Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20/21 Transfer thread.

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

joeyboy11 wrote: »
    Same here! He did have a good preseason in fairness

He scored on opening day for 4 years in a row or something, he was always a good one to start with

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Looks like Carlos Vinicius is on his way to Tottenham. On loan with option to buy. Could cover Kane and push other players down the pecking order.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

Brewster is signing for Sheffield United according to Paul Joyce. Joyce is a Liverpool Journo as as reliable as it gets.

Benimar wrote: »
    Brewster is signing for Sheffield United according to Paul Joyce. Joyce is a Liverpool Journo as as reliable as it gets.

That’s a real shame as we have an OOP 4.5m option there already and I reckon it could be BOTH of them starting.

Burke and Brewster.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Ros1234

That’s a real shame as we have an OOP 4.5m option there already and I reckon it could be BOTH of them starting.

Burke and Brewster.

Pick both of them and play 442?

• Advertisement

Ros1234 wrote: »
    Pick both of them and play 442?

Don’t think so. They don’t score enough goals (create enough chances) and not sure I’d want their double attack.

Although 9.0m for 2 starting forwards (1 OOP) could be interesting.

Benimar wrote: »

Not good for us Burke owners I'd imagine

Burke and Brewster.

You think they will both start that could be interesting,

You think they will both start that could be interesting,

I’ve been very impressed with what I’ve seen from Burke.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,755 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Spurs are delighted to announce the signing of striker Carlos Vinicius on a season-long loan from Benfica!

#BemVindoVinÃ႒­cius

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Ait-Nouri did very well against PSG tonight playing in a LWB role. Created a few chances in attack but Angers didn't have the quality to make them count. Only thing that would concern me is his frame is quite slight. I'd expect him to fill out in the next few years but whether he'd be able to withstand the physicality of the PL atm I don't know.

As a Saiss owner this move is a headache as Saiss didn't play well against West Ham and Marcal is capable of playing as the LCB. Need a better performance from him against Fulham or he might soon find himself on the bench after the international break.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Looks like Telles is on his way to Utd

From what I’ve seen, he hates defending but has a great cross on him, could be an interesting option if they tighten up a bit at the back

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

ScummyMan wrote: »

From what I’ve seen, he hates defending but has a great cross on him, could be an interesting option if they tighten up a bit at the back

He took free-kicks and corners at Porto so I'm interested to see if that continues.

ScummyMan wrote: »

Ole looking for some Cavani (Telles) moments it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Paging Mr Prodston

Walcott loan move to Southampton imminent

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Vinagre gone to Olympiacos on loan

Arsenal have met the release clause of Thomas Partey. A much required defensive mid for them potentially.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

He took free-kicks and corners at Porto so I'm interested to see if that continues.

Scores a lot of penalties too. He'll fit in.

He took the corner that Porto scored from against Liverpool in the CL knockouts a couple years ago.

Man Utd sign Telles -

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

FPL legend/troll GerryD on his way from Watford to Udinese on loan

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Cavani to United. Will be interesting to see how he fits in.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Partey to Arsenal confirmed.

What we reckon 9.0m?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Confirmed ages ago, silly post

No it wasn't. It was literally confirmed just after 11pm.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    What we reckon 9.0m?

In the game at 8m - interesting price if he gets game time

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Vinagre gone to Olympiacos on loan

I called my team “salt and vinagre” as I thought he was gonna be this years bargain pick.. I wonder can I change it!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

joeyboy11 wrote: »
    I called my team “salt and vinagre” as I thought he was gonna be this years bargain pick.. I wonder can I change it!

You can. At the very bottom of the 'Points' and 'Pick Team' tabs there is a section called Admin.

Click/Press Team details in that section and you will be brought to a page where at the top you can change your team name.

Just make sure you don't pick anything that might be deemed offensive or inappropriate as FPL can issue players with a warning if they have an inappropriate team name.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

No it wasn't. It was literally confirmed just after 11pm.

I see this lad deleted his post, its nice when lads from AH drop in

• Advertisement
Advertisement