Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chargeback delays

• 29-07-2020 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, how long are you current chargeback delays?
    I got a letter 02/06 saying the chargeback has been proccessed and reversed and the retailer has 45 days to represent the charge, i presumed I wouldn't get the refund until this time has lapsed as no funds appeared in my account and it's well beybeyond the 45 days and still not got it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

5678 wrote: »
    Hi, how long are you current chargeback delays?
    I got a letter 02/06 saying the chargeback has been proccessed and reversed and the retailer has 45 days to represent the charge, i presumed I wouldn't get the refund until this time has lapsed as no funds appeared in my account and it's well beybeyond the 45 days and still not got it?
    Good morning 5678, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

I am sorry that it is taking so long to receive an update on your Chargeback Request. Our Charegbacks Team are currently working through a very high volume of requests at the moment and they are relying on the third parties to communicate efficiently with us to resolve for you. 

You can certainly check for an update by logging into 365online.com, select Service Desk and then Ask a Question option. One of my colleagues will be happy to help. 

Thank you so much for your patience. 

If there is anything else we can help with, please get in touch!

Many thanks, 
    Megan

Advertisement