Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planning quotation

Options
  • 28-07-2020 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Hi all. I have a site in the midlands and am going to build a small house and small food production unit (if I get planning). I have the plans for the house I would like to build and the layout for the unit will be basic. I have a planning and consulting engineer and he has quoted 3k for the following:
    Survey of site
    Trial hole and percolation test
    Design of sewage treatment system
    Prep of planning drawings
    Prep and payment of paper notice
    Prep of site notice
    Consultancy meetings
    Prep of planning forms and OS maps
    Appeal to an Bord Pleanala if necessary

Is this a good price? It seems good to me but I haven’t done this before and just want to check.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Seems good to me based on the additional work for a rural application, specifically the sewage system and the increased fees that the council charge for the commercial application.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Jimi H

Gumbo wrote: »
    Seems good to me based on the additional work for a rural application, specifically the sewage system and the increased fees that the council charge for the commercial application.

Great thanks

Advertisement