Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Affairs Banned

Options
  • 30-07-2020 3:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭

Originally Posted by dundalkfc10 View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by christy c View Post
    You might remember Pearse Doherty standing like an ass with a sign about the pension age at the manifesto launch, was he lying? When they wanted the government to spend Apple's money was that just having a bit of craic?
    You might remember LV saying letting FF in Govt wouldn't be like letting John Delaney back in the FAI.

You might remember MM saying under no circumstances would FF enter Govt with FG

And then FFG were formed

Banned for this. We not allowed have opinions anymore?

"Discussion can become heated, we don't object to that, but when a moderator issues a warning on a thread to reign things in, it stops a heated discussion from turning into a mess"

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,727 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Hi dundalkfc10,

I can look into this for you. Can you please confirm that you have attempted to resolve this with the moderator in question? If so, please forward the PM's to me.

Thanks.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

OP has not replied within 14 days. Thread deemed abandoned, and therefore closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement