Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

35sqm medium quality finish extension

Options
  • 29-07-2020 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hello I’m wondering what price at moment is normal for a single story 35sq m extension to be used as a kitchen . Hoping for nice appliances and fittings but not high end
    Thanks in advance for advice

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

ng7 wrote: »
    Hello I’m wondering what price at moment is normal for a single story 35sq m extension to be used as a kitchen . Hoping for nice appliances and fittings but not high end
    Thanks in advance for advice

How long is a piece of string? With a kitchen and appliances you are probably in the region of 60k. Again though that could rise significantly based on complexities of site, region etc. Cant see you getting it cheaper than that.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

70k would be my advice to budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

I was getting quotes for €85-€100k for similar size kitchen extension and that was just for the basic spec

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

bri007 wrote: »
    I was getting quotes for €85-€100k for similar size kitchen extension and that was just for the basic spec

Wow.

Advertisement