Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardest game EVAH!!!!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,040 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

After a bit of thinking, the only game standing out for me as difficult (to me, back in the day) was Wizards and Warriors 3 on the NES. Wasn't sure if that was the name, we had a bit of fun trying to figure it out on that other thread from ages back, but just to be sure I checked YouTube for a Let's Play of them, and the minute 3 started up, the music, the village.... gonna have nightmares tonight. Never managed to get out of the first area (village). But, I can't say if that's because it was actually too hard, or just terrible platforming.

207342-wizards-warriors-iii-kuros-visions-of-power-nes-screenshot.png

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

God Manic Miner used to give me the sh*ts. Such a tough game and my tape was corrupted so I only ever got to play about 3 levels before it turned into a garbled mess.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Never managed to get out of the first area (village). But, I can't say if that's because it was actually too hard, or just terrible platforming.

Oh it's a bit of both wrapped up in some dodgy euro platformer design from the 80's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭dzsfah2xoynme9

Getting the Mile High achievement in Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I tend to give up rather than persevere so haven't any great experience. I did stick with COD 4 Campaign on veteran for some reason. Man that was frustrating, I exploded a lot.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I tend to give up rather than persevere so haven't any great experience.

This is probably the only true way to win at these evil, evil games. Damn you OCD!

Advertisement