Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurants still doing take out dinner's

• 27-07-2020 2:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55 ✭✭

Any restaurants still doing take out dinner's, it would be for tonight Monday, after 6. I know curragower does take out, trying to think of other places?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

The list is long, have you looked on Just-Eat or UberEats ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55 ✭✭ulsen

The list is long, have you looked on Just-Eat or UberEats ?
    That's just it, I think the list has narrowed somewhat recently, and fewer places are doing take out dinner's. Had a look at Uber eats, and it looks more fast food.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Finnegans I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Kilboor

Finnegans Annacotty, Hi Way Bar Raheen, Bobby Byrne's (I think), and that place on the ballysimon road can't remember the name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

Jasmine Palace, Off the Bone, Curry House, Unicorn, Da Vincenzo, Russell’s, Lana, Aroi, Establishment, Locke etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

On UberEats alone there's Rossi's, DaVincenzo, the HiWay, Off the Bone, and more depending on your location. None of which are fast food :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭Bicyclette

Da Vincenzos are fabulous.

Every single thing on the menu is gorgeous. We have had two family get togethers in the last six weeks (in the garden) and we got Da Vincenzos rather than cook.

Advertisement