Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What I phone

Options
  • 30-07-2020 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get the Mrs an iPhone for her birthday coming up next week. I'm wondering at current prices which phone is currently the best value. She's gotten huge mileage out of her current 6s but it's time has come to an end. Does the 11 or the xr represent better value. Is there much difference between the 2.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭Captcha

XR & 11 are both excellent phones with amazing battery life! They also have gotten rid of the ancient bezels & touch ID, FaceID is really great and secure.

Both are very similar. iPhone 11 is about 15% faster and has a much better camera. Other than than, theres not much difference.

iPhone 12 (11s, or whatever they will call it) is due in September/October but not sure if any delays will occur due to covid

Advertisement