Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paypal - Login issues

Options
  • 30-07-2020 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭

I am trying for the last 2 days to get onto paypal to get access to my account attached to my email address. No one is answering phones due to c19 and each time i use the "email for help" option i keep getting responses back to log in to message center except i cant log in.

The phone number i setup the account with is not in order and i forget the answers for security questions. 5 times i have used the contact email option and im getting nowhere. Anyone know how else i can go about getting the help i need ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭tanit

I am trying for the last 2 days to get onto paypal to get access to my account attached to my email address. No one is answering phones due to c19 and each time i use the "email for help" option i keep getting responses back to log in to message center except i cant log in.

The phone number i setup the account with is not in order and i forget the answers for security questions. 5 times i have used the contact email option and im getting nowhere. Anyone know how else i can go about getting the help i need ?

I had issues recently with my account and I got sorted out via their twitter support account https://twitter.com/AskPayPal

Try contacting them that way (via a message) but I am not sure if they work on the weekends, (my problem was on a workday during working hours)

IHTH

Advertisement