If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment problems

Options
  • 30-07-2020 12:48pm

Hi, I've tried to pay multiple times for an order on the Irish site. But I keep getting the following error "The Authorisation has been declined by the bank. Please try a different card.".

This isn't a card error, tried with Bank of Ireland card and revolut, both get the error.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi, I've tried to pay multiple times for an order on the Irish site. But I keep getting the following error "The Authorisation has been declined by the bank. Please try a different card.".

This isn't a card error, tried with Bank of Ireland card and revolut, both get the error.
    Hi ProtonMike.

Very strange as we are still getting orders in via our website and have had a decent amount already today.

Did you perhaps check with your bank as they should be able to tell you why it was declined.
    Is it possible that you are not filling in all the required fields like CVV number and also completing the verified by visa/3D secure if it pops up?

What product is it that you are trying to order?

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

Won't have a chance to check with bank today unfortunately. So with my BOI card I got the text and filled in the number for authentication. With Revolut, the app popped up requesting confirmation and it confirmed. So it's pretty weird. I'm looking at getting a Sonos Beam.

Won't have a chance to check with bank today unfortunately. So with my BOI card I got the text and filled in the number for authentication. With Revolut, the app popped up requesting confirmation and it confirmed. So it's pretty weird. I'm looking at getting a Sonos Beam.
    Very Strange Protonmike.

I take it its the White version as the Black is currently showing as not available to purchase online. This will change later today as another batch has now landed with our main warehouse.

I don't get a lot of other information at our end if a transaction fails as its all automated.

Let me know your thouhgts.

Kenny.

Will try phone payment to see if that'll go through I think. Tried from multiple browsers on off chance it was a glitch.

Will try phone payment to see if that'll go through I think. Tried from multiple browsers on off chance it was a glitch.
    Hi ProtonMike.

I'll drop you a PM.

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Payment went through fine over the phone. Thanks for the help.

Payment went through fine over the phone. Thanks for the help.
    No problem at all ProtonMike :) 

Thanks for the order.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.