If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG OLED48CX

Options
  • 29-07-2020 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭

Do you plan to stock the LG OLED48CX anytime soon? It's available in Dublin in certain large stores, but was hoping to deal with your good selves. I know you have the 55CX, but that's a little on the large side for me.

Also, does your delivery service also include removing the old TV? I assume that's why the WEEE fee is charged.

Cheers.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Do you plan to stock the LG OLED48CX anytime soon? It's available in Dublin in certain large stores, but was hoping to deal with your good selves. I know you have the 55CX, but that's a little on the large side for me.

Also, does your delivery service also include removing the old TV? I assume that's why the WEEE fee is charged.

Cheers.
    Hi Mountjoy Mugger.

We are due to stock the 48CX but we are still waiting on it getting released :)

Hopefully its not too far off at this point.

We can offer to collect and dispose of your old TV.
    When the delivery of the new one would take place you just let us know the size and if its a flat screen or CRT. Then have it sitting ready at the front door for the collect. The courier will not wait for it to be disconnected and are not allowed to enter you property.

If you keep your eye on our .ie website as soon as the 48CX is on its way it will go live on our website for orders.

Any questions please let me know.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.