If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 65PUS8555

Options
  • 30-07-2020 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Morning, could I get price, availabilty and shipping costs for 65PUS8555 to Co.Kildare please.

Many thanks

Paul

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

blackhill wrote: »
    Morning, could I get price, availabilty and shipping costs for 65PUS8555 to Co.Kildare please.

Many thanks

Paul
    Hi Blackhill.

Thanks for the post

At the moment we are chasing more stock with Philips on the 65PUS8555 but have no concrete arrival date just yet.

It is priced at 889 Euro including delivery.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204830-philips-65pus8555-65-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx?swapstore=1

I'll see if our purchasing team can get any further info voer the next few days.
    Also keep your eye on our website and once stock arrives the "Buy It Now" button will appear on the product page.

Any questions please let me know.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 blackhill

Many thanks

Paul
    Hi Blackhill.

Thanks for the post

At the moment we are chasing more stock with Philips on the 65PUS8555 but have no concrete arrival date just yet.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204830-philips-65pus8555-65-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx?swapstore=1

I'll see if our purchasing team can get any further info voer the next few days.
    Also keep your eye on our website and once stock arrives the "Buy It Now" button will appear on the product page.

Kenny.
    Thanks Kenny, I'll keep an eye out on the site and will drop you a line to organise the order.

Many thanks

Paul
    Hi Blackhill.

Thanks for the post

Kenny.
    Thanks Kenny, I'll keep an eye out on the site and will drop you a line to organise the order.
    No problem at all Blackhill.

I have added you to my stock heck list in my diary which I revert to each day and will also keep my eye on the stock situation for you.

Any questions in the mean time please let me know.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭davidx40

Hi just got broadband in and quiting sky .....looking to get a smart tv with saorview and Freeview / Freesat .....plus record option ....something about 32 inch ...budget is not huge ....any recommendations

davidx40 wrote: »
    Hi just got broadband in and quiting sky .....looking to get a smart tv with saorview and Freeview / Freesat  .....plus record option ....something about 32 inch  ...budget is not huge ....any recommendations
    Hi Davidx40.

You could check out the LG 32LM6300 which has Freeview/Saorview and also a freesat tuner. Priced at 249 Euro
    Will also do USB recording.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204515-lg-32lm6300pla-32-inch-hdr-smart-led-tv-1080p-hd-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx?swapstore=1

If you are based in the South of Ireland you will not get Freeview as this is a UK based service.

Kenny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 blackhill

Many thanks

Paul
    Hi Blackhill.

Thanks for the post

Kenny.

I have added you to my stock heck list in my diary which I revert to each day and will also keep my eye on the stock situation for you.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,

Have been checking both ie and uk sites regulary for stock, any ETA? Happy to put a formal order in.

Thx 

Paul

Many thanks

Paul
    Hi Blackhill.

Thanks for the post

Kenny.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,

Have been checking both ie and uk sites regulary for stock, any ETA? Happy to put a formal order in.

Thx 

Paul
    Hi Paul.

There are a very small quantity arriving into our main warehouse (15 of them) mid Aug.

However I have no idea how many orders the other Richersound stores may have taken on this product.
    Product is dealt out based on date of order.

If you want to jump in the queue for one then please drop me over your full name and address and a contact number in a PM and i can get you on our system.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.