Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Phone Suggestions amd Where to Buy

Options
  • 30-07-2020 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hi All

Looking for a new phone. Want it to be NFC and 5G capable and allow wireless charging. Looking at Xiaomi phones at the minute and the Mi 10 seems to have all the above but is slightly on the higher end of what i want to pay. (ideally looking around the 400 mark)

Secondly, what peoples thoughts on ordering in sites such as Ali Express. The mi 10 which is €779 on the Xiaomi website is €500 on Ali Express and 512 on eGlobal Central EU.

All feedback welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭paulisagayboy

Bump *

• Registered Users Posts: 6,802 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Hi All

Looking for a new phone. Want it to be NFC and 5G capable and allow wireless charging. Looking at Xiaomi phones at the minute and the Mi 10 seems to have all the above but is slightly on the higher end of what i want to pay. (ideally looking around the 400 mark)

Secondly, what peoples thoughts on ordering in sites such as Ali Express. The mi 10 which is €779 on the Xiaomi website is €500 on Ali Express and 512 on eGlobal Central EU.

All feedback welcome.
    I'd have a look at the OnePlus Nord or if you can wait maybe the pixel 4a.

With any website online you need to be sure that they are shipping from inside the eu or are going to cover customs charges so it's preferable to buy from within the eu.

I've bought from eglobal central before and had no issues although delivery took about 2 weeks.

Advertisement