Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC Push Notification

Options
  • 28-07-2020 12:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    Did anyone get a weird "test" push notification on their HKC app today? (Smart phone app)

I've checked the systems that I monitor and I don't see it in any of the logs so I'm not sure where the test notification came from!!!!

Thanks,
    Joe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

jleavy046 wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    Did anyone get a weird "test" push notification on their HKC app today? (Smart phone app)

I've checked the systems that I monitor and I don't see it in any of the logs so I'm not sure where the test notification came from!!!!

Thanks,
    Joe

It was a test message that was sent by Securecomm engineer by accident.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭jleavy046

altor wrote: »
    It was a test message that was sent by Securecomm engineer by accident.

At least it didn't say there's a tsunami coming or a nuclear attack so I suppose that's something!!

Was that info posted somewhere or did you just hear it by chance?

Cheers,
    Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

jleavy046 wrote: »
    At least it didn't say there's a tsunami coming or a nuclear attack so I suppose that's something!!

Was that info posted somewhere or did you just hear it by chance?

Cheers,
    Joe

Hi Joe,
    Thank god none of the above.
    Im an installer so we all heard about it :D

Advertisement