein and Trump.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,606 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Will the young lady that made a statement against Trump and Epstein be speaking?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

Google politico.com

Manipulative, deceitful, user’: Tara Reade left a trail of aggrieved acquaintances

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

I said I'll do it later, opinion here is Trump never supports women. I'll back it up there wrong.

Hush money isnt support btw

• Registered Users Posts: 40,475 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

feargale wrote: »
    Google nickyswift.com

Why you never hear from Tara Reid anymore

Read More: https://www.nickiswift.com/50637/hollywood-wont-cast-tara-reid-anymore/?utm_campaign=clip

It's all there. At least, I hope there isn't any more, for the poor girl's sake.

It was Tara reade who made an allegation against biden not tara reid

• Registered Users Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭francois

The law and order President has seen Manafort, Flynn, Cohen, Stone and now Bannon, all associates, indicted.
    Even more hilarious, Bannon was ripping off the die hard Trump supporters using one of Trump's main election promises.
    Those alt right grifters gotta grift

• Registered Users Posts: 13,633 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Not the #IMPOTUS. The right wing elements of the US electorate.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,469 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

francois wrote: »
    The law and order President has seen Manafort, Flynn, Cohen, Stone and now Bannon, all associates, indicted.
    Even more hilarious, Bannon was ripping off the die hard Trump supporters using one of Trump's main election promises.
    Those alt right grifters gotta grift

If they're foolish enough to believe that Trump is a billionaire successful businessman, I can see them buying in to a scam

• Registered Users Posts: 23,803 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

It was Tara reade who made an allegation against biden not tara reid

That is fcuking amazing tbf.

A move straight outta the Trump playbook.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,037 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

If they're foolish enough to believe that Trump is a billionaire successful businessman, I can see them buying in to a scam

Michael Cay Johnson's book, The Making of Donald Trump is well worth a read though it's fierce depressing. It's an utterly grim portrayal of a man truly without any redeeming qualities.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

If you were filling your head with nonsense from FOX news, breitbart, Sinclair, Daily Caller, OANN and the rest of the sycophantically pro-Trump media, you would be scared dumb enough of brown people that you too would fall for this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement