If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonos Play 5 Open Box

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hendrickp wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Can you confirm what kind of condition this is in? I know it states minor marks on the description but i would be grateful if you could provide more detail. Also, is there any warranty on this?

Regards

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-14129-sonos-play-5-black-clearance-open-box-black-wireless-music-system.aspx?swapstore=1
    Hi Hendrickp.

The Play 5 clearance is in shop used condition.
    It has a few marks here and there on the unit but nothing major.
    Some marks to the bottom from sliding along the shelf it was sitting on.

It is listed as clearance and its at a crazy price :)

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Hendrickp

Hi Guys,

Can you confirm what kind of condition this is in? I know it states minor marks on the description but i would be grateful if you could provide more detail. Also, is there any warranty on this?

Regards

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-14129-sonos-play-5-black-clearance-open-box-black-wireless-music-system.aspx?swapstore=1
    Hi Hendrickp.

Kenny.
    Thanks Kenny.

You also have a white one which is a bit more expensive. Is that because the listing says "14 day return". Is that only difference between the 2 or is the white one in better condition?

Hi Guys,

Regards

Hi Hendrickp.

Kenny.
    Thanks Kenny.

You also have a white one which is a bit more expensive. Is that because the listing says "14 day return". Is that only difference between the 2 or is the white one in better condition?
    Hi Hendrickp.

The 14 day return one is in better condition and has only been used once and was only out of its box fora  few hours if even, where as our ex-dsplay unit has ran everyday for a few years.

Kenny.

Hi Guys,

Regards

Hi Hendrickp.

Kenny.
    Thanks Kenny.

Hi Hendrickp.

The 14 day return one is in better condition and has only been used once and was only out of its box fora  few hours if even, where as our ex-dsplay unit has ran everyday for a few years.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny, Id be interested in the White one. Does it come with the Box and all the bits and pieces inside? Also, the sterling rate seems to be a better price than the euro as £249 stg is about €276 euro give or take. Could i pay in sterling or can the euro price be brought down?

Hi Guys,

Regards

Hi Hendrickp.

Kenny.
    Thanks Kenny.

Hi Hendrickp.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny, Id be interested in the White one. Does it come with the Box and all the bits and pieces inside? Also, the sterling rate seems to be a better price than the euro as £249 stg is about €276 euro give or take. Could i pay in sterling or can the euro price be brought down?
    Hi Hendrick.

Yes the Play 5 in white is boxed in its original box with any bits. (Think its just a power cable included).

There is no issue in paying in sterling via the website as I would be unable to reduce the Euro pricing. (Euro pricing includes deliver)
    If paying in sterling there is a £6.99 delivery charge.

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Hi Guys,

Regards

Hi Hendrickp.

Kenny.
    Thanks Kenny.

Hi Hendrickp.

Kenny.
    Hi Hendrick.

Yes the Play 5 in white is boxed in its original box with any bits. (Think its just a power cable included).

There is no issue in paying in sterling via the website as I would be unable to reduce the Euro pricing. (Euro pricing includes deliver)

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny, thanks for the confirmation. I'll put through an order for that now. Any chance of waving the delivery fee for a long time purchaser of Richer Sounds products through Boards??

Hi Guys,

Regards

Hi Hendrickp.

Kenny.
    Thanks Kenny.

Hi Hendrickp.

Kenny.
    Hi Hendrick.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny, thanks for the confirmation. I'll put through an order for that now. Any chance of waving the delivery fee for a long time purchaser of Richer Sounds products through Boards??
    Hi Hendrick.

I know you are a good customer :) 

Usually even on our Boards clearance lists we would have charged shipping as the product itself is so heavily discounted.

However if you order online in sterling I will refund the delivery charge of £6.99 back to you on.

Kenny.

Hi Guys,

Regards

Hi Hendrickp.

Kenny.
    Thanks Kenny.

Hi Hendrickp.

Kenny.
    Hi Hendrick.

Kenny.
    Hi Hendrick.

I know you are a good customer :) 

Usually even on our Boards clearance lists we would have charged shipping as the product itself is so heavily discounted.

However if you order online in sterling I will refund the delivery charge of £6.99 back to you on.

Kenny.
    Thats great Kenny. Thanks again for the great advice and service. Always a pleasure dealing with you guys. I'll order that now on the site.

That's gone through Kenny and I've received an email confirmation for the full amount incl delivery.

That's gone through Kenny and I've received an email confirmation for the full amount incl delivery.
    Hey Hendrickp.

I'll get the delivery refunded first thing in the morning.

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Hey Hendrickp.

Kenny.
    Thanks again Kenny.

Hey Hendrickp.

Kenny.
    Thanks again Kenny.
    Good Morning Hendrickp.

I have refunded back the delivery this morning. It will take a few days to arrive back into your account.

Thanks as always for the business.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Bill36

Hi is there any more of these available?

Bill36 wrote: »
    Hi is there any more of these available?
    Hey Bill36.

Unfortunately these were snapped up pretty much straight away.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.