Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lessons and Covid 19

Options
  • 28-07-2020 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

So my kids had done 2/7 swimming lessons before covid. The centre rang me yesterday to say those lessons are starting again on the 8/8. We can’t go as we have holidays booked. I asked could they move the lessons to the next block and she said no even though she said there is room but i would have to pay for those lessons.
    It’s either take the new time lessons or lose out.
    Just wondering how other lessons are being handled. To me it seems very unfair.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Ours had 4 remaining out of a block of lessons.There is no charge for the 4 starting back from August 9th or if you are not comfortable bringing your child back yet, they will offer a block of 4 free up to Sept 2021.But only for those already on their list, not for new arrivals.

However the lessons we take are with a club that are associated with the organisation who own the pool, which I know isn't the case for all swimming schools.That may be affecting costs for yours, they may be renting pool time??

Advertisement