Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Charging £48

Options
  • 30-07-2020 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

My Laptop is under Warranty Having an issue Connecting to WIfi,

Went through Everything so he said its not a Hardware Issue but a Software issue Now So the best thing was to Book A Schedule for a Software Repair Service Agent
    Is THis Normal Procedure To Charge even if You have warranty ?

As your issue is software-related, the fastest way to get help is with our online Software Repair service. With it, you will be able to schedule a one-on-one support session with a Dell certified expert for £48 with a no-fix-no-fee guarantee. Please visit our online store and follow the instructions to get started today!

Thank you for choosing Dell.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

They've gone to hell since I left :D

Why not do a factory reset and see if that fixes it? Make sure to back up your data first.

Btw - above is what we would suggest when I worked for Dell. But we never charged that sort of money......apart from the cost of the call to tech support. Plus, it was Win 95/98 era so you had to do a clean reinstall from floppy and cd. Some of those calls and callbacks could take up to two hours to get sorted.

Advertisement