Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,333 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Trump boot lickers were accusing Biden of having alzheimers, dementia, having cognitive decline or being senile up to yesterday.

What happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,475 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

EARLIER IN HEAVEN

St Peter: That whole USPS thing down there is a mess, and what's the deal with that Trump flotilla nonsense?

God (inhaling deeply then exhaling): What if I send the USPS to arrest Steve Bannon... ON A YACHT?!

*passes joint*

St Peter: Dude! You gotta do it!

Trump boot lickers were accusing Biden of having alzheimers, dementia, having cognitive decline or being senile up to yesterday.

What happened?

Noticeable silence...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

You know it wasn't, you just asked that to get some sort of childish dig in.

After you watch Bidens excellent speech have a look at at Trumps, the part where he goes of on a rant about sharks and seals is shall we say..... enlightening to say the least.

Many of the speeches given at the DNC this year were pre recorded afaik. I have not seen the entirety of Biden's speech yet so I did not know if it was pre recorded until my boards friends here informed me as such.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,606 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Many of the speeches given at the DNC this year were pre recorded afaik. I have not seen the entirety of Biden's speech yet so I did not know if it was pre recorded until my boards friends here informed me as such.

So you seen some of it, but couldn't tell from that? :rolleyes:

Pull the other one, it has conveffe on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭jamule

I'd v interested on your opnion of sharks

• Registered Users Posts: 15,675 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

what difference does it make? I can only summise that you hope it was pre recorded so that you can dismiss it and not have to deal with the staggering gap in quality between Biden and Trump speeches.

After yesterday the only one with any questions to answer about mental capacity is Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

jamule wrote: »

and sharks v seals

• Registered Users Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

and sharks v seals

Or who ‘they’ are.

God help us all if Trump ever sees Sharknado

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,468 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

It's probably where he came up with the idea of nuking hurricanes

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

What happened?

They forgot.

duploelabs wrote: »
    It's probably where he came up with the idea of nuking hurricanes

Its like tumbleweed in here today, where have all the Trump zealots disappeared to? I thought they would all be in telling us how badly Biden did but *crickets*

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭SlowMotion321

(Trump) "Just watched a series of documentaries, we need chainsaws people! CHAINSAWS!!!!!"

Its like tumbleweed in here today, where have all the Trump zealots disappeared to? I thought they would all be in telling us how badly Biden did but *crickets*

Shark fishing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

Ok, why not just watch it and take it on its merits?

Or do you need to know whether it was live or pre-recorded so you can go with the correct right wing talking points?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Well if anything, at least it proved that Biden can deliver a pre-written speech. Trump is even incapable of that. Remembering especially that Oval Office address when Covid struck, where his advisors had to come out and correct pretty much everything he said the minute the speech is over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

jamule wrote: »

Dont underestimate how funny little episodes like that can endear him to voters.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,475 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Dont underestimate how funny little episodes like that can endear him to voters.

if biden had one of those "funny little episodes" you would be running here to scream about dementia.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,468 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

This 'funny little episode' corroborates one of Stormy Daniel's stories

• Advertisement

Ah right, when Trump does/says something stupid and goes wildly off script its just a "funny little episode" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,765 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Were you able to keep a straight face when typing that nonsense?

I mean the double standards is actually breath taking.

If Biden did the exact same thing, you would be ranting about diminishing faculties...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,803 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

(Trump) "Just watched a series of documentaries, we need chainsaws people! CHAINSAWS!!!!!"

The sharks had FRIGGIN LASER BEAMS

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Any shred of credibility you had left has evaporated with that hypocritical post.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

I liked Barack Obama’s endorsement of Joe Biden... he said he’d be better than nobody. I dunno, I might argue that point.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

notobtuse wrote: »
    I liked Barack Obama’s endorsement of Joe Biden... he said he’d be better than nobody. I dunno, I might argue that point.

Well you would though, any thoughts on Bidens speech? Any thoughts on Trumps speech?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

notobtuse wrote: »

This is what he actually said. No surprise it's being twisted by Trump supporters. They have nothing else to cling on to:
    So let me tell you about my friend Joe Biden.

Twelve years ago, when I began my search for a vice president, I didn't know I'd end up finding a brother. Joe and I came from different places and different generations. But what I quickly came to admire about him is his resilience, born of too much struggle; his empathy, born of too much grief. Joe's a man who learned -- early on -- to treat every person he meets with respect and dignity, living by the words his parents taught him: "No one's better than you, Joe, but you're better than nobody."

Well you would though, any thoughts on Bidens speech? Any thoughts on Trumps speech?

Yes

Bidens speech was well thought out, clear and addressed alot of the main concerns of the American public in a time of unprecedented crisis!

Trumps speech was the ramblings of a dotard and something about lots of people always calling him to save the sharks! "What about the seals people? WHAT ABOUT THE SEALS!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Very low energy posting from Donnie's disciples today

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement