Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy IPhone SE

Options
  • 27-07-2020 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭

As the title says

Looking for phone not connected to any network currently on PAYG Vodafone

So with Vodafone its €530 for the 128gb
    €549 with Harvey Norman
    €514 approx on Amazon uk tried Es and DE around same price
    €549 on Apple store

Are there other places other than the Chinese sites which not sure about ordering an expensive phone from?

Don't want to go second hand as to many issues with previous Iphones

I am not an Apple head for Mrs Gunner so just doing the research

Any assistance much appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Adverts.ie look for seller g-shock or Armani Versace

• Registered Users Posts: 16 scottyboi_2016

As the title says

Looking for phone not connected to any network currently on PAYG Vodafone

So with Vodafone its €530 for the 128gb
    €549 with Harvey Norman
    €514 approx on Amazon uk tried Es and DE around same price
    €549 on Apple store

Are there other places other than the Chinese sites which not sure about ordering an expensive phone from?

Don't want to go second hand as to many issues with previous Iphones

I am not an Apple head for Mrs Gunner so just doing the research

Any assistance much appreciated

Both CompuB and Harvey Norman offer a 2 year manufacturer warranty on Apple products (compared to just 1 year for pretty much everywhere else including Apple itself). Worth considering when making a decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭peterofthebr

Im wondering if its still possible to buy a NEW iphone 8??...any i see are refurbished - i know apple done make them any more but their must be still some new/unused ones out their?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Both CompuB and Harvey Norman offer a 2 year manufacturer warranty on Apple products (compared to just 1 year for pretty much everywhere else including Apple itself). Worth considering when making a decision.

Apple direct will also honour 6 year consumer law without much effort

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

Im wondering if its still possible to buy a NEW iphone 8??...any i see are refurbished - i know apple done make them any more but their must be still some new/unused ones out their?

It’s only refurbs available now. Any new stock is long gone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭rizzee

iPhone SE is €349 on Vodafone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭SixtaWalthers

There are several places from where you can get iPhone SE. First of all, you should consider Apple store. Yes, you can find it here https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/buy-iphone/iphone-se, and luckily they are also offering £130 off with Apple trade-in offer. If you already own iPhone then definitely, it could be a great deal for you. You can also consider Vodafone to get a better deal.

On the other hand, if you are looking for used phones then no doubt, you can find it at adverts here https://touch.adverts.ie/for-sale/mobile-phones-accessories/mobile-phones/apple/1122/q_iPhone+SE+64GB/sortby_best_match-desc. In the same token, the use of refurbished iPhones could also be a fine option if you pick any phone under the category with A or B grading. In this regard, you can also consider this site https://www.alloallo.com/refurbished-iphone/iphone-se/ or even some refurbished iPhones are also available at Apple store, eBay and Amazon. But don't forget to clarify about warranties, grading, condition and money-back guarantees before making the final deal. As compared to the latest editions, the old ones are available with the low price tag under the refurbished phones category.

Advertisement