Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chili Peppers playing Slane!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

It's been too long since I was @ Slane.

Now is the time to make up for that.

smile.gif

U2, could take or leave 'em.
    Red Hot Chili Peppers, You're Damn Right I'll Be There!
    ColdPlay, Yes, Yes I want to see them live.
    Fillers, could be good.

Luc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

JJ72 should be good. The jury is still out on Coldplay's live abilies. U2 will Rock as will the Chilli's. Defo getting my tickets on the 10th

thefanj.gif

Clan Acid

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

This is THE concert of the summer I think!

I can't be missing out on a ticket for that!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I'll be there... and so will half the staff in the company I work for wink.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I think half the COUNTRY will be going to that gig Niall wink.gif

If you meet me there - don't make the same mistake as you did at Radiohead!!! Tell me who you are (although I should remember) incase I'm "zooped" wink.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

yep, i'll be there too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

I think we have a clan match planned for that date, so I dont think i will be going (/me trying not to laugh)

adnans

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

Yes yes yes!!!

The line up is quite the line up indeed.

JJ72 are good live, we all know U2 are never seen chilli peppers, as for Coldplay....i'm sure theyll be able to get a bit of a singalong going.

I'll be there and i will enjoy it.

Advertisement