Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't do payment on BOI BOL app?

Options
  • 28-07-2020 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I'm trying to do a payment on the BOL app and it doesn't seem to be possible? It's just offering me Payments Centre where I can see previous payments but no Make a Payment option. But sure there would be no point having the app if you can't make a payment on it? I've no laptop or desktop available at the moment.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi Shortbread, thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie. 

We’re sorry to hear that you’re having difficulties making a payment using your Business Online app. 

We’d recommend contacting our Business Online service desk on 1890 818 265 and an advisor would certainly be able to look into this for you and offer further guidance. 

We hope that this information helps, if you’ve any further queries please don’t hesitate to get back in touch with us here, we’ll certainly help as best we can. 

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement